What's new

Racial Origin of the Muslim Population and their Social Stratification under Bengal Sultanate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyderbadi Muslims are a small minority in India. Many Telugu muslims too reside in hyderabad. Btw there are many 100% pure Arabs in hyderabad. I will show you around if you visit that part.

I am orginally from South India. But do you mean Dravidian by South Indian?

lmao, as expected arab like you is 100% arab after what? 1300 years in south india :omghaha:

And you are not south asian by race either :laugh:, yet you accuse pak people to be aryans wannabe at the same time.

you south indians have some serious issues as I said before. I have noticed this with hindus and muslims who belong to south india.

Last edited:
lmao, as expected harami arab like you is 100% arab after what? 1300 years in south india :omghaha:

And you are not south asian by race either :laugh:, yet you accuse pak people to be aryans wannabe at the same time.
Many Arabs have inter-mixed. But a small minority like us haven't. Mr race expert, you can easily tell them apart from the native Indians.

I am not accusing Pakistanis of anything. You people claim to be aryans. You people call yourself as high-caste converts. So don't bs me.

I am South Asian by nationality and culture. And yea I don't look down on my fellow Muslims because of their darker complexions. Ok? These dravidians you insult are much civilized and cultured than Pakistanis like you.

u know i have ga

this low casts have banged ur ancestor for 900 hundred year so who is the low cast here. you know people always prefer fairer slave .

Having a past low caste makes bengalis superior. If that is the case we have more than 2000 years glorious past. Having vedic hindu invasion sometimes in between and later past converting to Islam. But starting from Islamic history we have only 800 years past :azn:

Looks like you agree with racist Pakistanis in here. Inferiority complex, much?
i don*t know which races u belong /my complement did not come from the sky. it is not your race it is your work 'and we all know about the bollywood muslim community .to you guys it seem*s that prophet of islam is akbar the a**hole.do not care which race u belong muslim like this should be looked down. and if u can come to bd u will see whatever race we are,we are atleast muslim.

Many Arabs have inter-mixed. But a small minority like us haven't. Mr race expert, you can easily tell them apart from the native Indians.

I am not accusing Pakistanis of anything. You people claim to be aryans. You people call yourself as high-caste converts. So don't bs me.

I am South Asian by nationality and culture. And yea I don't look down on my fellow Muslims because of their darker complexions. Ok? These dravidians you insult are much civilized and cultured than Pakistanis like you.

I am insulting you not dravidians, you are south indian yet denying being one. Hell you deny being south asian forget about south india.

so you are 100% arab in south india? no wonder you think Pakistanis most also think along those lines.

You arabs are darkest people around, what are you smoking? This is how arabs look.

Saudi_Arabia_soldiers_army_002.jpg

Now arab mixed with south indian will not look much different you dumb shit. You are just like south indians, don't run away from your heritage.

Last edited:
i don*t know which races u belong /my complement did not come from the sky. it is not your race it is your work 'and we all know about the bollywood muslim community .to you guys it seem*s that prophet of islam is akbar the a**hole.do not care which race u belong muslim like this should be looked down. and if u can come to bd u will see whatever race we are,we are atleast muslim.

I like that Bangla women wear saris.

I anyways am a big fan of bong chicks. Makes me feel warm towards you as well.

I am insulting you not dravidians, you are south indian yet denying being one. Hell you deny being south asian forget about south india.

so you are 100% arab in south india? harami ki aulaad no wonder you think Pakistanis most also think along those lines.

You arabs are darkest people around, what are you smoking? This is how arabs look.

Saudi_Arabia_soldiers_army_002.jpg

Now arab mixed with south indian will not look much different you dumb shit. You are just like south indians, don't run away from your heritage.
My complexion is similar to the 4th guy from the left in 1st row. I don't claim to be white like the Pakistanis. Haraamis are the the ones who have historically mixed with everyone that invaded them.

I am proud to be a hyderabadi. And I am not going to develop an inferiority complex just because of some random Pakistani.

Arab world is home to cradle of civilization. Arabs have had a great number of rulers and inventors. My Pakistani friend, you people have only been conquered and ruled. So you have no reason to be proud of.

Thank Allah(swt) and Arabs bringing you to the folds of Islam and civilizing you.

Last edited:

fact , since 80% of indian muslims are low caste converts. And even many high caste converts started to claim foreign ancestry. High caste converts started to identify as ashrah muslims. This didn't happen in Pakistan because 90% of native Pakistanis people still identify with local tribes.

My complexion is similar to the 4th guy from the left in 1st row. I don't claim to be white like the Pakistanis. Haraamis are the the ones who have historically mixed with everyone that invaded them.

I am proud to be a hyderabadi. And I am not going to develop an inferiority complex just because of a Pakistani.

Arab world is home to cradal of civilization. Arabs have had a great number of rulers and inventors. My Pakistani friend, you people have only been conquered and ruled. So you have no reason to be proud of.

Thanks Allah(swt) and Arabs brining you to the folds of Islam and civilizing you.

So you look like whitest arab in that picture yet your ancestors are in south india for 1300 years? Or are you half arab? because many sheikh used to visit India in recent decades and have left behind many haramis. Indian gov is not giving them nationalities.

"HYDERABAD: Unlike many Arabs who marry Hyderabadi women and abandon them soon after"

UAE nationality eludes city’s forsaken Arab children - The Times of India

Now I am 100% sure you are one of those forsaken children.You are half arab harami and half south indian.

The only hydrabadi muslims who have fair compleixion are shias who probably came from Iran and have not mixed that much with natives. Arabs on the other hand, it will be hard to differentiate after 1 generation.

fact , since 80% of indian muslims are low caste converts. And even many high caste converts started to claim foreign ancestry. High caste converts started to identify as ashrah muslims. This didn't happen in Pakistan because 90% of native Pakistanis people still identify with local tribes.

Unless you are an Arab who did not have a theological system to begin with, all Muslims, anywhere in the world, are converts.

I therefore did not get your point.

As you can see I am pretty interested in this interplay between sub-continental once-Hindu converts.

Been waiting for some time now for the ummah to reassert its loving embrace. Don't disappoint me.

So you look like whitest arab in that picture yet your ancestors are in south india for 1300 years? Or are you half arab? because many sheikh used to visit India in recent decades and have left behind many haramis. Indian gov is not giving them nationalities.

"HYDERABAD: Unlike many Arabs who marry Hyderabadi women and abandon them soon after"

UAE nationality eludes city’s forsaken Arab children - The Times of India

Now I am 100% sure you are one of those forsaken children.

The only hydrabadi muslims who have fair compleixion are shias who probably came from Iran and have not mixed that much with natives. Arabs on the other hand, it will be hard to differentiate after 1 generation.
FYI that guy is not that fair. Arabs on an average are fairer than him. Especially syrians and lebanese. I have visited the gulf. I don't speak Arabic. But Arabs never disowned me. They were quite interested in my family history.

Pakistani lecturing a Hyderbadi on Hyderabadi culture,history and issues. Poor Indian Muslims sell their daughters to some twited and perverted Arab vistors. Arab Muslims in hyderabad are quite wealthy, you know.

A bastard accusing other person of being a bastard :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oldest trick in the book, my friend.

I know for sure no has mixed in my family. That being said I am proud to be from hyderabad. Also to be an Arab. If wasn't for Arabs South Asia would have been more backward and less civilized.

Unless you are an Arab who did not have a theological system to begin with, all Muslims, anywhere in the world, are converts.

I therefore did not get your point.

As you can see I am pretty interested in this interplay between sub-continental once-Hindu converts.

Been waiting for some time now for the ummah to reassert its loving embrace. Don't disappoint me.

But not all Indians are converts, some are indeed foreigners. Like this hydrabadi guy. Plus hydrabadi shia muslims stick out like sore tumb among hydrabadi hindus.

FYI that guy is not that fair. Arabs on an average are fairer than him. Especially syrians and lebanese. I have visited the gulf. I don't speak Arabic. But Arabs never disowned me. They were quite interested in my family history.

Pakistani lecturing a Hyderbadi on Hyderabadi culture,history and issues. Poor Indian Muslims sell their daughters to some twited and perverted Arab vistors. Arab Muslims in hyderabad are quite wealthy, you know.

A bastard accusing other person of being a bastard :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oldest trick in the book, my friend.

I know for sure no has mixed in my family. That being said I am proud to be from hyderabad. Also to be an Arab. If wasn't for Arabs South Asia would have been more backward and less civilized.

Bhai are you half arab? Those who were left behind? I just don't see you being 100% arab, thats just harami pan. Arabs are quite dark looking people, gulf arabs thats it. If you said shia hydrabadi then I would have believed you. Because these hydrabadi shia muslims look different but still mixed.

You come up as quite desperate wannabe harami, maybe thats why you want to think Pakistanis also claim all sorts of 100% turk/arab etc like you do.

You are most likely half arab which still make you more arab then all those claiming to be arabs by blood. I just hope UAE will give your family visas so you can meet your father.

But not all Indians are converts, some are indeed foreigners. Like this hydrabadi guy. Plus hydrabadi shia muslims stick out like sore tumb among hydrabadi hindus.

But tum log bahut racist ho yaar hamaare musalmanon ke against.

Not acchi baat.

Hum to hanste hain, Hindu jo thahre.

Lekin converton mein aisa racism? Mujhe bura laga, sach bol raha hun.

Bhai are you half arab? Those who were left behind? I just don't see you being 100% arab, thats just harami pan. Arabs are quite dark looking people, gulf arabs thats it. If you said shia hydrabadi then I would have believed you. Because these hydrabadi shia muslims look different but still mixed.
Gulf Arabs are still fairer than Pakistanis except Pathans and Balochis(maybe) who haven't mixed with Punjabis and Sindhis.

I know many details of my ancestors. We know that we migrated to India to serve as soliders. We know the rulers our ancestors served under. Just saying.

Unlike a Pakistani who is denying facts and distorting history to shield his ego from some embarassing stuff. Next you will deny that Pakistanis(Punjabi and Sindhis) were always the ruled ones.

But tum log bahut racist ho yaar hamaare musalmanon ke against.

Not acchi baat.

Hum to hanste hain, Hindu jo thahre.

Lekin converton mein aisa racism? Mujhe bura laga, sach bol raha hun.

Tum south indians hindus aur north indians mein bhi hota hai yeh bat hoti hai. jese north indians high caste hindus hai aur tum logh low caste hindus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom