What's new

Questions for Air Cheif Marshal

bhai sab question hi puchtay jaogay , ya answer bhi mango gay webmaster se

lol webmaster do reply their questions man otherwise it will turn out to b a thread of 1000 questions, with not a single answer :pop:

Ask him that I am a CA student but wana be in Air Force as an GD Pilot or in any other way. Is their any way that a CA can join PAF????????:undecided::what: Age22

No Question Webbie.

But Do ask him to to Keep his Falcons ready watching & waiting in the Shadows with their Sharpest Claws for the enemies of a Nation we All love :pakistan:

LOL turns out Air Cheif Marshal is my friends uncle..WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW!!

Post your questions here. Post only serious questions (so i can take the crappy ones out anyways).

I just want to thank Mr Air Chief for commanding PAF with professionalism, enthusiasm and patriotism. No question.

:pakistan:

An officer commissioned through Short Service Commission in Air-force in non- fighting branches such as accounts, logistics etc. can join SSW?

I think we should ask him, sir when Balls is not prerequisite for the job in PAF, why do you guys check balls in medical test?

ask him to please get a airshow with the falcons and thunders breaking sound barrier on F9 park in islamaabad...sometime this month!!!

^^There is a show on 22 in Islamabad. I want to ask him about the positions of SAMs and Block 52s near Western borders to counter any USAF attack again.

well my question for him is when do PAF gets J 10 and did ever PAF seen interest in russian air to air missiles and fighter jets this is main question for him from my side hope i get an answer and why did not he visit russian and conduct exercises with them too

In the background of Pakistan and US relations being horrible and getting set to become worse, regardless of Kerry or anyone else saying this is a alliance, I would ask him about the status of the scheduled MLU and if he is still hot on buying more F16's?

And If the MLU project is perhaps not "secure", will he now seek to build capability within the PAF or will he choose to buy from other Ferengh?i

well my question for him is when do PAF gets J 10 and did ever PAF seen interest in russian air to air missiles and fighter jets this is main question for him from my side hope i get an answer and why did not he visit russian and conduct exercises with them too

Just a thought, but is it possible that China might be reluctant about selling all its top of the range military technology to Pakistan? I mean there is always a chance of sensitive details about fighter planes such as J-10 and J-20 getting leaked to the Americans, through PAF/Pakistan?

My question To him is what were you and your air force doing when American Blackhawks, F18 and drones were violating our sovereignty ????? And let him know ppl in my city are taking down PAF stickers best regards

Just a thought, but is it possible that China might be reluctant about selling all its top of the range military technology to Pakistan? I mean there is always a chance of sensitive details about fighter planes such as J-10 and J-20 getting leaked to the Americans, through PAF/Pakistan?

I would let the Chinese worry about that, you do not have to looooooooooooooooooooosseeeeee sleeeeeeeeeeep oveeeeerrrrrr it. Pakistan-China Friendship is based on protecting each other's interest. There is no benefit for PAF of sharing its aircraft technologies with any country including US.

In the background of Pakistan and US relations being horrible and getting set to become worse, regardless of Kerry or anyone else saying this is a alliance, I would ask him about the status of the scheduled MLU and if he is still hot on buying more F16's?

And If the MLU project is perhaps not "secure", will he now seek to build capability within the PAF or will he choose to buy from other Ferengh?i

PAF should scrap any sanction prone projects and equipment acquisitions. India also excluded US out the figther deal due to the US's reputation as an arms supplier for example:

(01) US sold AWACS to Saudi Arabia but did not share any Israeli aircraft over flights especially when they went to attack Iraq's nuclear plant.

(02) US sold and santioned many products to countires including Pakistan

(03) US sold Saddam radars that were duds, but Indian also sold radars to Sri Lanka that did not detect low flying objects especillay the small pane LTTE Hindu Suicide Bombers.

PAF knows what not to acquire now.

I would like to ask him whether he is available to cut the ribbon to open a new mall in Delhi. Atleast he will pull a crowd.

Back
Top Bottom