What's new

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers

I am glad that the ugly Hindutva face of shining India is being exposed through its inhabitants. Your comments speak volumes of how much respect you have for other religions, their scriptures, and followers. You call others religious fanatics whereas you yourself are bigger fanatics and full of hatred for other religions and their followers. Literally tens of thousands of Muslims and Christians have lost and continue to lose their lives, honors, and belongings in yearly communal riots throughout India. Their mosques and churches have been burnt down and they are forced to give up their lands to fanatic Hindutva terrorists. How many of those who were involved in the communal riots got punished? Your mentality is so dirty that you propose rape is teaching tool. Shining India!
this deserves a ban
@WebMaster @Oscar @Horus @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu

Actually Allama Iqbal's poem, pretty old - glorifying the Tiger of Mysore. :) Quite popular. His last battle as far as I can remember.
Actually Allama Iqbal's poem, pretty old - glorifying the Tiger of Mysore. :) Quite popular. His last battle as far as I can remember.
by the way... it's not Iqbal..... it's tipu sultan said........ lol

its the content which matters
content cant be burnt :)
but yes, I understand your point... they should investigate, and if it is found true that somebody deliberaely did this, he/she should be punished.
Crackers are mass manufactured and I can believe such a thing will happen in factory deliberately.

Its just a ploy to make the Hindus stop celebrating their kaffir festivals in their "Islamic Areas". Same complaint for few more years, and police will have to ban the use of fire crackers in these areas, just as a preventive measure to maintain "communal harmony". Sad state of affairs, really.
I asked one Pakistani to tell me which verse is it in the pic, he still couldn't find it. All they do is whine and seculars jump on the bandwagon to beat on Hindus.

I am glad that the ugly Hindutva face of shining India is being exposed through its inhabitants. Your comments speak volumes of how much respect you have for other religions, their scriptures, and followers. You call others religious fanatics whereas you yourself are bigger fanatics and full of hatred for other religions and their followers. Literally tens of thousands of Muslims and Christians have lost and continue to lose their lives, honors, and belongings in yearly communal riots throughout India. Their mosques and churches have been burnt down and they are forced to give up their lands to fanatic Hindutva terrorists. How many of those who were involved in the communal riots got punished? Your mentality is so dirty that you propose rape is teaching tool. Shining India!

Mate do you Pakistanis, even for a second feel ashamed of accusing India of all that? Just yesterday Shia hazaras were gunned down in Islamic Republic of Pakistan, just for being Shia Muslims, and here you are taking the moral high ground.

Percentage of minorities in Pakistan have dwindled, at the same time percentage of minorities in India have increased. If the conditions in India were as bad as you Pakistanis make out to be, would the minorities in India be thriving?

Its not like They doing it on purpose....its just someone sold the old book... and maker use it to make crackers or bomb....without knowledge!!! last Night I found whole bible on my fireworks!!!

This Hinduphobia Troll is Think Tank Material. He can't be banned.

May Allaha Give Some Brain and Shame to you. #Hinduphobiatroll.

i know its hindi for sure but still come onn in india do they tear quran and do it

Mate Indians do not use tissue papers...they use water. So there is no use tearing papers.

Newswala-i-Quranic_versus__burnt_fire_crackers_MBT_Corporator_Amjed_Ullah_Khan_demands_action-SI-1.jpg

Hyderabad, Nov 2 (INN): MBT Corporator Amjed Ullah Khan Khaled has lodged a complaint with the Narayanaguda Police Station alleging that versus of Holy Quran were found in the remains of burnt fire-crackers in the areas of King Koti and Hyderguda.

Amjed Ullah said that the Qurani verses from burnt firecrackers were found on Friday night and he, along with the local residents, immediately approached the police seeking action the culprits. "Such types of activities are occurring on every Diwali during the last so many years to hurt the sentiments of Muslims and to flare up communal riots in Hyderabad and surrounding areas," he alleged.

The MBT corporators said that communal riots broke out in Siddipet Assembly constituency in October 2011 after similar remnants of Quranic verses were found there in burnt firecrackers. Previous cases booked in different Police Stations all across Andhra Pradesh have not yet been solved and the real culprits are yet to be arrested which is resulting in the continuous appearance of such firecrackers.

Newswala-i-Quranic_versus__burnt_fire_crackers_MBT_Corporator_Amjed_Ullah_Khan_demands_action-Ge-2.jpg

Newswala-i-Quranic_versus__burnt_fire_crackers_MBT_Corporator_Amjed_Ullah_Khan_demands_action-VK-3.jpg

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers, MBT Corporator Amjed Ullah Khan demands action

November 2nd...which planet is it.....its 25th October in planet earth.

Mate Indians do not use tissue papers...they use water. So there is no use tearing papers.

November 2nd...which planet is it.....its 25th October in planet earth.

The news is from 2013. @syedali73 couldn't find anything latest to bash India.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom