What's new

Quotes

I make a thread about Sufism in PDF....maybe you want to know it. Many PDF members are also good in religion. It is a deeper form of Islam. Not many Muslim understand it.
I'd love that, brother. I'm actually a big fan of Rumi ;)

Who thinks, at night, that morn will ever be?
Who knows, far out upon the central sea,
That anywhere is land? And yet, a shore
Has set behind us, and will rise before:
A past foretells a future...
~Bayard Taylor, "First Evening"

10452813_855561861131493_7278703125018203005_o.jpg

Michio Kaku (born January 24, 1947) is an American theoretical physicist, the Henry Semat Professor of Theoretical Physics at the City College of New York, a futurist, and a communicator and popularizer of science. He has written several books about physics and related topics, has made frequent appearances on radio, television, and film, and writes extensive online blogs and articles. He has written three New York Times Best Sellers: Physics of the Impossible (2008), Physics of the Future(2011), and The Future of the Mind (2014).

While attending Cubberley High School in Palo Alto, Kaku assembled a particle accelerator in his parents' garage for a science fair project. His admitted goal was to generate "a beam of gamma rays powerful enough to create antimatter."[3] At the National Science Fair in Albuquerque, New Mexico, he attracted the attention of physicist Edward Teller, who took Kaku as a protégé, awarding him the Hertz Engineering Scholarship. Kaku graduated summa cum laude at Harvard University in 1968 and was first in his physics class. He attended the Berkeley Radiation Laboratory at the University of California, Berkeley and received a Ph.D. in 1972, and that same year held a lectureship at Princeton University

Children should always be encouraged to walk their dreams....The mother here helped make his foundation and confidence strong! :tup:

Surely, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and
my song; he has become my salvation.
- Isaiah 12:2

In justice, too, to our excellent Constitution, it ought to be observed, that it has not placed our religious rights under the power of any public functionary.
-Thomas Jefferson

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom