What's new

R@ping nuns part of Christian culture claims Hindu leader

dont_make_me_spit_on_you_the_llama_sticker.jpg
Capt. Ajith Vadakyil you should limit your filthy propaganda posts to your blogs. You should spare the members here!!
@Horus
Reporting another duplicate ID of Manvantratruti/ mokshaVimukti.
I hope this is his last ID here.

@WebMaster

I hope you know why Adi shankarachraya did what he did. He revived hinduism while it was at the edge of extinction.

And let me tell you in the most simple words that idea of harmony of religions is inherent to Vedanta. "The divine truth is one, every illuminated sage calls the same truth by a different name".

Now you tell me your version of vedanta!!

As long as he uses his posts to contribute to a healthy debate I wont report him.
But as I said I don't like him making personal attacks(which he does often), making tawdry comments and ganging up against other members.
Madamji, Adi Shankaracharya did what he was born for, his purpose right from birth was clear, you know his story.Not every illuminated sage calls the same truth by a different name.ONLY WE DO! Rest say "its My way or the Highway".
Abrahamics are clear only one truth exists and that is their truth,rest are fake.
How do you counter such narratives?
Vedanata is experiencing it yourself,the aspects in life in a practical sense.

That is his mode of attack.How can one person gang up against other members?Why can't you do the same to him?You have to admire him,he takes on each and every one and never gives up.

Capt. Ajith Vadakyil you should limit your filthy propaganda posts to your blogs. You should spare the members here!!
@Horus
Reporting another duplicate ID of Manvantratruti/ mokshaVimukti.
I hope this is his last ID here.

@WebMaster
Ohh, come on seriously?

Quite a Pakistani bitch aren't you?
She is beyond shame.
Mr.Ajith Vadakayil mind your language.

@Horus @WebMaster @waz
This guy is back and trolling. Infact he has many active IDs running simultaneously on this forum. Pls do something about it. Its upto you if you want to ban him, but this is just a heads up from my side.

In her world, one person makes up a gang. While she, nair, and all other Sickulars are lone wolves.
@nair

Last edited:
"he" ? :what:

is that not you ? :police:

Man. That guy is a ship captain and running his own very successful blog. Why in the hell he would log in here? There is hardly a country he would not have contacts in, so what he wants to say he would say to them direct to their face. His blogs are to expose the lies of Indian historians and media. This is a third rate site compared to his blogs where he personally answers. He does not need pseudonym for ID. I have seen him even on TOI page comments under his own name.

Man. That guy is a ship captain and running his own very successful blog. Why in the hell he would log in here? There is hardly a country he would not have contacts in, so what he wants to say he would say to them direct to their face. His blogs are to expose the lies of Indian historians and media. This is a third rate site compared to his blogs where he personally answers. He does not need pseudonym for ID. I have seen him even on TOI page comments under his own name.
blowing your own trumpet Mr.ajith???

so you copy paste his stuff here?
And who told you he's a successful blogger?
Anybody who reads those propaganda layered blogs would detest visiting it again. i'm sorry but I am just being frank.

from the blog:

When the Catholic Pope did an Inquisition in India ( Goa ) , what did we Hindus do ?

We MOANED and allowed the Pope to shit all over our collective faces .

are you sure that's not you ? :whistle:

blowing your own trumpet Mr.ajith???

so you copy paste his stuff here?
And who told you he's a successful blogger?

You would have heard much more colorful language from me to describe you had I been Mr. Vadakayil. After all, he is a sailor.

Certainly you seem to imagine you are too important, so people like Dr. Swamy and Dr. Vadakayil stalk you. Have you considered getting treated by a psychiatrist? If you have not, then please do.

from the blog:

When the Catholic Pope did an Inquisition in India ( Goa ) , what did we Hindus do ?

Haha, no. That is all him. Remember he is a sailor and hence comes gifted with using colorful language.

You would have heard much more colorful language from me to describe you had I been Mr. Vadakayil. After all, he is a sailor.

Certainly you seem to imagine you are too important, so people like Dr. Swamy and Dr. Vadakayil stalk you. Have you considered getting treated by a psychiatrist? If you have not, then please do.
:lol: :lol:
I can't stop laughing at how you jump into conclusions.
Now that you've found a new ID to target the members of this forum, I hope you'll last longer this time.
I understand you're exposed Mr.Vadakayil and ergo angry. :lol:

from the blog:

By the way do you agree with what he said? Have we allowed the Pope to shit on our collective faces and beamed happily about the fact?

Now that you've found a new ID to target the members of this forum, I hope you'll last longer this time.

Oh, do not worry about me. I am sure you would have whined to your Pakistani four fathers long and hard enough to get me banned. That is what you are born to do.

Oh, do not worry about me. I am sure you would have whined to your Pakistani four fathers long and hard enough to get me banned. That is what you are born to do.
Not taking that bait!
Not my style too stoop so low.

I understand you're exposed Mr.Vadakayil and ergo angry. :lol:

Oh, no. I am Mr. Modi stalking and following you. Now go around trumpeting how Modi is following you.

Back
Top Bottom