What's new

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers

Meanwhile in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the birth place and holiest place of Islam.

Copies of Holy Quran found in street drains in Saudi city | Riyadh Connect

Quran-found-in-Taif-drain.jpg

But if happens in India, not on purpose mind you, but just because Quran ages end up in recycled material, Pakistanis suddenly start with their whining.
Because it happened in 2011, 2012, and 2013, for three consecutive years. If the culprits were apprehended first time, it were not to be happened over and over again. Is this so difficult to understand?

No I wouldn't, cause am not a madrasaa brainwashed zombie, and I can use my brain to think logically.
no respect to ur religon o_O wts with the (madrasaa brainwashed zombie)

I thought burning the Holy Koran was blasphemy, not verses written by someone on a piece of paper!

Any thread that deals with the well-hidden but ugly Hindutva face of India is wastage of time. Am I surprised? Look at the approach, because something happened one year ago it should not be discussed!
Yes, sir. It is a waste of our precious time. Especially when, it is an year old news and secondly, few letters on a fire cracker do not show the ugly face of Hindutva. It is grossly over simplification. Sir, few months back I ardently followed your posts and I sincerely believe you can do much better than this.

Last edited:
thought we were known for our unpredictability u changed the topic there see for urself

what can i do if u don't like what you see in the mirror ! i just handed you a mirror ! when you were talking about muslims in india. fake internet care !

Because it happened in 2011, 2012, and 2013, for three consecutive years. If the culprits were apprehended first time, it were not to be happened over and over again. Is this so difficult to understand?

It it difficult for you to understand that putting koran pages in fireworks, deliberately makes no sense? Cause by design a firework and the papers filled inside it is supposed to get burnt, so if the idea was to offend someone it wouldn't work!

Recycled paper is used, now how the Koran is ending up in recycled garbage, thats for the Muslims to answer.

Last edited:
The irony is he is reporting our posts bcuz we caught his trolling....
ur post is next in line lol :rofl: :lol:

Its a good ploy actually... Usually some very senior members and a distinguished office bearer of this forum does this constantly.

Post a thread with highly offensive title with full on nonsense and wait for Indians to bite the bait. After 5-6 pages he gets some free Indian fishes to fry with the pink frying pan and a few suicide trolls from same side on the process.

It works perfect here in this forum and these distinguished senior ones are highly successful in baiting them... they are indeed masterbaiters.

Read my posts above. How it works and all.

The present system will continue. You have exposed us. Thank You.

And again I repeat, happy Diwali to you and your family. :)

what can i do if u don't like what you see in the mirror ! i just handed you a mirror ! when you were talking about muslims in india. fake internet care !
not care for indian muslims its the religion which is getting respected

I know. I was speaking about the Arabic text.

All I see here is too much religion. I wonder what the OP wants to prove?
That we Hindus are evil? Of course we are. We are the devils, as taught in the schools. Thank You.

सदियों की ठंढी, बुझी राख सुगबुगा उठी,
मिट्टी सोने का ताज पहन इठलाती है
दो राह, समय के रथ का घर्घर-नाद सुनो,
सिंहासन खाली करो कि जनता आती है।

Read this without using Google Translate :D

@Aether
وہ عالمِ تصور میں میسور کے شیر کو ایک خوفناک دھاڑ کے ساتھ اپنے پرحملہ آور ہوتا دیکھ کر چونک جاتا تھا‘ اسکی سپاہ سرنگا پٹم کے میدان میں جمع ہونے والے سپاہیان اسلام کی نعشوں میں میسور کے شیر کو تلاش کر رہے تھے.......... you read it without any kind of translate.... lol

Its a good ploy actually... Usually some very senior members and a distinguished office bearer of this forum does this constantly.

Post a thread with highly offensive title with full on nonsense and wait for Indians to bite the bait. After 5-6 pages he gets some free Indian fishes to fry with the pink frying pan and a few suicide trolls from same side on the process.

It works perfect here in this forum and these distinguished senior ones are highly successful in baiting them... they are indeed masterbaiters.
except we got near infinite supply of trolls and troll materials..
bring it on.. :guns:

Back
Top Bottom