What's new

R@ping nuns part of Christian culture claims Hindu leader

Just check the date manvan got banned last and check the join date of this member. You will know that I'm right.
This guy is the easiest troll to track down on the forum . The other one takes only female ids :P

Is it one man and one woman, or is it just one person?

Nah, It didn't in Old Testament. You are referring to "KING JAMES BIBLE".

Yes it did.

The Bible Reveals that the Earth is Round - Holy Spirit Interactive

The Scriptures tell us that the earth is round: "It is he that sits upon the circle of the earth" (Isaiah 40:22). The word translated "circle" here is the Hebrew word chuwg, which is also translated "circuit" or "compass" (depending on the context). That is, it indicates something spherical, rounded, or arched—not something that is flat or square. The book of Isaiah was written sometime between 740 and 680 B.C. This is at least 300 yeasr before Aristotle suggested, in his bookOn the Heavens, that the earth might be a sphere. It was another 2,000 years later (at a time when science believed the earth was flat) that the Scriptures inspired Christopher Columbus to sail around the world.

You can watch the Television Series "SALEM" on USA channels or on PC.That is how they conducted the "INQUISTION AND WITCH TRIALS". Compare that with us in India and "GOAN INQUISTION"

You must be a historian that specializes in the Bible because you watched the show SALEM. :rolleyes:

Yes it did.

The Bible Reveals that the Earth is Round - Holy Spirit Interactive

You must be a historian that specializes in the Bible because you watched the show SALEM. :rolleyes:
No i don't because You are justifying a Revised version! GIordano Bruno was burned at the stake for stating such fact!
Giordano Bruno - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Top 10 Shameful Moments in Catholic History - Listverse
After 350 Years, Vatican Says Galileo Was Right - It Moves - NYTimes.com

Because Your Christians Killed our People! Your Religion Specializes in Killing people, who want to believe and be free,You Invented Secularism after the "DARK AGES" Why should we Believe you?
Did you ever read about the "GOAN INQUISTION by CHRISTIANS"?

Nah she is just pissed at the Logical and witty questions he asks her,Which many/she cannot answer and hence, many/she will complain to the Mods and get that ID banned. As long as some/she can establish a point of attack and know the behaviour of the opponent, Some/she is OK! Otherwise, If it's confusing then Get rid of them,Simple!

The Bible clearly states the earth is round, there is a mention of four corners but it is in reference to cardinal direction, North, South, East, West. The level of ignorance is amazing.
The idea if you sail far enough,You will fall off this earth is what led, to the lore of Pirates of Carribean Movie 3
At World's End .Don't dodge that question!
:D

Initially I doubted they were both same but then I realised there was a difference in their language and also their posting style. So I'm assuming they're 2 diff ppl.
Nah she is just pissed at the Logical and witty questions he asks her,Which many/she cannot answer and hence, many/she will complain to the Mods and get that ID banned. As long as some/she can establish a point of attack and know the behaviour of the opponent, Some/she is OK! Otherwise, If it's confusing then Get rid of them,Simple!
If so Manvantratruti/Adwityagrata/MokhshaVimukti (just few of his famous ids) would not have survived for so long.
I don't report him till he trolls, I seriously don't like him ganging up against me.
I do know that I'm no match for his plethora of knowledge in hinduism, but unfortunately he uses his knowledge to troll others here. And he shows no signs of improvement.
The very essence of hinduism ( or Sanatana/ Sadharna dharma) is that it believes in one God and the same moral codes for everyone.
Hinduism has diff school of thoughts, me and him definitely don't follow the same. I believe in the more predominant Vedanta philosophy of "liberation through knowledge", and afaik this is the most dominant current of Hinduism today.
And ergo majority of hindus 're liberals, to 'em tolerance comes easy. The radicals would find very less acceptance in our society.

A HINDU leader has caused outrage by claiming that raping nuns was part of “Christian culture” as protests swelled against a brutal attack on an elderly nun at a convent school — the latest in a series of attacks against Christians in India.

Surendra Jain, general secretary of the Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP), or World Hindu Council, rejected allegations that the attack on the 72-year-old nun in Ranaghat, near Calcutta, on Saturday was motivated by religious hatred, despite evidence that it was.

Frankly speaking, the more religious nut jobs open their mouth in India about minority religions, the more disgusted I am starting to feel. Does this MOFO has any clue about Christianity? Does he know what a Nun is supposed to be and what she really gives up all her life to serve God?

On the contrary, its the Hindu Pandits who've historically raped and abused women from lower casts. I don't mean to offend anyone, but its a part of the history and it happens today in many parts of India, (and no, I didn't just ready history written by an American or Pakistani historian, I've read it on multiple accounts). When certain areas of India were being conquered in different invasions by Afghanis or the Britts, the Pandits were caught either stealing different temple's Gold, or involved with physical activities with lower cast women all across. Historically, the Brahman Pandits rule, they would have all kinds of power and immunity in any of the wrong doing with lower cast women.

I am not trying to insult anyone, but when people (or so called "leaders", aka, Hindu religious extremists), start verbally abusing, and butchering another religion without having context about an issue, I think its my job as a human to speak the truth and correct who's wrong. Just doing that, sorry if anyone's offended, that wasn't my intention.

Initially I doubted they were both same but then I realised there was a difference in their language and also their posting style. So I'm assuming they're 2 diff ppl.

If so Manvantratruti/Adwityagrata/MokhshaVimukti (just few of his famous ids) would not have survived for so long.
I don't report him till he trolls, I seriously don't like him ganging up against me.
I do know that I'm no match for his plethora of knowledge in hinduism, but unfortunately he uses his knowledge to troll others here. And he shows no signs of improvement.
The very essence of hinduism ( or Sanatana/ Sadharna dharma) is that it believes in one God and the same moral codes for everyone.
Hinduism has diff school of thoughts, me and him definitely don't follow the same. I believe in the more predominant Vedanta philosophy of "liberation through knowledge", and afaik this is the most dominant current of Hinduism today.
And ergo majority of hindus 're liberals, to 'em tolerance comes easy. The radicals would find very less acceptance in our society.
Madam ji, why so much hate against that guy Manavantantruti, etc.
If he uses his Knowledge to troll, then What happened to others?People here try to look as EXPERTS IN HINDUISM here and say,You Don't know Hinduism and this is not Hinduism etc. wow! Why don't they troll him with their Expertise in Hinduism and Culture? When you cannot defeat an Opponent, then take the easy way out? By reporting him and getting him banned?
You yourself said he has a plethora of Knowledge in Hinduism,He is using it , why are others upset?

LOL, ONE GOD?The biggest proponent of ADVAITA,DVAITA, who said "Naasthi, Naasthi,Naasthi(Nothing, Nothing,Nothing) .Shri Adi Sankaracharya Himself Established Shakti Peethas all around the Country.Starting from North to south, why he did that?
Can you tell me ? Read Saundarya Lahari?
Most so Called Run of the mill Hindus, who think Secularism is GOD! and Somehow Hindutva is bad for Hinduism.WOW, i can only laugh!
What is VEDANTA Philosophy? Please Enlighten? According to you! Say it in your own Words!

wolfschanzze said:
LOL, ONE GOD?The biggest proponent of ADVAITA,DVAITA, who said "Naasthi, Naasthi,Naasthi(Nothing, Nothing,Nothing) .Shri Adi Sankaracharya Himself Established Shakti Peethas all around the Country.Starting from North to south, why he did that?
Can you tell me ? Read Saundarya Lahari?
Most so Called Run of the mill Hindus, who think Secularism is GOD! and Somehow Hindutva is bad for Hinduism.WOW, i can only laugh!
What is VEDANTA Philosophy? Please Enlighten? According to you! Say it in your own Words!
I hope you know why Adi shankarachraya did what he did. He revived hinduism while it was at the edge of extinction.

And let me tell you in the most simple words that idea of harmony of religions is inherent to Vedanta. "The divine truth is one, every illuminated sage calls the same truth by a different name".

Now you tell me your version of vedanta!!

Madam ji, why so much hate against that guy Manavantantruti, etc.
If he uses his Knowledge to troll, then What happened to others?People here try to look as EXPERTS IN HINDUISM here and say,You Don't know Hinduism and this is not Hinduism etc. wow! Why don't they troll him with their Expertise in Hinduism and Culture? When you cannot defeat an Opponent, then take the easy way out? By reporting him and getting him banned?
You yourself said he has a plethora of Knowledge in Hinduism,He is using it , why are others upset?
As long as he uses his posts to contribute to a healthy debate I wont report him.
But as I said I don't like him making personal attacks(which he does often), making tawdry comments and ganging up against other members.

v_for_vendetta_artwork_by_ikramz96-d61kpon.png

All the Tyrants and their "Collaborators " like lavina and nair cannot stop an Idea who's time has come 8-)

Beneath the masks , they are all Manvans........... and the numbers are only growing.

Frankly speaking, the more religious nut jobs open their mouth in India about minority religions, the more disgusted I am starting to feel. Does this MOFO has any clue about Christianity? Does he know what a Nun is supposed to be and what she really gives up all her life to serve God?

Do the MoFos in your or other western countries who open their mouths about other religion which are minorities in your countries have any clue what they are talking about?

Dismissing non-abrahamic religions as pagan is only one demonstration of the ignorance prevalent in the west.

What a nun is supposed to do it irrelevant to the what happens to them.

On the contrary, its the Hindu Pandits who've historically raped and abused women from lower casts. I don't mean to offend anyone, but its a part of the history and it happens today in many parts of India, (and no, I didn't just ready history written by an American or Pakistani historian, I've read it on multiple accounts). When certain areas of India were being conquered in different invasions by Afghanis or the Britts, the Pandits were caught either stealing different temple's Gold, or involved with physical activities with lower cast women all across. Historically, the Brahman Pandits rule, they would have all kinds of power and immunity in any of the wrong doing with lower cast women.

A lot of things are part of history, witch burnings included.

Besides, we all know about the perversion and pedophilia and their protection by the churches around the world. I feel no need to bring that up here as I am sure its already been brought up.

I am not trying to insult anyone, but when people (or so called "leaders", aka, Hindu religious extremists), start verbally abusing, and butchering another religion without having context about an issue, I think its my job as a human to speak the truth and correct who's wrong. Just doing that, sorry if anyone's offended, that wasn't my intention.

You aren't correcting anything, as no one cares whats written up on a random forum on the internet. Don't be so comically arrogant to believe you are affecting any change.

All the Tyrants and their "Collaborators " like lavina and nair cannot stop an Idea who's time has come 8-)

Beneath the masks , they are all Manvans........... and the numbers are only growing.
Atleast save this ID of yours, rest 're gone. :)

May be because you both have many things in common like personal attacks,love for non Hindus,Bengalis,Mallus,Can speak bit Kannada/Marathi etc,though Indrani is much more cultured ,friendly and proud of her Kannada orgin....it make others doubt...
I do sometimes feel that you are the very same blogger 'Capt Ajit Vadakayil '-same writing pattern,personal insults,love for non Hindus,Bengalis,..many of your posts actually seems exact copy,paste from his blogs,both knows Sanskrit and well versed in religious issues +defense/political matters and most important both are Keralities...

Back
Top Bottom