What's new

Racial Origin of the Muslim Population and their Social Stratification under Bengal Sultanate

Status
Not open for further replies.
well not months... it went on till british destroyed them.
their weak existence doesn^t count......frankly saying they were dystroyed in that day .........brtish just wiped them of that^s all.....

Honestly after looking at hydrabadi muslims on google, even Pakistani christians will look arabs to this troll. Probably minorty of elite ones look different.

may be cause in khulna i didn^t saw much charming ciks but when i went to dhaka i saw many many charming lady especially when i went to jhangir nagar university,, i saw a girl on hijab .i never saw such a beautifull girl in my life .me and my freind kept starring at the girl in front of everybody.though she did not looked like wb girls.

Are you from Khulna? I like Khulna girls most. Try city area.

I already told you arab and south indian mix will not make you lighter. If you had said Irani then I would have believed you. Because hydrabadi shias look different.
I am not claiming to be white. Arabs are fairier than Punjabis and Sindhis. I don't have any south Indian blood in me.

Lets say Pakistanis are lighter than Arabs. What difference does it make? Compare contribution of Arabs and Pakistanis. Do you get what I am trying to say?

i said there are some but not that much like dhaka,,,,

In Dhaka people are from every districts. And Khulna city people are also migrants from other districts who bought property there. They are good looking. Most of the BD cinema actress from Khulna and bd bowlers are coming from khulna division. Sakib Mashrafi

In Dhaka people are from every districts. And Khulna city people are also migrants from other districts who bought property there. They are good looking. Most of the BD cinema actress from Khulna and bd bowlers are coming from khulna division.
alas i can^t play cricket very well,,,,though my father and mother came from bager hat,,..

I am not claiming to be white. Arabs are fairier than Punjabis and Sindhis. I don't have any south Indian blood in me.

To you it doesn't make any difference? You are one crying about being 100% arab, at least post some group pictures of hydrabadi muslims so we can see where you are coming from.

You claim to be white arab without any south indian blood after 1300 years which is bs. You are most likely darker then low caste christians in Pakistan. And they have zero arab blood because they are christians and not muslims according to your theory. So next time don't say Pakistanis have arab, turk, central blood.

This is whitest south indian muslim, he doesn't have any south indian blood? Are you kidding me? lol

9372060_orig.png

To you it doesn't make any difference? You are one crying about being 100% arab, at least post some group pictures of hydrabadi muslims so we can see where you are coming from.

You claim to be white arab without any south indian blood after 1300 years which is bs. You are most likely darker then low caste christians in Pakistan. And they have zero arab blood because they are christians and not muslims according to your theory. So next time don't say Pakistanis have arab, turk, central blood.

This is whitest south indian muslim, he doesn't have any south indian blood? Are you kidding me? lol

Owaisis are not 100% Arabs my friend. Many Arabs have inter-married with Indians. But there are a few who haven't. That's what I am saying.

Like I said it doesn't matter. Lets say Arabs in Arabia and India are darker than Pakistanis. But Arabs are in their own league. Cannot be ever compared to Pakistanis of all the people.

Owaisis are not 100% Arabs my friend. Many Arabs have inter-married with Indians. But there are a few who haven't. That's what I am saying.

Like I said it doesn't matter. Lets say Arabs in Arabia and India are darker than Pakistanis. But Arabs are in their own league. Cannot be ever compared to Pakistanis of all the people.

To you it does matter, you are proud of being pure arab. Hydrabadi muslims look different then hydrabadi hindus? sure but they still look south indians mixed, you get the point? You are south indian no matter how much you deny it.

You will not find any south indina muslim fairer then owaisi, and he still look south asian not arab.

To you it does matter, you are proud of being pure arab. Hydrabadi muslims look different then hydrabadi hindus? sure but they still look south indians mixed, you get the point? You are south indian no matter how much you deny it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Ok I am a South Indian Madarassi Dravidian. Does it make you happy?

And what about you? You are a product of thousands of years of rape, right?

I am an Arab. I know it. I don't care what an inferior being has to say about me. There is is always a difference between the rulers and the ruled ones.

If you continue posting the same sh*t I won't reply to you.

Ok I am a South Indian Madarassi Dravidian..

Good to know you finally accept who you are. You are not arab from any angle, neither any hydrabadi muslim look remotly anything but south indian. They just happen to be fairer then hindu south indians because of constant rape as many of you people accept being arabs. Which basically mean being raped by arabs.

Not superior from any angle.

Its not just arabs I think some pashtuns also settled in in Hyderabad region, I have seen some people from these region they dont look like from local stocks atleast on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom