What's new

R.I.P IAF SU-30 MKI

53435009_2111217805662687_3753673838995439616_o.jpg

53050778_2170633046520496_5087949160854847488_o.jpg

53095735_2109159939201807_5768235645117923328_o.jpg

Is it a confirmed kill now? That would be some selling pitch for JF17.

It crashed on the Indian side of LOC.
Pakistan has other details.
Just as we'd take India to task not showing at least sat images of the wreckage, I'd equally expect the PAF to at least get China to offer similar imagery. Seriously, how does anyone pass up on the chance to prove something like this (or downing an F-16, in India's case)?

Just as we'd take India to task not showing at least sat images of the wreckage, I'd equally expect the PAF to at least get China to offer similar imagery. Seriously, how does anyone pass up on the chance to prove something like this (or downing an F-16, in India's case)?
As IAF Airchief said that he thinks the IAF shot an F-16, OUTRIGHTLY DENIED BY PAKISTAN, however Pakistan knows it has shot down an SU-30MKI....not denied by India and PAF has all the relevant DATA, which it will reveal in due course.

Al Jazeerah already did a video news report at the site of the crashed su30 on the indian side. it all looked a large area of scrap metal, could not even tell a single wing, even the indian air force insignias weren't recognizable. the only indication that this was an iaf jet site crash was the indian policeman at the site who saying that an indian air force jet crashed and that a recovery team from the iaf was about to arrive to inspect the site.

Sukoi 30 mki noooooooooo but but junk fighter but but Bahrain air show but but mki gods gift to aviation but but trust vectoring but but cant complete a loop but but cant go fully vertical nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Al Jazeerah already did a video news report at the site of the crashed su30 on the indian side. it all looked a large area of scrap metal, could not even tell a single wing, even the indian air force insignias weren't recognizable. the only indication that this was an iaf jet site crash was the indian policeman at the site who saying that an indian air force jet crashed and that a recovery team from the iaf was about to arrive to inspect the site.
its a very very capable aircraft... pakistan i hope will get a heavy class fighter like J16, to increase the amount of payload drop based per sortie.. this is very critical during war.

i am still not sure about su-30 kill but we killed a mig and that's good.i believe we should make things public.this incident is like a mystery right now.i feel that iaf is lying.they are hiding something.

As IAF Airchief said that he thinks the IAF shot an F-16, OUTRIGHTLY DENIED BY PAKISTAN, however Pakistan knows it has shot down an SU-30MKI....not denied by India and PAF has all the relevant DATA, which it will reveal in due course.
And i m sure anyone who will disclosed the real proof about SU-30 must be going to get full"mithai ka tokra"" from u your passion evident even nearly after an week :) amazing plane admirer like u of it but my real darling is SU 35 :smitten:

I do not want to deny. But these days everyone has a smartphone in their pockets. Is not strange? No photos posted on the internet?
well, it IS indian occupied kashmir, I can almost guarantee you that firstly, people over there are probably too poor to afford smartphones and secondly, whatever little people did have smartphones, the indians must've first blocked all cellphone towers in the area and then must've confiscated everyone's smartphones. But there IS an Al Jazeerah video report that I'm sure you've seen showing the jet crash site on the indian side.

Back
Top Bottom