What's new

R.I.P IAF SU-30 MKI

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
52993366_2544636542277290_9103162220136628224_n.jpg

naah, they have no need for any vengeance. they know that its a good machine...the problem was just that scared little inept monkey between the cockpit and the ejection seat...
Looks like the "Ejection Button" is the most favorite one for the Indian fighter pilots. And, they take this part of the training most seriously!!! I am pretty sure the IAF pilots are well versed in Latin Alphabet (and, some Bollywood scenes don't come to their minds)!!! The future foreign jets in the IAF will have "fire" and "eject" buttons swapped...

And, they need to little work on the GIS/GPS systems!!! While entering into Pak, the map needs to show BD...

Last edited:
Su-30 ki aarthi jalane me PAF ne bharpoor madad di. :pakistan:

Looks like the "Ejection Button" is the most favorite one for the Indian fighter pilots. And, they take this part of the training most seriously!!! I am pretty sure the future foreign jets in the IAF will have "fire" and "eject" buttons swapped...

hahaha fire and eject hahaha you nailed it.

Probleum is it was shoot down by makers of thunders which are strategic partners

Russians aren't the folks to take an insult that easily....

They'll come back with vengeance...
I would see it the other way around ..
When india chooses rafael or gripen then russia can try to entice us to mig35 or su35 or even a few components that we may want for our block 3 upgradation along the way.
God willing, We will avenge the insult to their products and related repute by inshallah downing a few rafaels too.

Looks like the "Ejection Button" is the most favorite one for the Indian fighter pilots. And, they take this part of the training most seriously!!! I am pretty sure the IAF pilots are well versed in Latin Alphabet (and, some Bollywood scenes don't come to their minds)!!! The future foreign jets in the IAF will have "fire" and "eject" buttons swapped...

And, they need to little work on the GIS/GPS systems!!! While entering into Pak, the map needs to show BD...
man, I guess when the russians were training the indian pilots on the su30 and the mig21 and said, "don't worry about landing, leave that to the PAF", they weren't kiddin'!!! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom