What's new

Quotes

Quote:

The friend of my friend is my enemy.
- Bob Tzu -

The best thing Japan ever exported is anime.
- anonymous -

@Manticore @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @WebMaster @Emmie @Slav Defence @S.U.R.B. @Secur @balixd @Pakistanisage @Aether @A.Rafay - For you guys its a quote for the rest of us it a picture to save that can be used all over the forum :P
10501728_747752558615243_5393831424942945840_n.png

@DESERT FIGHTER @HRK @qamar1990 @RazPaK @BDforever @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @waz @slapshot @rockstar08 @Raja.Pakistani @PWFI @Pukhtoon @Marshmallow @LoveIcon @KingMamba @khanboy007 @JonAsad @Jazzbot @Leader @Irfan Baloch @farhanalee7 @Developereo @Desert Fox @F.O.X. @Abu Zolfiqar @Devil Soul @Cheetah786 @chauvunist @BATMAN @batmannow @AUz @Areesh @arushbhai @Abu Nasar @airmarshal @air marshal @Al Bhatti @Bratva @Armstrong

So remember people when we feel the urge to reply someone who is challenging us....this should be our mantra! :P

woman-funny-quotes-sayings.gif

One of my personal favorites.
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. ' - Alvin Toffler

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook
funny-quotes-2-41.jpg

Unfortunately modern day Muslims are as likely to abide by the Qur'an, as the modern day Christians are to turn the other cheek.

You're right, my friend, this is why we all have to do our best to live the faith we have. Sometimes, we tend to get caught living up to expectations of society, friends, family. And in this, we forget what God expects from us. To the point that we knowingly do things that we know is wrong.

I'm guilty of this myself, may God forgive my weakness! and propensity to Sin.

You're right, my friend, this is why we all have to do our best to live the faith we have. Sometimes, we tend to get caught living up to expectations of society, friends, family. And in this, we forget what God expects from us. To the point that we knowingly do things that we know is wrong.

I'm guilty of this myself, may God forgive my weakness! and propensity to Sin.

God is forgiving, we are not, we are horrible creatures and we shall remain so unless we relearn what was given to us.

thats the reality of the world, there is no true democracy i guess till people can get a garuntee that their vote will count.

@Manticore @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @WebMaster @Emmie @Slav Defence @S.U.R.B. @Secur @balixd @Pakistanisage @Aether @A.Rafay - For you guys its a quote for the rest of us it a picture to save that can be used all over the forum :P
10501728_747752558615243_5393831424942945840_n.png

@DESERT FIGHTER @HRK @qamar1990 @RazPaK @BDforever @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @waz @slapshot @rockstar08 @Raja.Pakistani @PWFI @Pukhtoon @Marshmallow @LoveIcon @KingMamba @khanboy007 @JonAsad @Jazzbot @Leader @Irfan Baloch @farhanalee7 @Developereo @Desert Fox @F.O.X. @Abu Zolfiqar @Devil Soul @Cheetah786 @chauvunist @BATMAN @batmannow @AUz @Areesh @arushbhai @Abu Nasar @airmarshal @air marshal @Al Bhatti @Bratva @Armstrong

So remember people when we feel the urge to reply someone who is challenging us....this should be our mantra! :P
"I'm going to follow this" said no one ever

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom