What's new

Quotes

heheeh dont worry even I end up sending the monkey back to its zoo instead of the circus :unsure:

That is like :astagh::astagh::astagh: Seriously got goosebumps when that thing auto-played in my head!
Why not into ponies?:rofl:

sarcasm:the ability to insult others without them realizing it.

in vietnam the wind doesn't blow , it sucks
-Ernesto Che Guevara

Why take it personal the reference is terrorists not civilians. Isn't it true Pakistanis are asking for money/dollars to blow up themselves and people around them just for few thousands.
no they are not bro just watch it.
don't insult our nation like that.

no they are not bro just watch it.
don't insult our nation like that.

Believe me I would not insult our Nation but the reality is opposite people from FATA/Waziristan/Bulochistan would do anything for money now I would not Generalize, in 13 Years of war many Pakistanis have been arrested many went to rehab caught before blowing up themselves in public places. There are rehab schools established by Pak Army did you know that?

Why take it personal the reference is terrorists not civilians. Isn't it true Pakistanis are asking for money/dollars to blow up themselves and people around them just for few thousands.
Well that is not something every Pakistani is doing so saying it as the land of that is insulting to the everyday Pakistani who doesnt do such a thing....Out of the millions only hundreds cant represent the millions ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom