What's new

R@ping nuns part of Christian culture claims Hindu leader

Modi himself is an RSS cadre...he wont dare to open his mouth against anyone in specific..he will only make some general comments without making anyone responsible for the act and without taking any action...! no good time for India, all hopes have vanished.!

I know he was an RSS cadre....... But what worries me, spurge in these bigots and the headlines they are making....... They make more headlines/bolder headlines than that of a good decision by the govt

I know he was an RSS cadre....... But what worries me, spurge in these bigots and the headlines they are making....... They make more headlines/bolder headlines than that of a good decision by the govt

Modi ji was not simply at cadre level. He was a pracharak and a shakha pramukh.

Some of this ultra right wing nonsense I put down to post election euphoria and catharsis for having suffered under Congress rule as a virtual criminal fringe.

But mark my words. A lot of the crap getting media headlines and eyeballs is being stage managed. Controlled and played by the Congress and their foreign paymasters.

There is a lot riding on India globally today. And Modi ji getting elected by a landslide and the saffron wave that has swept India has not gone down well with many acros the world. For whom it signifies an unravelling of their best laid plans.

Powerful outsiders. With willing native allies.

Connect the dots ......

Modi ji was not simply at cadre level. He was a pracharak and a shakha pramukh.

Some of this ultra right wing nonsense I put down to post election euphoria and catharsis for having suffered under Congress rule as a virtual criminal fringe.

But mark my words. A lot of the crap getting media headlines and eyeballs is being stage managed. Controlled and played by the Congress and their foreign paymasters.

There is a lot riding on India globally today. And Modi ji getting elected by a landslide and the saffron wave that has swept India has not gone down well with many acros the world. For whom it signifies an unravelling of their best laid plans.

Powerful outsiders. With willing native allies.

Connect the dots ......

You are talking to a certified secular mallu. The end result will be a secular mallu who will come back with a post about the evil Hindus are unleashing on this land.

Sardarji Kaya Baat Karte Ho!!!!

O ji vo to aap ke andar baithe @AdarshLibral ke liye tha!!!!

You are good person, and I appreciate that!

In my experience, I have never comes across a "adarsh liberal" sardarji.

A small minority still hold a grudge against India (the Indian state vs only the Congress or Congress leaders or Indian Army or Hindus at large).

Large majority love India.

In my experience, I have never comes across a "adarsh liberal" sardarji.

A small minority still hold a grudge against India (the Indian state vs only the Congress or Congress leaders or Indian Army or Hindus at large).

Large majority love India.

He is a very nice person.

I am just trolling him :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sikhs are Dharmics and who can forgot sacrifice of Sikh Gurus.

They are revered and respected by Hindus as any other Hindu Saint.

Practically there not much where you can differentiate between Hindus and Sikhs.

Last edited:
Do himdus still burn their widows? Or is this banned now?
Do you Christians still burn Women by branding them as a witch ?or if someone says the earth is round and revolves around the sun? or is it banned now?

What did you do with Levina? Share the post pls :D
Gosh!!!
not again!!
@Horus @WebMaster
reporting duplicate id of Manvantratruti/ MokshaVimukti

On topic:
The VHP general secretary doesnt have any right to point fingers at any religion. I wish he concentrates more on eradicating the evil customs within hinduism first.

Last edited:
Gosh!!!
not again!!
@Horus @WebMaster
reporting duplicate id of Manvantratruti/ MokshaVimukti

On topic:
The VHP general secretary doesnt have any right to point fingers at any religion. I wish he concentrates more on eradicating the evils customs within hinduism first.
i doubt he will take such simple id... :lol:

i doubt he will take such simple id... :lol:
Just check the date manvan got banned last and check the join date of this member. You will know that I'm right.
This guy is the easiest troll to track down on the forum . The other one takes only female ids :P

Do you Christians still burn Women by branding them as a witch ?or if someone says the earth is round and revolves around the sun? or is it banned now?

The Bible clearly states the earth is round, there is a mention of four corners but it is in reference to cardinal direction, North, South, East, West. The level of ignorance is amazing.

Yes, cities of Sodom and Gomorrah in Old Testament were for NOTHING?
So naturally the Priests follow the unadulterated Bible version instead of "King James Bible" VERSION! Which is being sold as "GOSPEL TRUTH" Here!
Did i say i read the New Testament Bible many times? :frown:
IT IS A PART OF CHRISTIAN CULTURE, They Inquisitors used to rape first and use Horrible Sadistic Machinations of theirs to be used to Torture.
Torture was for Pagans and Witches.
Witches-They would be hung and burned at the stake in the City Center.
Pagans-They would be Spared of saving their soul and then subjected to the same Horror and Pain,claiming by the Father/Padre "YOU ARE THUS SAVED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION"

Last edited:
The Bible clearly states the earth is round, there is a mention of four corners but it is in reference to cardinal direction, North, South, East, West. The level of ignorance is amazing.
Nah, It didn't in Old Testament. You are referring to "KING JAMES BIBLE".

You can watch the Television Series "SALEM" on USA channels or on PC.That is how they conducted the "INQUISTION AND WITCH TRIALS". Compare that with us in India and "GOAN INQUISTION"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom