What's new

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers

:lol: Ban Hona laga rehta Hai. :D Entire Europe is Awesome..

I visiting Land of Pure on 2nd. :)
Sarkari mulazim on a trip to land of pure.....what r u ??? RAW :o::o:

But According to loveicon chacha.. Indians can't visit land of pure :what:

yesterday some one tried to burnt Delhi Masjid Imam , Modi is taking you guys towards extremism it will become a huge mess for your mahan baharat
I agree with the guy who said mods r responsible
You don't understand how much damage u r doing to ur own country by preaching hatred on a public forum

Sarkari mulazim on a trip to land of pure.....what r u ??? RAW :o::o:

But According to loveicon chacha.. Indians can't visit land of pure :what:

Visit is Personal. Had to postpone it in July, due to Azadi March. Sikh/Punjabi's get Visa during Gurpurb. Every year, devotees from all across globe visit Land of Pure.I don't travel on Indian Passport. :p:

We hope to see you again ... alive :partay::partay:
Err - Ja marna likha Hai, maut wahi lay jayegee. :D

i know its hindi for sure but still come onn in india do they tear quran and do it
Really!....Do you even know how fireworks are manufactured?.....If this is hurting the sentiments of our Indian Muslim brother's ans Sisters...we need to make sure that it does not happen again....the waste paper source that goes into this process should be thoroughly screened.This is a matter between Indians....and that's about it.....All holy books are very important in India..be it any religion...This is called Uniform Civil code...!

Visit is Personal. Had to postpone it in July, due to Azadi March. I don't travel on Indian Passport. :p:

Err - Ja marna likha Hai, maut wahi key jayegee. :D
2-4 KO marr ke aana jawan :p:

Anyways nilofar is also coming.. so take care :enjoy:

So people get to see the true face of secular democratic India.
Good for you!...dont cherry pick....we are a diverse society ...at least we are not killing each other, trying to figure out who is the real torch bearer of Islam.

these were my favourite actually..
15-reasons-why-you-should-stop-bursting-crackers-this-Diwali-Laxmi-bomb.jpg
Ha!...Lakshmi Veedi!....

And how many news papers are thrown away on streets in Pakistan with Quranic verses written on it? Don't believe me, just go outside and look in some corner of a street. Those who live in big cities like Karachi would know what I mean.

So do dewali, by the way this was this year one
Diwali is not a one day celebration ... Hindus celebrate it for a week & jains celebrate it on slightly different date ...

I don't know which ooloo gave you a visa but he/she needs to be fired.
Why dear...:o: are Indians not supposed to visit Pak ?

Last edited:
Visit is Personal. Had to postpone it in July, due to Azadi March. Sikh/Punjabi's get Visa during Gurpurb. Every year, devotees from all across globe visit Land of Pure.I don't travel on Indian Passport. :p:

Err - Ja marna likha Hai, maut wahi lay jayegee. :D
have a safe trip...
one advice,,,,,,beware of paindoos:D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom