What's new

Quetta 14 people killed in terrorist attack on costal highway

Man...I don't even bother to read what you type. You're a complete piece of Sheet bacha who studied in some local madrassa run by thirsty mullah who taught you all this lol
Let's not create divisions between us, there is a serious problem at hand. The problem of institutional failure.

I find this "religious" loyalty to Iran, very concerning. There loyalty lies to the same people that come to north America and Europe, and do the things that even the people here are ashamed to do. I know because I've seen it and keep seeing it on multiple occasions.
Just check post #44 on page 3 ,,,,, I did not mention him , and then their comes persion mullah warrior out of nowhere in post #45 …. then he is gain back on last page post #146 in response of @Mentee and me ..
Their revolution (imported from France) is dying , and mullah need blood , now they eye on Pakistan..... And I don't want that blood to be a Pakistani blood( does not matter sect , ethnicity , cast or religion) …..

Just check post #44 on page 3 ,,,,, I did not mention him , and then persion mullah warrior came out of nowhere in post #45 …. then he is gain back on last page post #146 in response of @Mentee and me ..
Their revolution (imported from France) is dying , and mullah need blood , now they eye on Pakistan..... And I don't want that blood to be a Pakistani blood( does not matter sect , cost or religion) …..

Bs kr do yar bhai hai vo mera sara masla yehhi sort out krna hi kia?

Bs kr do yar bhai hai vo mera sara masla yehhi sort out krna hi kia?
I have no personal problem with him ….. Just check post 44 and 45 …….. and be the judge …… he cant hide his sectarian loyalty …. he attacked me personally .. He started it..

I have no personal problem with him ….. Just check post 44 and 45 …….. and be the judge …… he cant hide his sectarian loyalty …. he came attacked me personally .. He started it..

Everyone suffers from biases and holds his ideologues dear to the heart , doesn't mean we gang up on him

Everyone suffers from biases and holds his ideologues dear to the heart , doesn't mean we gang up on him
Dear bro if those biases and ideologues hearting Pakistan , Interest of Pakistan and Pakistani nation , Then we have to gang up …….. This is now or never …….
Just look at GCC trade relations with india , just look at iran trade relation with india ……. Why cant we Pakistanis watch our own interest first ????? Why cant the loyalist of sects and sectarian countries go fu#ck them selves and leave us alone ??????
Look at our economical situation , it is now or never ….
@Retired Troll

Only a complete fool or a madman would cherish passive defence as a talisman. - Mao Tze-Tung

Enemy needs to be taught same lesson, in the same language, or else this bleeding will not stop.

We need to raise the cost for the enemy, for such actions.

Stay quiet & polite, hit hard in the same manner & deny. There are a lot of fault lines exist other than 'K', just exploit them.

Remember you are in a state of war, Not doing anything is not an option, bcz enemy will keep bleeding us through covert warfare.

See what is this Passive defence, right, what is its definition?

In our context, its try to stop enemy from staging covert terrorist actions inside our territory, try to stop enemy from exploiting our fault lines.

While we may succeed in thwarting 6 or 7 terror attempts out of 10 from the enemy, there will always remain a strong possibility, that enemy will succeed once, or twice out of 10, even more times.

So this passive defence will not work, the history is evident on this, give some headache to the enemy, make him occupy with some serious stuff, engage him inside his own territory, make him busy for some other tasks, distract him, right now he is totally concentrated upon you.

The enemy you are facing with has huge territory, with huge population with huge fault lines, just exploit them quietly and politely without any noise, excitement or fuss.

MAKE THIS GAME EVEN.

Enemy will learn to behave INSHAALLAH.

@Maarkhoor @Irfan Baloch @Major Sam @CriticalThought @Rashid Mahmood

Your views guys? i mean, is there any other approach or better solution to end this menace??

I mean we have tried almost everything, but almost in vain or limited temporary results.

And why?

Because enemy is sitting pretty, unharmed and safe inside his own territory, pulling strings, changing tactics, replacing/recruiting consumed terror workforce, hitting us at a time and place of its own choosing.

Last edited:
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

We as a nation need to get through this wave of attacks. May Allah have mercy on us.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

We as a nation need to get through this wave of attacks. May Allah have mercy on us.
We as a nation need to get off our lazy *** and do something, before the something does us.

We as a nation need to get off our lazy *** and do something, before the something does us.

Invisible enemy. Can't attack another country otherwise we'd be doing exactly what India tried.

Curfew in Balochistan perhaps and sweeping?

Back
Top Bottom