What's new

Racial Origin of the Muslim Population and their Social Stratification under Bengal Sultanate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tum south indians hindus aur north indians mein bhi hota hai yeh bat hoti hai. jese north indians high caste hindus hai aur tum logh low caste hindus.

Main Maratha hun.

Yeh north south kya hai? This is Maha Rashtra.

The ground zero of the end of Islamic dominance on the subcontinent.

Never forget. Or we are always here to remind.

Yeh taliban, afghan, baloch, irani, arbi ke jhamale mein tum pappa ko bhool gaye ho?

Gulf Arabs are still fairer than Pakistanis except Pathans and Balochis who haven't mixed with Punjabis and Sindhis.

I know many detail of my ancestors. We know that we migrated to India to serve as soliders. We know the rulers our ancestors served under. Just saying.

Unlike a Pakistani like who is denying facts and distorting history to shield his ego from some embarassing stuff. Next you will deny that Pakistanis(Punjabi and Sindhis) were always the ruled ones.

I doubt it, gulf arabs are quite dark. Your average arab have african blood and look like army photos I posted. I wonder which arab from this photo you look like?

husain-saudi-military-04202012.jpg

north west indian hindu/sikhs are lighter then them.

I like that Bangla women wear saris.

I anyways am a big fan of bong chicks. Makes me feel warm towards you as well.
well those are west bengal.and our women is not that kind of beautiful.only women with middleastern fasial structre have some charm.

well those are west bengal.and our women is not that kind of beautiful.only women with middleastern fasial structre have some charm.

Dont be modest man.

I have spent quite some time Googling for Bangla women. They are earthy beauty.

Main Maratha hun.

Yeh north south kya hai? This is Maha Rashtra.

The ground zero of the end of Islamic dominance on the subcontinent.

Never forget. Or we are always here to remind.

Yeh taliban, afghan, baloch, irani, arbi ke jhamale mein tum pappa ko bhool gaye ho?

to marathi ab south indian nai to kya Himacheli hai?

I doubt it, gulf arabs are quite dark. Your average arab have african blood and look like army photos I posted.

husain-saudi-military-04202012.jpg

north west indian hindus are lighter then them.
These are are Afro-Arabs. They have Arab blood in them. But pure Arabs don't look like this. Not saying that these people are inferior. They are quite-good looking.

There are some Arabs who even look white. Show me a single Pakistani Sindhi or Punjabi(not the ones who have Balochi or Pathan blood in them) who looks white.

Dont be modest man.

I have spent quite some time Googling for Bangla women. They are earthy beauty.
try bangladeshi women....though we have some but we do not bost about them that much

LOL talking about arabs when Hindukush is right at head of Pakistan, as I said before cline move down for there you cant lump central Asia with Middle east. Cental Asia is very important in genetics of South Asia as they are very closely linked specially NW South Asia e.g these are closest Populations of a tajik from tajikistan, obviously tajiks have more mongol elements.

[1,] "Tajik_Pomiri" "0"
[2,] "Pashtun" "7.357"
[3,] "Afghan_Pushtun" "9.2613"
[4,] "Tadjik" "9.688"
[5,] "Pakistani_Pushtun" "16.6862"
[6,] "Pathan" "18.4692"
[7,] "Parsi" "19.037"
[8,] "Burusho" "19.132"
[9,] "Iranian" "23.3765"
[10,] "Uzbek" "24.3134"
[11,] "Jatt-Haryana" "24.596"
[12,] "Jatt-Pahari" "24.9582"
[13,] "Turkmen" "25.0472"
[14,] "Makrani" "25.1914"
[15,] "Punjabi-Gujjar" "25.8254"
[16,] "Urkarah" "26.593"
[17,] "Lak" "26.7623"
[18,] "Sindhi" "26.8825"

Last edited:
to marathi ab south indian nai to kya Himacheli hai?
Maratha.
North south pata nahin. Hamaare talwaar Hindu hain.

try bangladeshi women....though we have some but we do not bost about them that much

West Bengal chics and Bangla chicks are racialy different? I did not know that.

Frankly for me chicks itself is a race. One big happy one.

West Bengal chics and Bangla chicks are racialy different? I did not know that.

Frankly for me chicks itself is a race. One big happy one.[/QUOTE]
well yes.

beauty is subjective.. bangladeshi girls look beautiful to me... they are hot with makeup and homely without.
rarely found japanese/chinese attractive except very few(in photo they look cute).

beauty is subjective.. bangladeshi girls look beautiful to me... they are hot with makeup and homely without.
rarely found japanese/chinese attractive except very few(in photo they look cute).

Japanese girls rock man.

I have a past life connect there somewhere.

These are are Afro-Arabs. They have Arab blood in them. But pure Arabs don't look like this. Not saying that these people are inferior. They are quite-good looking.

There are some Arabs who even look white. Show me a single Pakistani Sindhi or Punjabi(not the ones who have Balochi or Pathan blood in them) who looks white.

lol at white looking arab. Thats just non sense, even half white arab will not look white. I know you being south indian muslim arab have developed this mindset that arabs look like germans. So no wonder these pictures of arab army is not what you expected.

Seem like in every army photo which is good representatives of people of said country have afro-arabs in it.

pirhayati20121016205127360.jpg

Saudi-Soldiers-Nationalturk-21-540x360.jpg

I already told you arab and south indian mix will not make you lighter. If you had said Irani then I would have believed you. Because hydrabadi shias look different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom