What's new

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers

You want to make a non Muslim an example by giving him severe punishment for disrespecting Islam?That will further flare up non Muslims and instead of avoiding insulting Islam they always seek new ways to insult and provoke you people.Islam is the most hated religion in the world and is on its death bed.You can revive it only through your good behavior not by your belligerent postures.Remember this is an era of social media.you can't do a FCK to stop anyone from expressing their views.Thank god ,for he provided this generation with internet.
you entire argument is Gbag why would any muslim punish on the first place without anyreason . if you live along with muslims you have to respect them, you sud know what things prvok them. just like law of the land when you go to anycountry ,you blindly obey their law cuz you have to or you will get punishment.
people can change not the law of almight, their are red lines for muslims and people live around them, better no one cross it.. may be your religion needs to tuneup Islam is perfect.
damn there is internet and information everywhere and still people are ignorent huf..

Did your mom never tell you to not lie? Muslims NEVER dispose off their holy books like that.

They dont do it on purpose mate. They use tons of paper/books that are disposed of in bulk. It contains literally anything.

off course not for you, when killing minorities by thousands is not an issue how come disrespecting their religious would be a an issue, you don't have to be an asshole to prove you are an indian
I respect every religion & so does GOI & All indian courts..... don't get personal.... I said it's not a major issue simply becoz it isn't for Indians ( Muslims & non- Muslims)

did i convert anyones family?
I don't know ... u are being just unreasonable.

I never got this aspect.
1. Any Tom & Dick can excite a Muslim to blow himself up in the name of Islam?
2. Muslim God needs human interference and protection.
3. For little things ( due to illiteracy and ignorance) people are punished / killed ( blasphemy law) . Muslim are the only kaum who have such a law. How regressive .... Why can't faith evolve and accept the scientific truth and remove all the dark ages laws whether it is written in Koran..

Hinduism keeps on evolving ...I can say there is no God and still be considered a Naastik Hindu and nobody will even think of killing me.

All the "I don't care attitude" portraying hindus didn't like that, right!

4kgyti.jpg

5flrhf.jpg

vyo8qb.jpg

Though i never cared about lakshmi or pics of anyother god being used on crakers,perhaps hv got used to it.

Most of the firecracker manufacturers and workers are uneducated and since nobody knows urdu it is hard to differentiate between what is a verse and what is written in a urdu newspaper.
No manufacturer deliberately tries to burn koran, it maybe that urdu news paper must have had a koran sub section and it was used to manufacture firecrackers and it must have caught the attention of muslims.
If they are so sensitive about it they should stop selling Urdu Newspapers and then resell them to scrap dealers for money.Most of the times these rumours turn out to be Urdu Newspapers.
Those who can read and write urdu are less than 12% so how will they know what is written in a newspaper?Hell even i can''t read urdu and i know atleast 2 foreign languages apart from english fluently.
Don't blame the manufacturer they will use any paper for fire crackers as they buy paper in tons and its hard to check each and every paper,sub-section,words,verses so as to not hurt someones religious sentiments.

Last edited:
Hyderabad is a Muslim majority city...
and this crackers were found only here...

Leave it here......u never know what might unfold after an investigation
It could be MIM trying to polarize the muslim voters or incite a communal riot as MIM only wins on Muslim vote and Hyderabad Mayor elections are around the corner in November less than a month away, what better way than to have blasphemy laws applied here.
Hyderabad is not a muslim majority city only the old city part of Hyderabad is muslim majority rest of the city is full of Non-muslims and they are a majority.

It could be MIM trying to polarize the muslim voters or incite a communal riot as MIM only wins on Muslim vote and Hyderabad Mayor elections are around the corner in November less than a month away, what better way than to have blasphemy laws applied here.
Hyderabad is not a muslim majority city only the old city part of Hyderabad is muslim majority rest of the city is full of Non-muslims and they are a majority.
But MIM is a secular party lolz... :o::o: How can they polarise votes.

Yeah that's a popular Salafi news agency. I like the Urdu version better. They have it online as well. You will love it.
To them and their supporters our statement is unanimous - we are evil.
Damn i didn't see where that news was from before no wonder thats from some arab news agency trying to find news when there is none and why is Tamilnadu state shown in picture instead of Hyderabad and Telangana?:woot:

But MIM is a secular party lolz... :o::o: How can they polarise votes.
lol the same way Secular party chanted "Bhaag hindu bhaag, owaisi aaya" Slogan was used in winning rallies in recent Maharasthra elections where they won 2 seats only due to muslim vote amid the split of BJP-SS.
MIM gets only 1 MP seat from old city rest of hyderabad they hardly win another MP seat and they don't fare any better in MLA segment in TG.

lol the same way Secular party chanted "Bhaag hindu bhaag, owaisi aaya" Slogan was used in winning rallies in recent Maharasthra elections where they won 2 seats only due to muslim vote amid the split of BJP-SS.
MIM gets only 1 MP seat from old city rest of hyderabad they hardly win another MP seat and they don't fare any better in MLA segment in TG.
That sounds perfectly secular to our media. Its always the Yindoos who are communal.

That sounds perfectly secular to our media. Its always the Yindoos who are communal.
They didn't even report it in MSM heck the recent killing of SS leader who stood up to muslim guys who were molesting women in his area was murdered by the same muslim group in his home in daylight and MSM didnt even mention it, if it was a techie muslim who got beaten to death or a muslim worker whose roza was corrupted since a SS corporator stuffed food into his mouth that is big international news and MSM would run the issue to death for a month and lament how the "idea of India" is being damaged.
I have stopped watching MSM and rely on SM for news and local channels or at best i watch Zeenews hindi atleast they report unbiased without any masala added to it.

All the "I don't care attitude" portraying hindus didn't like that, right!

4kgyti.jpg

5flrhf.jpg

vyo8qb.jpg
Yes i still dont care,so what's wrong with my statement :unsure: ,I am speaking for myself not for others. Its not like someone doing such have any kind of an effect one me, i will still be a HINDU and follow HINDUISM :) .
@WebMaster she's HOT ,what do you say? :D

Did your mom never tell you to not lie? Muslims NEVER dispose off their holy books like that.
1. Your tone is offensive.
2. You would find Korans in every paper recycling plant of India.
3. The firecracker companies purchase paper in bulk from these companies/plants and use them.
4. Because many Muslims in Pakistan act as terrorists does not mean the rest of the Muslims of the globe have to act similarly. Take a hint.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom