What's new

Quotes

97ce33d0ec4d3e2b5f916c9c7c659361.jpg

What does it say? Thanks!

1. A man who needs more is indigent / underprivileged or in deficiency

2. A man who wish more than his achievements is indigent / underprivileged or in deficiency
literal translation surely has killed essence of the quote, which are indicating the state of greediness in every human being

Anyone who can do better job ...... ???

@Manticore @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @WebMaster @Emmie @Slav Defence @S.U.R.B. @Secur @balixd @Pakistanisage @Aether @A.Rafay - For you guys its a quote for the rest of us it a picture to save that can be used all over the forum :P
10501728_747752558615243_5393831424942945840_n.png

@DESERT FIGHTER @HRK @qamar1990 @RazPaK @BDforever @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @waz @slapshot @rockstar08 @Raja.Pakistani @PWFI @Pukhtoon @Marshmallow @LoveIcon @KingMamba @khanboy007 @JonAsad @Jazzbot @Leader @Irfan Baloch @farhanalee7 @Developereo @Desert Fox @F.O.X. @Abu Zolfiqar @Devil Soul @Cheetah786 @chauvunist @BATMAN @batmannow @AUz @Areesh @arushbhai @Abu Nasar @airmarshal @air marshal @Al Bhatti @Bratva @Armstrong

So remember people when we feel the urge to reply someone who is challenging us....this should be our mantra! :P
too late

a chap of a certain breed has succeeded in riling me up enough to respond to him

too late

a chap of a certain breed has succeeded in riling me up enough to respond to him
Dang! Next time when you log on PDF search for my mention first :rofl:

Sabar!! Ramadan Mubarak well its never too late to put the monkey back in the circus ;)

Just curious- you all get mention notifications by me when i reply?-
So that means ever time quote this message yo'all will be notified- Lol-

Lets see

Did it work?-

dont you guys think this is annoying?

This needs to stop
Hun a bunch of mods just got mentioned! :coffee: I hope I dont see you dancing in a pink skirt tomorrow :enjoy:

@Manticore @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @WebMaster @Emmie @Slav Defence @S.U.R.B. @Secur @balixd @Pakistanisage @Aether @A.Rafay - For you guys its a quote for the rest of us it a picture to save that can be used all over the forum :P
10501728_747752558615243_5393831424942945840_n.png

@DESERT FIGHTER @HRK @qamar1990 @RazPaK @BDforever @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @waz @slapshot @rockstar08 @Raja.Pakistani @PWFI @Pukhtoon @Marshmallow @LoveIcon @KingMamba @khanboy007 @JonAsad @Jazzbot @Leader @Irfan Baloch @farhanalee7 @Developereo @Desert Fox @F.O.X. @Abu Zolfiqar @Devil Soul @Cheetah786 @chauvunist @BATMAN @batmannow @AUz @Areesh @arushbhai @Abu Nasar @airmarshal @air marshal @Al Bhatti @Bratva @Armstrong

So remember people when we feel the urge to reply someone who is challenging us....this should be our mantra! :P

@Akheilos dont you think some peoples drag us to their circus and want us to act like their monkey ? :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom