What's new

Quotes

My favorite Stalin quote:

quote-it-is-enough-that-the-people-know-there-was-an-election-the-people-who-cast-the-votes-decide-joseph-stalin-176314.jpg

@DESERT FIGHTER @HRK @qamar1990 @RazPaK @BDforever @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @waz @slapshot @rockstar08 @Raja.Pakistani @PWFI @Pukhtoon @Marshmallow @LoveIcon @KingMamba @khanboy007 @JonAsad @Jazzbot @Leader @Irfan Baloch @farhanalee7 @Developereo @Desert Fox @F.O.X. @Abu Zolfiqar @Devil Soul @Cheetah786 @chauvunist @BATMAN @batmannow @AUz @Areesh @arushbhai @Abu Nasar @airmarshal @air marshal @Al Bhatti @Bratva @Armstrong @Akheilos @Hazzy997 @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @vostok @p(-)0ENiX @Kaan

This is some serious DOPE.

If you tell a big enough Lie , and tell it frequently enough , it will be believed .. " Adolf Hitler "

If you want to kill somebody, conquer their heart. Then leave slowly. Leave them between death and madness

can i try this on my gf :ashamed:

unless you get cancer

Stalin was interested in french writers too , but if you pay attention to world events that's true , if you kill a single jew then that's tragedy , but if you kill a million jew then everybody's gonna praise you !
nobody will praise you of killing a million jews.they will hate you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom