What's new

Quran burning is a crime in China

Are you a supporter of terrorist organisations ? :o:
I thought you are an economist ..a rare breed out there ..:sick:
How am I supporting terrorism? I am asking to take down an offensive image. Plus this whole thread is trying to create hate. Sorry for bursting your propaganda in this thread.

Go hang Saudis then, who threw Quran in gutters.

https://www.riyadhconnect.com/copies-of-holy-quran-found-in-street-drains-in-saudi-city/

And go hang Pakistanis who dump Quran in Lahore canal all the time. During bhall safai thousands of copies are seen in sludge at botton of canal

Also go hang Hazrat Usman (r.a) who also burnt Quran.
Hazrat Usman R.A Burnt not Holy Quran but those pages which seem Holy Quran but have errors and he did it to protect true Holy Quran .The mentioned pages in Saudia and Lahore are of old papers of Holy Quran which are not possible to be read and there is a chance that prople not understand what is written in them and intention of people was not to comit blasphemy although method was not right but it is not with bad intention but person burning here in china has done this to show his anger and hatred towards Holy Quran and to disrespect Islam so police arrested him as Holy Quran burned by him was in correct format and papers seems to be in good condition

Last edited:
Was any Chinese dynasty Muslim? <====
U are unable answer it.

Just as i thought, because we both knew the answer in our heads already(and anyone with a simple click to Wikipedia)

Thanks.

Really? Tell me what does the Shahada says ?Are you even Muslim yourself?
@Foxtrot Delta is correct. People were religious in pre-modern China and Islam is among the great religions of the world. The only caveat is to eliminate extremist and intolerance not to wipe out human religion and spirituality.

i agree we shall not give too much previliges to Muslim over non muslim , but they need to be respected as well.

Such foolish mentality will get you killed. Respect is two way. If you prohibit me from doing or eating something because yiur holy book written 1200 years ago say so, than people like that should not reproduce.

Such foolish mentality will get you killed. Respect is two way. If you prohibit me from doing or eating something because yiur holy book written 1200 years ago say so, than people like that should not reproduce.
Right now...The one who shouldn't reproduce is...you.

@Foxtrot Delta is correct. People were religious in pre-modern China and Islam is among the great religions of the world. The only caveat is to eliminate extremist and intolerance not to wipe out human religion and spirituality.
He's incorrect. The thinking is like indian. If a CEO is Indian than that non Indian company become an Indian company. If an emperor hapoens to have a Muslim concubine that doesn't make the dynasty a Muslim dynasty

Right now...The one who shouldn't reproduce is...you.
Must have hurt your religious ego lol. Good. People like you need to **** off and just die for human advancement

Must have hurt your religious ego lol. Good. People like you need to **** off and just die for human advancement

Say the one... Who can't accept reality...and mostly it's irrelevance in our Human society and History...
I wouldn't even go as far as asking your Job or your contribution for us Humans...
In Fear to get fantasy answers like "I'm a Doctor or a Scientist or A Lawyer or a President..."

But judging by your level of rhetoric & Knowledge...I fear the worst...
In the End...I hope you aren't a total liability to the Canadian Society and Canadian People... and have at least the most basic Job available in your field/area...

I wouldn't be happy if your a Certified Professional Welfare User...

Understood.

Last edited:
if they doing something over the line, still there is law.

i eat pork everyday, its our social pratice and culture.

When we need to be tough against jihadis we are tough like the re-education camps but we must treat all Chinese citizens fundamentally with respect.
That's just the thing, they don't see themselves as Chinese citizens, they see themselves as citizens of their Uighur Terroristan. Like the world needs another Central Asian failed state shithole. Not to worry though, China is going to crush the last iota of resistance and defiance out of them, grind them into powder, and then remake them into functioning human beings. :)

That's just the thing, they don't see themselves as Chinese citizens, they see themselves as citizens of their Uighur Terroristan. Like the world needs another Central Asian failed state shithole. Not to worry though, China is going to crush the last iota of resistance and defiance out of them, grind them into powder, and then remake them into functioning human beings. :)
You are not the first neither the last to say such things in those last 1400ish years...
Central Asian saying "Push the Sheep too much and don't be surprised to find a Wolf"

or What Muslims are familiar with "They plan, and Allah plans…. & Allah is the best of planners."

You shouldn't eat pork everyday. It's not good for your health. Eat more vegetable :D
a little bit, not that much.

He's incorrect. The thinking is like indian. If a CEO is Indian than that non Indian company become an Indian company. If an emperor hapoens to have a Muslim concubine that doesn't make the dynasty a Muslim dynasty

@Horus @waz if this is allowed, then PDF is totally in chaos.

So according to u, the state- is a ’religion' by itself and that China is favoring this 'religion' at the costs of others.

Makes no sense. Do u even know what u r babbling about?

Not my fault if you don't want to acknowledge, I said it in very plain simple words. This is my last post here on this thread ........ China should get ready to open up and be tolerant, her people are visiting different places and cultures and they are going to bring back foreign influence. Remaining close and intolerant won't help anymore.

Back
Top Bottom