What's new

Racial Origin of the Muslim Population and their Social Stratification under Bengal Sultanate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polished upper middle class from some MBA college! But still they are same only.

Leave it, I requested you to post some pics common masses... as I said leave it.

Enough f this.. I am leaving this as well.
at last:sleep:

Polished upper middle class from some MBA college! But still they are same only.
Leave it, I requested you to post some pics common masses... as I said leave it.l.

To me they look bengalis, look at their faces. Plus Bangladesh have less diversity, no caste or marrying with in tribe. So any bengali in suite will look like them.

Last edited:
To me they look bengalis, look at their faces. Plus Bangladesh have less diversity, no caste or marrying with in tribe. So any bengali in suite will look like them.

We have clans/groups whatever you want to call it, but it's strictly in rural areas where clans mostly matter. We don't call it tribes or clans we call it gushti or zaath.

Also I wouldn't really class Jatt or Rajpoot as a tribe, what is so tribal about them?

@Maira La

For example I am from being Haryana region of India... common people look here like this...

jat_haryana_20140317.jpg

khap.jpg

khap.jpg

getimage.dll

Jat.jpg

While south most state Tamil looks like this...

8056499193_08259d2976_b.jpg
Upper pics resemble central punjab.
Brought good old memories of my grandfather sitting in or Havelli along with other elders smoking Hookkas circled by us and other young villagers for a good old fashioned story.

:lol:
Well the guys who talks like that really should go to the Middle East or West.Even Pakistanis will be mocked by Persians and Arabs for shit like that.Let alone the Bongs .

Well perhaps he was talking about Turkish Mangloid :D

Well you should read your own posts .Central Asians :D

@Kinetic we have a mass of Turanid race in here.

Fate ???????What Fate????.

Actually all genes came from Africa. But later added diversity among people. Bengalis were already a mixed race before arrival of Islam. From south, west, east people came here. Later significant number of people from central Asian region came. But those are still in our veins. So different people have these phenomenon. If you have a rich lifestyle you will definitely look different than the rest. British born Bengali look different for example. People got poor during British rule. I guess that affected our physical structure. Not purpose was to show race superiority. I think its affect of Kalu miahs thread. Not trying to prove we are Arab. Lol

Fate is they were poor and still poor.

We have clans/groups whatever you want to call it, but it's strictly in rural areas where clans mostly matter. We don't call it tribes or clans we call it gushti or zaath.

Also I wouldn't really class Jatt or Rajpoot as a tribe, what is so tribal about them?

Jatt is tribe/race but rajpoot is title kind of. So you guys have low caste and high caste bengalis? Because in Pakistan differences are on tribe based in rural areas, see Pakistani christians who are mostly low caste converts. Or compare pictures of gujjars I posted from pak punjab to ones in Haryana. They are not 100% same but still more similar then lets say to pakistani dalits.

1.The Arabs first started arriving on Bengal-Arakan shores after the Byzantine navigator Hipolatus discovered the Monsoon winds ushering in the E-W sea trade between Canton and Aden. It was in these Arab-semi Arab communities that the Message arrived to us during the life time of the Holy Prophet. Therefore, southern and eastern BD are populated by people of Arab origin and some Portuguese strains. Here it is Islam received in the original/pure form and later only to be influenced by commercial Islam.

2. Gen Bakhtyar however ushered in Islamic advent through military conquest. Later Bengal became the last refuge of the Afghans driven out by the Moghuls. Here the Islam arriving had been influenced by the time gap and intervening cultures en route.

3. As all over SA, in Bengal also there no need from either side for the low cast menial classes to convert. The bulk of the conversions has been of the upper class/Brahmins. They found accepting Islam convenient to retain and prosper in govt/military service. They are easily identifiable as they retain their cast/tribal/family titles.

Jatt is tribe/race but rajpoot is title kind of. So you guys have low caste and high caste bengalis? Because in Pakistan differences are on tribe based in rural areas, see Pakistani christians who are mostly low caste converts. Or compare pictures of gujjars I posted from pak punjab to ones in Haryana. They are not 100% same but still more similar then lets say to pakistani dalits.

We have high caste Bengalis but I am not too knowledgeable with names. I know that Choudhrys of Bengal, Kamaly's of Bangladesh, Taluqdars they are all here. Now a days clan/group is dying out it was more practiced by the older generation.

We call Hindus in BD as babus or if you want to be racist Molaoon (Malaun).

We have high caste Bengalis but I am not too knowledgeable with names. I know that Choudhrys of Bengal, Kamaly's of Bangladesh, Taluqdars they are all here. Now a days clan/group is dying out it was more practiced by the older generation.

We call Hindus in BD as babus or if you want to be racist Molaoon (Malaun).

One example was low caste vs high caste, that difference is obvious.

You can compare pictures of punjabi gujjars I posted to ones with Himachel people kinect posted. Both are genetically similar (not 100% similar but himachel people are NW Indians) but still there seem to be differences.

Both seem to be from different stock.

I am not claiming to be white. Arabs are fairier than Punjabis and Sindhis. I don't have any south Indian blood in me.

Lets say Pakistanis are lighter than Arabs. What difference does it make? Compare contribution of Arabs and Pakistanis. Do you get what I am trying to say?

Are you an Arab who got lost in Madras?

Thats the biggest lie on PDF. Even Pakistanis will disagree. Read the history of South Asia. Pakistani is region is most attacked and mostly mixed.

You didn't get my point, Pakistan have seen lots of migrations of certain tribes, their genetic cline is consistent. I would say 70-75% of overall current day Pak population belong to these tribes. These migrations seem to be ancient.

marathi girls are sexy.. but you cant marry them.. they will dominate you.. and you will be a sex slave.

I will marry a Maratha girl only. No other better womb for my little warrirors to spring from.

In which plannet is being a sex slave remotely a bad thing?

pakistan mein tamil logh tum logon se ziada famous hai. most people never heard of marathis. tamils, sikhs are only two comunities pakistanis are aware off in India.

As I said, burre waqt aur burre sapne insaan bhoolna chahta hai.

Aur teen sau saal mein to bade se bade ghaav bhar jaate hain.

Khush reh.

he is talking about marathis destroying mughal empire...:p:

Sigh.

MARATHA.

yes for some months and then they extinct forever(no offense it^s in history)

Months? That's the revisionist history you study in Bangladesh?

Marathas have been around for over 3000 years boss. The pure just heard of us in the past 600 years.

This is our soil. We decide with our swords what is pure, and what needs to add fertilizer to our soil.

You didn't get my point, Pakistan have seen lots of migrations of certain tribes, their genetic cline is consistent. I would say 70-75% of overall current day Pak population belong to these tribes. These migrations seem to be ancient.
What about the rape that occurred in mediveal times? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom