What's new

Quetta 14 people killed in terrorist attack on costal highway

I don't even have problem with FWO exploring rikodiq if they are killing terrorists daily which they aren't
well they are not doing a good job in balochistan! not providing security to civilians why award them contract when they only care about their self interest and provide security to their workforce

he is right in the assessment and so are you.....it depends what part of the province you are on.....southern side is heavily influenced by Insurgents....they not only enjoy material support from locals but they get financial support from former Balochis residing in the GCC states i.e UAE & Oman.....
There is no local support Sir but some locals are helping them because of money and fear and yes funding are coming from GCC and Afghanistan by R&AW.

We need to talk to these countries with our influence over their but perhaps they have their own interests.

Hostile neighbors are there and would stay

What are we doing is the real question here

I am pretty sure no changes would be made in security apparatus even after this

IG FC and rest of the security forces head would continue to extending olive branch to terrorists thinking they would surrender someday

Afghanistan is a goner, you can't change that nation's attitude. Its time to stop relying on our "allies" to take out our enemies based there.

Like the mute reaction to India's aggression against Pakistan showed, cross border strikes are OK game in the new international order, as long as unlike the Indians, you can pull it off.

The Persians can only be dealt with by raising the cost for their support. Perhaps it is time to start giving hints to the Persians about our very legitimate claims over Sistan-Balochistan.

Afghanistan is a goner, you can't change that nation's attitude. Its time to stop relying on our "allies" to take out our enemies based there.

Like the mute reaction to India's aggression against Pakistan showed, cross border strikes are OK game in the new international order, as long as unlike the Indians, you can pull it off.

The Persians can only be dealt with by raising the cost for their support. Perhaps it is time to start giving hints to the Persians about our very legitimate claims over Sistan-Balochistan.

Our whole foreign/internal policy is sh!t.

Something happens in IOK and whole India joins hands against Pakistan. Something happens in Afghanistan and samething happens

Something happens in Iran and their generals openly start threatening Pakistan

While we keep mum on one tragedy after another.

Neither we go for killing terrorists inside our territory nor we ask others to stop supporting terrorism inside our Pakistan

I don't know how long we can continue with this attitude but God bless Pakistan.

Balochis and their retarded independance bullcrap no different than PKK to be honest.

Just a bunch of psychos who are willing to tear their country apart because they are a different ethnic group.

If balochistan was independant it would be nothing more than a failed state like south sudan.

The head of IRGC basically threatened Pakistan with disintegration.

Doesn't get more hostile than that.

Hujjat tmam hoi and since then we've been fallen in love with the Iranian regime - - - - - -.

So a large group of armed men, in fake uniforms, roving up and down a major highway, took off 12 civilians and slaughtered them in cold blood. This is at a time when security has been 'increased'. You literally couldn't make it up. I don't know what else can be said apart from RIP to these poor folk and just wait for the next attack.
The strength of the forces needs to be increased many fold, there is obviously not enough men and resources to cover the region and we see this.

That's the fourth major assault in a matter of a couple of weeks. Allah help the place, because no one else currently is.

These are all lame excuses

The fact is our security forces have failed in coming with a security policy that can match the level of threat we face in Balochistan

15- 16 terrorists in military fatigue were roaming on Makran Coastal Highway and there was no one to check them

This is failure and negligence written all over it

Yep. It's time for accountability now, wherever they come from they are literally running riot. Baluchistan is now the playground of these terrorists.

Balochistan needs to be finally purged of these anti-state elements. I know this might be controversial, but I feel as if one way of doing this would be to settle people from other provinces in overwhelming numbers, similar to how Israel creates settlements in the West Bank.

I don't want to alienate the people of Balochistan (even some of my family has ties to that region), but this would be an excellent way to cement control over the region and suppress the rebels.
But then what will the outside settlers eat for food? Because Balochistan is nothing but desert until they start extracting oil or other resources.

So many accounts here blaming the security forces. Well it could have been handled but terrorist attacked a soft target.
I bet some of the missing persons would be involved too :)
Block the paid media and then make a final move in Balochistan.

Not fair to blame India without any evidence.
Baluchistan has a insurgency since independence.
Best to accommodate their genuine grievances.

do not talk about evidence. India fails to provide and India fails to accept :)

So a large group of armed men, in fake uniforms, roving up and down a major highway, took off 12 civilians and slaughtered them in cold blood. This is at a time when security has been 'increased'. You literally couldn't make it up. I don't know what else can be said apart from RIP to these poor folk and just wait for the next attack.
The strength of the forces needs to be increased many fold, there is obviously not enough men and resources to cover the region and we see this.

That's the fourth major assault in a matter of a couple of weeks. Allah help the place, because no one else currently is.

Yep. It's time for accountability now, wherever they come from they are literally running riot. Baluchistan is now the playground of these terrorists.
brave decisions sir enough with cowardly maslihat take bold steps go and hunt their leaders sitting outside pakistan bomb indian interests in afghanistan! but maslihat keh taiahad kuch nai ho sakta!!

khair jo zardari jesay tuchay ka kuch nai kar saktay woh kissi aur ka kia karain gay;; as long as interests allign hotay rahay gay twrrorist and enterprise keh hum maslihat ka shikar hotay rahain gay!

There is no local support Sir but some locals are helping them because of money and fear and yes funding are coming from GCC and Afghanistan by R&AW.

We need to talk to these countries with our influence over their but perhaps they have their own interests.

When are we going to fence the border with Iran?

Security forces have failed

There is no other way to put it. Now acknowledging that we need to create a new security doctrine to counter threats that only Baluchistan faces today

But I doubt that would ever happen. We don't have that competent rulers.

There is no doubt that India is behind this because they cannot match militarily and are cowards who can only kill innocent people from satanic terrorism. However, it is also the failure of the agencies of Pakistan .... AGAIN! We all knew this was coming, but the failure of agencies to handle this is shameful and unacceptable. The agencies know exactly who these people are BUT is letting these pi.gs kill innocent people of Pakistan. Pathetic!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom