What's new

Quran burning is a crime in China

We are NOT appeasing them. When we need to be tough against jihadis we are tough like the re-education camps but we must treat all Chinese citizens fundamentally with respect. We cannot treat them as less than human beings or be cruel to them. Atheism can be extremist or intolerant too. People have a right to be religious as long as church (or whatever) and state are separated.

Thats right.

The man was wrong to burn the quran. Just be becos he do not believe in god, does not mean others are like him or the other 77% Chinese citizens who are unreligious. A large oeecentage of overseas chinese are unreligious too.

Im a Creationist myself. I believe Man created god- not the other way round.

But that doesnt not mean others are like me. I have to respect the quran and bible(even though they are mere books written by humans) because they are components in the faith of others.

Not my fault if you don't want to acknowledge, I said it in very plain simple words. This is my last post here on this thread ........ China should get ready to open up and be tolerant, her people are visiting different places and cultures and they are going to bring back foreign influence. Remaining close and intolerant won't help anymore.
we shall be very clear:
1. Muslim shall be respected and treated equally in China
2. Islam will not be able to gain political power and major influence in.China, cause it contradict with Chinese traditional culture in many aspects, its dommed to.be non mainstay and minorities.

You are not the first neither the last to say such things in those last 1400ish years...
Central Asian saying "Push the Sheep too much and don't be surprised to find a Wolf"

or What Muslims are familiar with "They plan, and Allah plans…. & Allah is the best of planners."
:lol: Stop the delusional garbage. Push a sheep too much and don't be surprised to find
Terrorists like to act all tough, but the moment they're met with force they collapse like a house of cards. Just look at this brave jihadi proclaiming the one true god in the last moments of his life:
You know, I've seen some really hideous sh*t come out of the Syrian war and I feel bad for those suffering through it, I really do. But you bring it on yourselves. And if you think Bashar is bad, Xi can crap on you from such a height you'd think Allah himself was doing it.

Stop the terrorism. Stop it, because all it will get you is horror after horror and Allah won't help you, not today, not tomorrow, not 1400 years from now.

we shall be very clear:
1. Muslim shall be respected and treated equally in China

This is what matters most. For everyone's sake.

2. Islam will not be able to gain political power and major influence in.China, cause it contradict with Chinese traditional culture in many aspects, its dommed to.be non mainstay and minorities.

This shouldn't be anyone's (Muslims) goal. Chinese people have the right to determine how they wish to be governed.

Not my fault if you don't want to acknowledge, I said it in very plain simple words. This is my last post here on this thread ........ China should get ready to open up and be tolerant, her people are visiting different places and cultures and they are going to bring back foreign influence. Remaining close and intolerant won't help anymore.
Acknowledge what?

In modern times, people r talking about seperation of the state n church n yet here u r, equating the state to the church(just like the Antiquity, Feudal, Dark and Medieval ages)- not to mention China do not even have a majority religion to begin with, even if u were take a gun, point at every Chinese's heads n demand them to be religious.

In modern times with rising social enlightenment , globalization n increasing enviromental-influenced average intelligence, more religious people are becoming atheistic than the other way round.

I dare say many of our folks in this forum, while offically being affilated with a religion, are closeted atheists themselves. I have a few friends who are atheists, but remain who they are religiously due to stigma of being obstracized from their own community.

When your mind is broad enough on a critical level, u willl be able to make your own judgement whether god indeed exists.

Seems like u r ironically, closed yourself.

Last edited:
For example what do you want to do? Don't say that you want to eat pork ........ come to Islamabad you can become a member of wild boar hunting club.
Sometime I think , you get along better than the muslims in China. Maybe it's our country own issue. Contrarian nationalism is so severe that the excesses of certain groups lead to backlash.

This is what matters most. For everyone's sake.

This shouldn't be anyone's (Muslims) goal. Chinese people have the right to determine how they wish to be governed.
i dont mean to offend, Muslim cant be given priorities in China . In some of the area in China, Hans are bullied by Muslim residents in disputes because the goverment ethnic policy is in favour of minorities.
Islam is not only a way of life, its an ideology and law. it can be used to rule a country than just a religion, CCP is very aware of this.

even we are not interested in Islam, we shall not burn Quran, its absolutely insulting people.

unless Chinese are defeated or converted by force, the majority of us wont accept to be a Muslim. although China and Pakistan are allies, i dont wanna lie to you.

i dont mean to offend, Muslim cant be given priorities in China . In some of the area in China, Hans are bullied by Muslim residents in disputes because the goverment ethnic policy is in favour of minorities.
Islam is not only a way of life, its an ideology and law. it can be used to rule a country than just a religion, CCP is very aware of this.

Muslims don't deserve favors, only freedom to practice their true deen (religion), any Muslim practicing his true deen shouldn't have a problem with other, but respect and love. Any Muslim who is oppressing, exploiting, abusing, bullying any other needs to rethink and revisit.

CCP isn't yet fully aware, otherwise they may have found commonalities towards the end goal. Approach and belief may be different but the common goal may be the same .........

even we are not interested in Islam, we shall not burn Quran, its absolutely insulting people.

unless Chinese are defeated or converted by force, the majority of us wont accept to be a Muslim. although China and Pakistan are allies, i dont wanna lie to you.

This is a misunderstanding (not your fault I won't blame you) ........ the goal is not to convert anyone to anything, forget forcefully. Chinese people should be knowledgeable and free enough to make their own choice ....... that is the only thing that matters.

Muslims don't deserve favors, only freedom to practice their true deen (religion), any Muslim practicing his true deen shouldn't have a problem with other, but respect and love. Any Muslim who is oppressing, exploiting, abusing, bullying any other needs to rethink and revisit.

CCP isn't yet fully aware, otherwise they may have found commonalities towards the end goal. Approach and belief may be different but the common goal may be the same .........
there are always conflicts when people have different beliefs, we dont need to hide it. CCP had tried their best to.favor minorities to create harmony and unity.

Acknowledge what?

Being Chinese is a religion in itself.

In modern times, people r talking about seperation of the state n church n yet here u r, equating the state to the church(just like the Antiquity, Feudal, Dark and Medieval ages)- not to mention China do not even have a majority religion to begin with, even if u were take a gun, point at every Chinese's heads n demand them to be religious.

In modern times with rising social enlightenment , globalization n increasing enviromental-influenced average intelligence, more religious people are becoming atheistic than the other way round.

I dare say many of our folks in this forum, while offically being affilated with a religion, are closeted atheists themselves. When your mind is beoad enough on a criticallevel, u willl be able to make your own judgement whether god indeed exists.

Seems like u r ironically, closed yourself.

China is a church and China is a state ....... for Chinese .......... ain't it?

I am not closed, you started showing signs of intolerance (saying words like what are you blabbering about) that's why I decided not to go further with you.

Being Chinese is a religion in itself.

China is a church and China is a state ....... for Chinese .......... ain't it?

I am not closed, you started showing signs of intolerance (saying words like what are you blabbering about) that's why I decided not to go further with you.
Tell me whats the definition of a 'state' n whats that of a 'religion'?

I repeat: i do not have any idea what u r babbling about, nor do i think u have any idea yourself.

U spewing incoherent comments such as 'being chinese is already (practicing)a religion by itself' has got nothing to do with me being intolerant.

Thanks.

there are always conflicts when people have different beliefs, we dont need to hide it. CCP had tried their best to.favor minorities to create harmony and unity.

In past there was a person in Pakistan who believed that if Pakistani government allowed him to meet Mao Zedong .... both will learn a lot from each other. But Pakistan's government didn't permit him. That person thought that Mao in his thoughts and approach is very close to Quran's message.

You are right with huge number of people misunderstandings and grievances are bound to happen, governments can only legislate and control to provide peaceful environment to everyone.

Tell me whats the definition of a 'state' n whats that of a 'religion'?

State that looks after well being of its people ....... ensures their security, welfare and provides them opportunities to prosper and propagate.

Religion ........ I cannot talk on everyone's behalf. What I can tell you is that Islam is a challenge to religions.

I repeat: i do not have any idea what u r babbling about, nor do i think u have any idea yourself.

I know what I am saying and what you are saying.

U spewing incoherent comments such as 'being chinese is a religion byself' has got nothing to do with me being intolerant.

Read your comment as if it was posted by me directed at you .......... what would you think of me?

In past there was a person in Pakistan who believed that if Pakistani government allowed him to meet Mao Zedong .... both will learn a lot from each other. But Pakistan's government didn't permit him. That person thought that Mao in his thoughts and approach is very close to Quran's message.

You are right with huge number of people misunderstandings and grievances are bound to happen, governments can only legislate and control to provide peaceful environment to everyone.
just image if half of the Chinese are Muslim and the other half are Christian, shit wilm happen and te country will split in no seconds. to be athiest is.the.best choice until now.

Mao is a clever leader, thats why he suggest Chinese to be athiest.

Such hate speech and acts done with pure intention of Offending a group of people and provoke them to cause unrest should be treated by 10 days of jail?
he can speak against Islam as much as he wants if we is not a Muslim but doing such acts to desecrate something intentionally only for the purpose of causing unrest should be given harsh punishment by law and public apologizing is the best humiliation for such person.

Be frank, Chinese muslims break a lot of Chinese laws but most times they escaped from punishment due to the damn religious policy. Do you think every Chinese national feel good about it. Not at all.

Back
Top Bottom