What's new

Questions you want to ask to armed forces personnel

That system is very old, and is no more in our Army. What to talk about myself, even my father who happens to be a very senior officers, does all chores such as grocery, gardening etc all by himself.

You must not take it as a general thing. There are always good officers and then there are bad officers as well.

Again, if you happen to come to my outfit, you may find the soldiers chow halls much better than officers'. And its in many units.
Is the langar khana still a thing or do the enlisted now have proper dining hall style facilities?

Is there any difference between non muslim and muslim soldiers?

How they follow and relate with examples of islamic history which is given many times in tv programs

what a non muslim soldier or officer does during prayer time in battlefield?

when there is a call for nare takbeer do they say allah u akbar?

One more question came to mind.

What if soldier is caught using his weapon or uniform against civilians or threatening civilians?

and how to report such behaviour?

One more question came to mind.

What if soldier is caught using his weapon or uniform against civilians or threatening civilians?

and how to report such behaviour?
you report it to police who will pass the case on to military police (MP). And believe me, no unit and no one wants the fabled MP to be involved.

What is the status of our Rife Trials or should we expect Pakistan to keep using G 3 until end of this world ??? @jaibi @PanzerKiel

Is there any difference between non muslim and muslim soldiers?

How they follow and relate with examples of islamic history which is given many times in tv programs

what a non muslim soldier or officer does during prayer time in battlefield?

when there is a call for nare takbeer do they say allah u akbar?

Absolutely no difference based upon religion.

Non Muslim soldiers follow their own religious life, as per their own timings.

Back
Top Bottom