What's new

Quotes

damn nigga thats a good one.
your becoming a philosopher

I hope you got a nigga pass from your black friends. Because that is the only way a Non-black person can say nigga.

I got mine a year ago.

I hope you got a nigga pass from your black friends. Because that is the only way a Non-black person can say nigga.

I got mine a year ago.
lol don't need a nigga pass in america. its actually normal word now.
nobody cares about it like before.

i_funny_demotivators_030_514c17fa838ff.jpg

Not wise friend. Never be silent, they will ask you why you're silent and rip you to pieces, silence is weakness and some (very few) I've seen prey on it. Never tell them to calm down, they will hardly ever understand that it is their overreaction not the magnitude of your error (if there is any). Don't react immediately, let them calm themselves down first, otherwise any abrupt comments can be fatal, it's the tight rope act between giving them space and being silent.

It is better to win over the self than to win over a million enemies. Mahaveera, Jain Religion.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha.

@waz @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @BDforever

That reminds me:

Aewaien roz shaitan naal larrdaan.
Kadee nafs apnay naal larrya ye naeen.

(He fights with the devil every day for nothing)
(He never fought with his own ego)

Bulleh Shah asmani udeeyan pharrda.
Jayrra ghar baitha onu pharrya ye naeen.
(Bulleh Shah he grabs for heavenly flying things)
(But doesn’t grasp the one who’s sitting at home)

- The one and only Hazrat Baba Bulleh Shah.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away...And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8, 13

f04da2db112212d43ecf3e.jpg

It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.

"He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere." — Ali ibn-Abi-Talib

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared." — Machiavelli

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein

"When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
-Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom