What's new

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers

Because it happened in 2011, 2012, and 2013, for three consecutive years. If the culprits were apprehended first time, it were not to be happened over and over again. Is this so difficult to understand?
There might be no culprits and some people being in such constant butthurt might have been making false allegation to defame Hindus.

وہ عالمِ تصور میں میسور کے شیر کو ایک خوفناک دھاڑ کے ساتھ اپنے پرحملہ آور ہوتا دیکھ کر چونک جاتا تھا‘ اسکی سپاہ سرنگا پٹم کے میدان میں جمع ہونے والے سپاہیان اسلام کی نعشوں میں میسور کے شیر کو تلاش کر رہے تھے.......... you read it without any kind of translate.... lol
Not particularly fond of 'tigers'. On phone, so using translation is difficult. :P :D

I know. I was speaking about the Arabic text.

All I see here is too much religion. I wonder what the OP wants to prove?
That we Hindus are evil? Of course we are. We are the devils, as taught in the schools. Thank You.

सदियों की ठंढी, बुझी राख सुगबुगा उठी,
मिट्टी सोने का ताज पहन इठलाती है
दो राह, समय के रथ का घर्घर-नाद सुनो,
सिंहासन खाली करो कि जनता आती है।

Read this without using Google Translate :D

@Aether
Cold centuries , Sugbuga extinguished ashes arose ,
Soil is Itlati wearing gold crown
Two- way , time to listen to the mountain 's chariot stridor ,
That the public comes up empty throne .

Any thread that deals with the well-hidden but ugly Hindutva face of India is wastage of time. Am I surprised? Look at the approach, because something happened one year ago it should not be discussed!

did you know you were quoting an year old news ? hmm...

your love for quran is fake. Your hatred of hindus is why you appear to care !

no respect to ur religon o_O wts with the (madrasaa brainwashed zombie)

I have respect for my religion, infact all religions, but am not stupid enough to tie the sanctity of my religion to a piece of paper. Religion is bigger than that, surely.

I have respect for my religion, infact all religions, but am not stupid enough to tie the sanctity of the religion to a piece of paper. Religion is bigger than that, surely.
its the content which matters

Its a good ploy actually... Usually some very senior members and a distinguished office bearer of this forum does this constantly.

Post a thread with highly offensive title with full on nonsense and wait for Indians to bite the bait. After 5-6 pages he gets some free Indian fishes to fry with the pink frying pan and a few suicide trolls from same side on the process.

It works perfect here in this forum and these distinguished senior ones are highly successful in baiting them... they are indeed masterbaiters.
This post deserves a positive rating :tup:

وہ عالمِ تصور میں میسور کے شیر کو ایک خوفناک دھاڑ کے ساتھ اپنے پرحملہ آور ہوتا دیکھ کر چونک جاتا تھا‘ اسکی سپاہ سرنگا پٹم کے میدان میں جمع ہونے والے سپاہیان اسلام کی نعشوں میں میسور کے شیر کو تلاش کر رہے تھے.......... you read it without any kind of translate.... lol
Love letter :wub::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Seriously yaar :hitwall:

He is posting a year old news :sarcastic::sarcastic:

these guys don't care what is happening in pak, but even a non issue in india that make india look bad tops their agenda

There might be no culprits and some people being in such constant butthurt might have been making false allegation to defame Hindus.

Its just a ploy to make the Hindus stop celebrating their kaffir festivals in their "Islamic Areas". Same complaint for few more years, and police will have to ban the use of fire crackers in these areas, just as a preventive measure to maintain "communal harmony". Sad state of affairs, really.

Actually Allama Iqbal's poem, pretty old - glorifying the Tiger of Mysore. :) Quite popular. His last battle as far as I can remember.
gg... ggg... Gandhi ki batay bi bohaaaaaaaaaaaaaat hei purani hai... Allama Iqbal sy bi purani..... lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom