What's new

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers

Thanks. It's a nice animal. I love animals, just that I don't love to eat them. :tup: And Happy Diwali to you too.

Btw - did you think wishing Eid will offend me? :what:

Don't post the family pictures of our Hindu friends, it might be hurtful to some. Thanks.
No it's ok. We are non believers, hence 'lesser than human' anyway. No offence taken. :)

I'm sorry but I don't trust mullahs, for all we know he could have burned the verses himself to try and ignite sectarian tensions. I mean I remember a case in Pakistan where a mullah wrote Prophet Muhammad (saw) name in a mosques toilet and had Ahmadi teenagers arrested for writing blasphemous statements.

Mullahs are vile and low creatures, always scheming and looking for opportunities to sell hate. Don't trust mullahs.

That what rss teach you in your ashrams these days ?
--
RSS .. have own way of thinking.. let them think as its democracy till its under gamit of indian constitution..
---
Rest ...
teaching happes in school here .. gurukul system long gone.. now a new system of BOARDING..

Read Quran, understand it, and act upon it. That's the purpose of revelation of Quran.
It wasn't meant to be "kissed" & wrapped in a "velvety fabric" & placed on a HIGH shelf where hardly anyone would remember to pick it up & give some heed
. Buring of Quran does NOT diminish it's value nor does it hurt it's purpose & meaning, even by a single bit.
So focus on "the message" rather than the "hard copies".

..Diwali during the last so many years to hurt the sentiments of Muslims
for Non-Muslim Indians...

We Muslims should STOP being so "Touch-Me-Not"s..... Islam is ABOVE that.

Caliph Usman himself burnt MANY copies of Quran (see end of post). Did that hurt feelings of Muslims?

In Lahore Canal, people dump their copies of Quran & they are discovered in THOUSANDS during desilting when water is drained. Sewerage water is dumped in same canal too.Does that hurt "چهوٸ موٸ" Muslims??!!
Or is it an insult ONLY if a non-muslim does it, but if a muslim dumps copies of Quran it's okay?!?

In country where two most sacred places of Muslims are, Saudia, Quran were found in sewrage Gutter.!! Did that hurt feelings of "چهوٸ موٸ" Muslims?!!!!! (Source)
Quran-found-in-Taif-drain[1].jpg

"Police authorities, in collaboration with the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice in Taif have uncovered over fifty copies of the Holy Quran discarded in the street drainage system in Al-Salama district of Taif".(Source)

@Aether following video was posted by YOU in 2011.
w ww.facebook.com/video.php?v=845138498863533

"...So `Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to `Uthman. `Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, `Abdullah bin AzZubair, Sa`id bin Al-As and `AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. `Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, `Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. `Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt."
Sahih al-Bukhari 4987,In-book ref:Book 66, Hadith 9,Online English ref:Vol. 6, Book 61, Hadith 510.

Last edited:
We Muslims should STOP being so "Touch-Me-Not"s. Islam is ABOVE that.
Caliph Usman himself burnt MANY copies of Quran. Did that hurt feelings of Muslims?

In Lahore Canal, people dump their copies of Quran & they are in THOUSANDS during desilting when water is drained. Sewerage water is dumped in same canal too.Does that hurt "چهوٸ موٸ" Muslims??!!

In country where two most sacred places of Muslims are, Saudia, Quran were found in sewrage Gutter.!! Did that hurt feelings of "چهوٸ موٸ" Muslims?!!!!! (Source)
View attachment 138680
---
:o::o:
was itby accident/ negligence.. ?

one small but though provoking reply on said - siyasat -source forum on same issue .. (not mine)
---
But if this was Pakistan, the nearest Christian / Hindu basti or house of some "other sect" would have been burned down by a mob of angry mard-e-momins just because the local maulvi said so.....

not only Christians but I remember a muslim guy was burning papers in a pot just outside of his enterance. A nearby madrisa student start shouting he is burning Qurran and went to the neares police station. He founded only some papers with verses and rest was newspapers. Thanks God people did not kill him and court found him not guilty but Judge was threatened from religious grup and by spent almost a year in jail.After jail he left the area and city.
Pleaase do not follow those culprits jahil who are teaching wrong islamic teachings. their teachings leads to a big insult of Holy Qurran , today every drain and river has millions of Holy Qurran and pages.May Allah throw these jahils into the Hell.
--
@sur
as i cant like that page
thanks for giving light to darkness of mind

Read Quran, understand it, and act upon it. That's the purpose of revelation of Quran.
It wasn't meant to be "kissed" & wrapped in a "velvety fabric" & placed on a HIGH shelf where hardly anyone would remember to pick it up & give some heed
. Buring of Quran does NOT diminish it's value nor does it hurt it's purpose & meaning, even by a single bit.
So focus on "the message" rather than the "hard copies".

We Muslims should STOP being so "Touch-Me-Not"s..... Islam is ABOVE that.

Caliph Usman himself burnt MANY copies of Quran (see end of post). Did that hurt feelings of Muslims?

In Lahore Canal, people dump their copies of Quran & they are discovered in THOUSANDS during desilting when water is drained. Sewerage water is dumped in same canal too.Does that hurt "چهوٸ موٸ" Muslims??!!
Or is it an insult ONLY if a non-muslim does it, but if a muslim dumps copies of Quran it's okay?!?

View attachment 138680
"Police authorities, in collaboration with the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice in Taif have uncovered over fifty copies of the Holy Quran discarded in the street drainage system in Al-Salama district of Taif".(Source)

@Aether following video was posted by YOU in 2011.
w ww.facebook.com/video.php?v=845138498863533

"...So `Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to `Uthman. `Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, `Abdullah bin AzZubair, Sa`id bin Al-As and `AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. `Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, `Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. `Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt."
Sahih al-Bukhari 4987,In-book ref:Book 66, Hadith 9,Online English ref:Vol. 6, Book 61, Hadith 510.

Some one wrong doing does give you rights to perform wrong doing. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

Anything related to Muslims is not a major issue in India.

I see you Indian never knew how to respect other religions, I am myself belong a Christian religion, I see in
2015 how you people harrash Muslim and you think you people are doing it right? Huh narrow mentality.secondly, I have saw that some people are saying Muslim sell the Quran to recycle it? Are you people fucking out of your minds? Nobody dare sells a Quran to earn money, when once I read Quran i found that doing buisness related things with Quran it strictly prohibited and whoever does it should be punished in hell, and secondly copying and selling the Quran to earn money it is not prohibited because a person who is poor can earn money from it I found ia verses its writting like that because a male person has to look after his family I think you people have knowledge? I say that using Quran pages to make firecrackers are a stupid thing the Indian can do and yes I am myself a UK citizen, the use of quran page is not came from the recycling factory, its the some bitch person who bought fresh Quran from the store and made crackers from its page only to hurt sentiments on Muslims. And I know you people never understand all people over there are stupid and crazy once I visited Indiaband never be visiting that stupid shit because when I came out from airport all the people were acting like I am a alien over there, taxi drivers tries to pull us to their car. I say you guys think Islam is violent? Yes you think I know as they fights and a sensitive about there religion? Now tell if a guy punches you will you give counter attack? Or simply you will leave that guy after punching you? Lile that if other religion people tries to attack Muslim sentiment then they have to give counter attack right? To defend and that's what is written in Quran if anybody doesn't give you the right to follow your religiom properly kill them? Its not that Muslims are always ready to fight like a bulls, If you guys shake a red cloth in front of the bull it gonna attack you isn't so? So my advise I know I can't stop this type of communal riots or disputes or whateva I can advise you you guys should learn to think logically always think and judge like humanity not religious.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom