What's new

R@ping nuns part of Christian culture claims Hindu leader

@levina the best medicine for guys like manavan is "ignore"...

How stupid it can get..
1) calls me a secular ( sickular in his terms)
2) another guy calls me hindutva vadi in the same forum

He does not need pseudonym for ID. I have seen him even on TOI page comments under his own name.
Are you sure??..
Then,Who owns the twitter handle under the pseudonym 'Shiva Ram Krsna'??
I am not saying that he is our very same Manvan,writing styles,contents looks exact copy,thats all...

Arre wahha .
Actually he is not our Manvan..Manvan is Prajapathi...This one is 'lelu allu lelu allu azhichu vidu'..

Are you sure??..
Then,Who owns the twitter handle under the pseudonym 'Shiva Ram Krsna'??
I am not saying that he is our very same Manvan,writing styles,contents looks exact copy,thats all...

Actually he is not our Manvan..Manvan is Prajapathi...This one is 'lelu allu lelu allu azhichu vidu'..

Manvane njan kazhinja thavan kayyil kittiyapol fry cheythuvittathanu .Pakshe kooduthal parayan pattiyilla apozhekkum tholiyan banned aayi.

You would have heard much more colorful language from me to describe you had I been Mr. Vadakayil. After all, he is a sailor.

Certainly you seem to imagine you are too important, so people like Dr. Swamy and Dr. Vadakayil stalk you. Have you considered getting treated by a psychiatrist? If you have not, then please do.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You nailed it .:tup:

Grandiose delusions(GD) or delusions of grandeur is a common occurrence in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses. 2/3rd of Maniac's have it and 1/2 of those with schizophrenia have it.

Grandiose-type symptoms include grossly exaggerated belief of:
  • self-worth
  • power
  • knowledge
  • identity
  • exceptional relationship to a divinity or famous person (in this case, the Mods) :lol:

Madamji, Adi Shankaracharya did what he was born for, his purpose right from birth was clear, you know his story.Not every illuminated sage calls the same truth by a different name.ONLY WE DO! Rest say "its My way or the Highway".
Abrahamics are clear only one truth exists and that is their truth,rest are fake.
How do you counter such narratives?
Vedanata is experiencing it yourself,the aspects in life in a practical sense.
Vedanta is universal in its application and is equally relevant to all countries, all cultures, and all religious backgrounds. Vedanta is about the only God!!
We 're also taught never to give in to provocations, because if you do then you lead yourself into a vicious cycle of hatred. And it would continue forever.

That is his mode of attack.How can one person gang up against other members?Why can't you do the same to him?You have to admire him,he takes on each and every one and never gives up.
?
How I wish I could admire the man with so much knowledge but unfortunately he uses his knowledge to troll members here. The post above this is an example at how he enjoys taking digs.

Rape is a heinous crime, and mentally sick people are found all over the world. But man, a 71 year old getting gang raped can only happen in India(or maybe atheist + satanist world).
dead bodies are raped in Pakistan , what does it have to do with religion? for godsakes

dead bodies are raped in Pakistan , what does it have to do with religion? for godsakes

Lol@ false flags. You don't have dead body raping gangs in Pakistan though. It's always some mentally ill individual. Were these rapists mentally ill? I don't think so.

Vedanta is universal in its application and is equally relevant to all countries, all cultures, and all religious backgrounds. Vedanta is about the only God!!
We 're also taught never to give in to provocations, because if you do then you lead yourself into a vicious cycle of hatred. And it would continue forever.

How I wish I could admire the man with so much knowledge but unfortunately he uses his knowledge to troll members here. The post above this is an example at how he enjoys taking digs.
Vedanta is also about applying its principles in life and living by it.
If you continue to ignore everything bad,by quoting we were taught never to give into provocations,then that is when cancers are born.There is a need to apply forced where needed and ignore provocation where force is not needed.

If you ignore a few cancerous cells in the body they will Metastasize all over body and kill you.

If he takes digs and trolls,then you to do the same.

If you continue to ignore everything bad,by quoting we were taught never to give into provocations,then that is when cancers are born.There is a need to apply forced where needed and ignore provocation where force is not needed.

If you ignore a few cancerous cells in the body they will Metastasize all over body and kill you.

Look at the stress about "the only God." They have literally turned Hinduism into a version of Islam and Christianity with their fear that there could be more than one God in Hinduism.

I think your opinion and mine 're poles apart when it comes to religion, so I'm most prolly banging my head against a wall right now.
I would not support that troll, and that's final.

Look at the stress about "the only God." They have literally turned Hinduism into a version of Islam and Christianity with their fear that there could be more than one God in Hinduism.
In my opinion Islam and Christianity 're all influenced by Hinduism and ergo the connection. There is only one god, infact there's only god.

Back
Top Bottom