What's new

Quotes

Well that is not something every Pakistani is doing so saying it as the land of that is insulting to the everyday Pakistani who doesnt do such a thing....Out of the millions only hundreds cant represent the millions ...
Furthermore i don't think people are insane enough to blow themselves up for money. They are kidnapped and their minds are distorted. These people are mentally dead. Just physical bodies, like zombies. This is whats going-on on the western borders.

Believe me I would not insult our Nation but the reality is opposite people from FATA/Waziristan/Bulochistan would do anything for money now I would not Generalize, in 13 Years of war many Pakistanis have been arrested many went to rehab caught before blowing up themselves in public places. There are rehab schools established by Pak Army did you know that?
yeah i know there are rehab schools.
but still we can't just say that people in pakistan will blow themselves up for money.

Well that is not something every Pakistani is doing so saying it as the land of that is insulting to the everyday Pakistani who doesnt do such a thing....Out of the millions only hundreds cant represent the millions ...

I Agree but the perception internationally and nationally alike is different again just take it as virtual land of terrorists who declare us kafir and own the entire land of ummah.

There is another famous quote that I learned it from my brother when he went to PMA;

"If we don't come back tell them we have sacrificed our today for their tomorrow"

I Agree but the perception internationally and nationally alike is different again just take it as virtual land of terrorists who declare us kafir and own the entire land of ummah.

There is another famous quote that I learned it from my brother when he went to PMA;

"If we don't come back tell them we have sacrificed our today for their tomorrow"
is your brother in the army?

Believe me I would not insult our Nation but the reality is opposite people from FATA/Waziristan/Bulochistan would do anything for money now I would not Generalize, in 13 Years of war many Pakistanis have been arrested many went to rehab caught before blowing up themselves in public places. There are rehab schools established by Pak Army did you know that?
Luftwaffe, I understand that your sincere intentions and pain for Pakistan has made you bitter... but my friend,the very same nation is consisting of doctors,sincere scholars and people like Abdul Sattar Edhi.We have youth consisting of intellects like you and @Akheilos .So,remember unless we are with each other...nothing bad will happen to Pakistan,Inshallah:D

Last edited:
Luftwaffe, I understand that your sincere intentions and pain for Pakistan has made you bitter... but my friend,the very same nation consists if doctors,sincere scholars and people like Abdul Sattar Edhi.We have youth consisting of intellects like you and @Akheilos .So,remember unless we are with other...nothing bad will happen with Pakistan.:D

I mentioned I am not Generalizing in one of my posts and I am sure those who actually did quote do not Generalize it we should not be in emotional state many US Army quotes are gem.

is your brother in the army?

Yes...

Well then how can it be a land of blowing people?? When some are going to sacrifice themselves for the tomorrow of people they dont even know? Do you know how selfish a human is? The reality comes forward when you face death! But people who are sacrificing themselves for people they dont know dont deserve their nation to be labelled with such narrow mindedness!

I mentioned I am not Generalizing in one of my posts and I am sure those who actually did quote do not Generalize it we should not be in emotional state many US Army quotes are gem.
Brother it is emotions and feelings that differentiate us from the people the quote was "selectively referring to"

How sure are we that the person he said it to knew it was selective reference and not a true reference?

@Luftwaffe Appreciated your honesty but I have a problem of asking questions...hope you didnt mind :)

Last edited:
"My Honor is on the back of my Camels!!!"

Abu Sufyan's response before the battle of Badr when he was lambasted by other fellow chieftains of Mecca for his cowardice against Muslims

Umayah said
know your honor Abu Sufyan...!
urging him to join the fight of Badr.

to which Abu Sufyan... responded which meant all that mattered to him was money which is power. the backs of his camel were loaded with his trade goods.

10452334_811669942177943_7059601454154671770_n.jpg

Last edited:
The death of a single jew is tragedy , the death of millions are static
-Joseph stalin , refering to hitler's death camps

Back
Top Bottom