What's new

Quetta 14 people killed in terrorist attack on costal highway

So a large group of armed men, in fake uniforms, roving up and down a major highway, took off 12 civilians and slaughtered them in cold blood. This is at a time when security has been 'increased'. You literally couldn't make it up. I don't know what else can be said apart from RIP to these poor folk and just wait for the next attack.
The strength of the forces needs to be increased many fold, there is obviously not enough men and resources to cover the region and we see this.

That's the fourth major assault in a matter of a couple of weeks. Allah help the place, because no one else currently is.

Yep. It's time for accountability now, wherever they come from they are literally running riot. Baluchistan is now the playground of these terrorists.

Just wait my friend the answer will come.

brave decisions sir enough with cowardly maslihat take bold steps go and hunt their leaders sitting outside pakistan bomb indian interests in afghanistan! but maslihat keh taiahad kuch nai ho sakta!!

khair jo zardari jesay tuchay ka kuch nai kar saktay woh kissi aur ka kia karain gay;; as long as interests allign hotay rahay gay twrrorist and enterprise keh hum maslihat ka shikar hotay rahain gay!

Bro I get all this but you need to start at the ground level first. The bottom line is we have multiple squads of terrorists roving Baluchistan and dictating the war to Pakistan. They're so brazen now they are travelling up the bloody highways! Can you imagine the sight of groups of vehicles with terrorists roving up and down major roads looking for targets, this is more like ISIS run Iraq back in the days!
The region needs to be flooded with tens of thousands of troops, check points and operating bases everywhere. The army needs to recruit more.

Just wait my friend the answer will come.

Inshallah bro but people are now dying in the dozens. Many of these men were main breadwinners and these filth openly hit in defiance. If I had my way I would declare a state of emergency in the region.

Bro I get all this but you need to start at the ground level first. The bottom line is we have multiple squads of terrorists roving Baluchistan and dictating the war to Pakistan. They're so brazen now they are travelling up the bloody highways! Can you imagine the sight of groups of vehicles with terrorists roving up and down major roads looking for targets, this is more like ISIS run Iraq back in the days!
The region needs to be flooded with tens of thousands of troops, check points and operating bases everywhere. The army needs to recruit more.

Inshallah bro but people are now dying in the dozens. Many of these men were main breadwinners and these filth openly hit in defiance. If I had my way I would declare a state of emergency in the region.

Bro yes there is frustration and then there is grief but there has to be patience in our act to achieve our goal and we will Inshallah.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Security people must use Drones and GPS tracking system min the region and must use a group of special trained anti-terrorism force backed by Helicopters to fight this kind of terrorism.

agree we need number but we also need to break this evil axis of enterprise and terrorist (be it zardari group or any other group) fear is whats keeping enterprise business booming dha wont be possible if there was no fear! contracts in balochistan are only possible because of fear! peace is not in favour ofenterprise! we need sincere leadership we need peace! we can worship army all we want but if innocent hardworking people keep dying on main highway how are we different from syria or iraq? balochistan is a matter of survival for Pakistan our economic future depends on balochistan but all security agencies care about is littke pocket that fills pockets of cetrain people how about providing basic facilities to people of balochistan!

khair i have no hope for future of Pakistan ghq ki apni riasat hai,zardari ki apni,baloch sardars ki apni,waderun ki apni!

RIP to the deceased, RAW pigs at it yet again, Death squads need to be sent to hunt these rapid dogs, Drones should be used extensively to patrol and monitor for possible suspects.

We have losers ruling us. In parliament. In Senate. And sometimes even in GHQ

What else can you expect when PTM is being enforced on Pashtuns of Pakistan making them a legitimate political force
No one supports them but the Afghan refugees, but this lazy *** state is going to do what it did to the innocent people of FATA. Those were patriotic people before the state abandoned them and left them to die, in the hands of TTP. They put up a decent resistance but gave up hope.
If nothing is done to clean up this mess across the country then disband the army, there is no use for another leech of an institution.

Balochistan is huge in landmass, the size of Germany and checking every nook and corner is not possible, but main corridors like Makran Coastal highway should have been manned 24/7, this was a security lapse with Hazara killing just a week ago and everyone knew more attacks was coming in Balochistan...

A convoy of buses could have been provided with a security cover if not individual bus or vehicle.
Poor excuse, where was the intelligence? How did such a big group stay under the radar?

Target irgc and Afghan Generals. Learn something from the israelis

Peer g the wounds are still fresh. Iranian Generals gonna pay for it along with their afghani and indian counterparts.

Ay shareekay da khayra pay gia inha naal

How dumb can one be? These Baluch Insurgents are also the enemy of Iran due to their Marxist Ideology. You should learn more about them and know the facts instead of learning from Facebook posts. Although, it's not my job to defend Iran nor our views effect Pakistan or it's relation with Iran.

go lick Persian mullah balls you sectrain bigget ……. No comment from you for the dead , before my post (even till my this post no comment for the dead from you stooge ,Why?), and I did not mention you in my post , but you did personal attack on me...… That is the prove you are sectarian Persian mullah stooge
@The Eagle , @Horus , @war&peace , @maximuswarrior , @Retired Troll , @Imran Khan , @Tps43 , @Areesh , @Pakhtoon yum , @Path-Finder , @BATMAN , @Khafee , @Zarvan , @Jf Thunder …… Bros see the real face of this filth …. Now you all can see what is 5th gen war of iran(Persian mullah) on Pakistan..

Ahan, since when do I have to condemn it to you to prove my condolences? Grow up kid. Get in the real world.

Balochis and their retarded independance bullcrap no different than PKK to be honest.

Just a bunch of psychos who are willing to tear their country apart because they are a different ethnic group.

If balochistan was independant it would be nothing more than a failed state like south sudan.
Dont question their loyalty question the loyalty of those that let this kind of incidents happen. Question the loyalty of the people that "represent" our people in the government. Question the loyalty of those that take an oath to keep us safe.

How dumb can one be? These Baluch Insurgents are also the enemy of Iran due to their Marxist Ideology. You should learn more about them and know the facts instead of learning from Facebook posts. Although, it's not my job to defend Iran nor our views effect Pakistan or it's relation with Iran.

Ahan, since when do I have to condemn it to you to prove my condolences? Grow up kid. Get in the real world.
Answer me this
Has Iran supported insurgents in Pakistan before?
If yes, then old habits die hard

Peer g the might blue eyes persians dont got no feelings towards there Baloch segment as well. It's business as usual for them. In the end it serves their purpose of further downsizing the Baloch population which by default gonna make them more and more homogenous and pak their - - - - - -. There are plans to become the sole hegemon of the region . Well Not on the dead bodies of my shia brethren no they can't

Back
Top Bottom