What's new

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers

A muslim commentator remarked in the same news link by OP as follows:

"Absoletely no! this is not Quran words because in Quran there is no letter “PA”. As a Muslim, I could not able to read a single word. Our leader should read and understand prior to appose and protest anything."

Some times i wonder...why there is so much sensitivity to such issues...My intention is not to direspect any one..I find it very strange that Muslims in general are hyper sensitive to such minor issues....( Again...I would have said the same thing even if burning cracker would have contained any Hindu religious stuff..)....Muslims have always a different priority than rest of the world...thats for sure...

Newswala-i-Quranic_versus__burnt_fire_crackers_MBT_Corporator_Amjed_Ullah_Khan_demands_action-SI-1.jpg

Hyderabad, Nov 2 (INN): MBT Corporator Amjed Ullah Khan Khaled has lodged a complaint with the Narayanaguda Police Station alleging that versus of Holy Quran were found in the remains of burnt fire-crackers in the areas of King Koti and Hyderguda.

Amjed Ullah said that the Qurani verses from burnt firecrackers were found on Friday night and he, along with the local residents, immediately approached the police seeking action the culprits. "Such types of activities are occurring on every Diwali during the last so many years to hurt the sentiments of Muslims and to flare up communal riots in Hyderabad and surrounding areas," he alleged.

The MBT corporators said that communal riots broke out in Siddipet Assembly constituency in October 2011 after similar remnants of Quranic verses were found there in burnt firecrackers. Previous cases booked in different Police Stations all across Andhra Pradesh have not yet been solved and the real culprits are yet to be arrested which is resulting in the continuous appearance of such firecrackers.

Newswala-i-Quranic_versus__burnt_fire_crackers_MBT_Corporator_Amjed_Ullah_Khan_demands_action-Ge-2.jpg

Newswala-i-Quranic_versus__burnt_fire_crackers_MBT_Corporator_Amjed_Ullah_Khan_demands_action-VK-3.jpg

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers, MBT Corporator Amjed Ullah Khan demands action

Praise the lord, After blast piece of blank paper converted into Koran...

and moreover it is made by less educated kids, how do they know it was Koran or "Satanic verses" .. The real culprit is one who sold this book to kabadi.. And I am sure he will be Muslim who would have sold this book to kabadi...

Police should not harras cracker makers for such stupid things.

I might be due to negligence. If it's done intentionally appropriate action will be take. India don't have any blasphemy laws & even Hindu deities pics are on firecrackers.

Why are u defending it.. Yes some one made cracker of some raddi (old unused) book. Catch who sold that book to Raddi-wala..

Do what ever you can.. We don't give a sh!t to such small stupid things... And more over these Moulanas keep searching dustbin for such non-sense issues? Was he searching arabic book in cracker's garbage?

When you write quranic verses on anything how to dispose it ? Is there any specific religious methods to dispose it ?

Simple solution: Stop printing Koranic verses on Paper.

Paper burns, Paper torn apart, Paper dissolve in water, Paper recycled and toilet paper is made, Paper is used in making paper bags/Crackers...

Print Koran on Silver/gold leaf, your Koran will be safe..

And stop discussing non-issues here..

And if Indian Muslims are doing riots, unlease Doval over there a$$..

But Pakistani might not be familiar with Non Islamic states which have liberal values & proper laws. This was the same nation which convicted a 13 Year old Christian girl for blasphemy.

Ignore them....

Actually Allama Iqbal's poem, pretty old - glorifying the Tiger of Mysore. :) Quite popular. His last battle as far as I can remember.

Off topic, but the Tiger of Mysore actually made a lot of critical mistakes that in retrospect turned out worse for the future of India.

When you write quranic verses on anything how to dispose it ? Is there any specific religious methods to dispose it ?

Burn it or chuk it into a clean body of natural water..Either a river or the sea.

What is also ironic is, that while this has turned into a pointless issue.. there are walls in both India and Pakistan where the name of the Prophet or his companions, or a section of a verse is written in some religious fervour and a few days later you see a dog peeing over it. If these people genuinely had the level of respect for religion then they would not engage in it themselves. Hundreds if not millions of copies of Urdu and English newspapers here and in some cases India carry advertisements or sections which have Quranic, Vedic, Biblical verses on them. and you find them in the same trash area as offal or faeces.

So while finding what is in my view most likely an example of news paper clippings carrying such verses is sad from a spiritual point of view.. I see little "sinister" design in it.

Last edited:
Off topic, but the Tiger of Mysore actually made a lot of critical mistakes that in retrospect turned out worse for the future of India.
:D Somehow I knew someone would pick this. And yes, he made many mistakes - tactical as well as strategic. :P

Not to offend anyone but may be the publisher who publish quran's had bulk of them lying in the warehouse and he sold it to the raddi wala as a raddi, (thats what we call in local language) and then this raddi wala has sold it to cracker maker who used it for cracker. It may be a unintentional act.

Why is everyone discussing this thread when it has clearly been established that this is a one year old news and the paper used in making crackers did not contain any paper from Quran?
Mods please close the thread.

hahahaha....11 separatist movements (largest democrarcy in the world!)
yeah right!!!!

wats next saudia arabia peaceful country?!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom