What's new

Quotes

That's a falsification , the original quote was an eye for an eye , like in hebron

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your Enemy 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Matthew 5: 38-48

;)

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks - The Great, The Wise Dr Dre.

Check my signature! Gonna repeat this mantra .....my own circus is overfull cant be bothered with new monkeys :coffee:
lol check out mines as well :azn::azn:
and too bad you already chose the role.
your going to have to be the smart one who controls us monkeys against the trolls here at least lol.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety - ben franklin

Last edited:
If only I had that sort of self control. My fuse trips far too easily. :P
heheeh dont worry even I end up sending the monkey back to its zoo instead of the circus :unsure:

Get a taste of this: :omghaha:

Eye to eye. Eye to eye
Essentials and sensual eyes
My eyes and your eyes
Colorful eyes our eyes
That is like :astagh::astagh::astagh: Seriously got goosebumps when that thing auto-played in my head!

woman-funny-quotes-sayings.gif
Thats soo me :angel:

my thought is simple: before imposing your though on others, first understand their thought it will enhance your judgement, decision making and avoid chaos
Thats good stuff ;)

Thats my trump card. Reserved to inflict mental sabotage during an argument with a troll. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom