What's new

Quotes

Our @BDforever turned philosopher? ;)

There's a good thread related to this somewhere in senior's cafe, you might want to check it out. Some real quality discussion in that thread, unmatched elsewhere in the forum.

I think bad also exists because those who seek to do good, don't know the error of their ways, usually those who do good tend to despise the ills of humanity and run away from it. Those who have some error in their ways but seek to do good sometimes impose on other's with error.

My point being, the day we as individuals overwhelmingly become careful and seek to do good even on very small places, we become reasons for peace on a larger societal level.

@Manticore @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @WebMaster @Emmie @Slav Defence @S.U.R.B. @Secur @balixd @Pakistanisage @Aether @A.Rafay - For you guys its a quote for the rest of us it a picture to save that can be used all over the forum :P
10501728_747752558615243_5393831424942945840_n.png

@DESERT FIGHTER @HRK @qamar1990 @RazPaK @BDforever @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @waz @slapshot @rockstar08 @Raja.Pakistani @PWFI @Pukhtoon @Marshmallow @LoveIcon @KingMamba @khanboy007 @JonAsad @Jazzbot @Leader @Irfan Baloch @farhanalee7 @Developereo @Desert Fox @F.O.X. @Abu Zolfiqar @Devil Soul @Cheetah786 @chauvunist @BATMAN @batmannow @AUz @Areesh @arushbhai @Abu Nasar @airmarshal @air marshal @Al Bhatti @Bratva @Armstrong

So remember people when we feel the urge to reply someone who is challenging us....this should be our mantra! :P

If only I had that sort of self control. My fuse trips far too easily. :P

There's a good thread related to this somewhere in senior's cafe, you might want to check it out. Some real quality discussion in that thread, unmatched elsewhere in the forum.

I think bad also exists because those who seek to do good, don't know the error of their ways, usually those who do good tend to despise the ills of humanity and run away from it. Those who have some error in their ways but seek to do good sometimes impose on other's with error.

My point being, the day we as individuals overwhelmingly become careful and seek to do good even on a very small places, we become reasons for peace on a larger societal level.
so much deep :o::warning2::jester:
Our @BDforever turned philosopher? ;)

My point being, the day we as individuals overwhelmingly become careful and seek to do good even on very small places, we become reasons for peace on a larger societal level.
my thought is simple: before imposing your though on others, first understand their thought :enjoy: it will enhance your judgement, decision making and avoid chaos 8-)

Last edited:
True friends stab you in the front - Oscar Wilde

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth - Oscar Wilde

One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry - Oscar Wilde

A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally - Oscar Wilde

thats the reality of the world, there is no true democracy i guess till people can get a garuntee that their vote will count.

"I'm going to follow this" said no one ever

It is better to win over the self than to win over a million enemies. Mahaveera, Jain Religion.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha.

@waz @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @BDforever

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom