What's new

Quotes

077.jpg

tumblr_n4jr3gBdap1sqzmnyo1_500.jpg

Thanks...I just know it from you :-)
The Prophet ﷺ reminds us of the importance of good company in this hadith (record of the Prophet ﷺ): “A good friend and a bad friend are like a perfume-seller and a blacksmith: The perfume-seller might give you some perfume as a gift, or you might buy some from him, or at least you might smell its fragrance. As for the blacksmith, he might singe your clothes, and at the very least you will breathe in the fumes of the furnace.” [Bukhari, Muslim]

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.
-Psalm 34:8

One of my favorite verses from Scripture... :smitten:

The Prophet ﷺ reminds us of the importance of good company in this hadith (record of the Prophet ﷺ): “A good friend and a bad friend are like a perfume-seller and a blacksmith: The perfume-seller might give you some perfume as a gift, or you might buy some from him, or at least you might smell its fragrance. As for the blacksmith, he might singe your clothes, and at the very least you will breathe in the fumes of the furnace.” [Bukhari, Muslim]

Beautiful.

Last edited:
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.
-Psalm 34:8

One of my favorite verses from Scripture... :smitten:

I also like it...I have Bible as well at home...and read it quite a lot too. Seeing another prophet story from Abraham roots.

I also like it...I have Bible as well at home...and read it quite a lot too. Seeing another prophet story from Abraham roots.

I have the Holy Q'uran at my library, too. I've read the English translation , and took college courses on Islam. It's a beautiful religion...and like Christianity...are Abrahamic faiths. :)

My favorite verse from Holy Q'uran:
It adds illustrative depth in one of the ten commandments where the Lord God commanded to "Honor thy mother and father.."

'Your Lord has decreed that you shall serve none but Him, and do good to your parents. Should one or both of them reach old age with you, never say ‘Ugh’ to them, nor scold either of them; but speak to them kindly and respectfully, spread over them the wings of humility and mercy, and say, ‘My Lord, have mercy upon them, as they raised me up when I was little.’
(al-Isra 17: 23- 4)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom