What's new

Racial Origin of the Muslim Population and their Social Stratification under Bengal Sultanate

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop spreading bs, Pakis have not mixed with anyone. Everything is native to **** region.

Not exactly, Pakistan gets lots of sun. Probably more then BD, and differences in facial features depend on genetics as well. google pakistani christians.
Read post no 110,119

well u guys are raicist from head to toa .you just took a lesson from us at 1971.
What a hypocrite and liar this guy is! He is the most racist Pakistani on this forum and yet he made that statement.

well u guys are raicist from head to toa .you just took a lesson from us at 1971.

We are similar to people of Bangladeshi. Thats just propaganda by hindus who are spreading filth.

What a hypocrite and liar this guy is! He is the most racist Pakistani on this forum and yet he made that statement.

Yes Indian muslims indeed have foreign influences, but not the ones in Pakistan.

Last edited:
I am sure no Bangali banged yemeni Arabs. Even Arab women tower the average 5'2 Bangladeshi. I am almost 6'5 my banglai friend.
we don*t know about yemeni but i saw many tall hindo guy and also girl....so...........hahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::toast_sign:

Yes harami Indian muslims indeed have foreign influences, but not the ones in Pakistan.
Listen you dumb sh*t. After spending a lot of time on this forum. I have realized a lot of things about you Pakistanis. South Indian Muslims(most) don't have any outsider influence. It's the only ones in northwest of India who have inter-mixed with foreigners. Mostly one way. Males couldnot marry foreigners.

Dark people of India are more intelligent and well-cultured than master race aryans of Pakistan. OK? I am not a South Asian by race.

Everyone knows who are the haramis. Except the haramis who pretend not to.

South indians for reason are fucked up even on PDF, you guys have some serious issues.

Listen you dumb sh*t. After spending a lot of time on this forum. I have realized a lot of things about you Pakistanis. South Indian Muslims(most) don't have any outsider influence. It's the only ones in northwest of India who have inter-mixed with foreigners. Mostly one way. Males couldnot marry foreigners.

Dark people of India are more intelligent and well-cultured than master race aryans of Pakistan. OK? I am not a South Asian by a race.

Yes most indian muslims are thats why they look different then indian hindus. See Hyderabadi muslims and compared them with hindus lol

south indian is denying being south asian by race lol as I said you guys have serious issues. Are you arab or central asian mongol in South India?

Last edited:
Yes most indian muslims are haramis thats why they look different then indian hindus. See Hyderabadi muslims and compared them with hindus lol

south indian is denying being south asian by race lol as I said you guys have serious issues. Are you arab or central asian mongol in South India?
Hyderbadi Muslims are a small minority in India. Many Telugu muslims too reside in hyderabad. Btw there are many 100% pure Arabs in hyderabad. I will show you around if you visit that part.

I am orginally from South India. But do you mean Dravidian by South Indian?

@Horus and others do you agree with @save_ghenda who thinks Indian Muslims are haraamis

truly said we should call them bollywood muslim community....:rofl::rofl:

This wannabe central asian/arab/turk as is the case with ashraf Indian muslims.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom