What's new

Questions for Air Cheif Marshal

I would like to ask him whether he is available to cut the ribbon to open a new mall in Delhi. Atleast he will pull a crowd.

He may consider doing that but that may set the Indian Generals Pants on fire and the Fire Dept. may not be able to reach in time. Evaluate the risk, Pants on Fire vs ribbon cutting ?

My question to ACM is "why he is so eager to buy more and more F-16? which we are having too many incidents which says us not to put all eggs to one basket (specially such an unreliable baskets :partay:).

My second suggestion is to take this abotabad incident as a blessing in disguise and take the review of our defense so that we can avoid such situation in future.

My question to ACM is "why he is so eager to buy more and more F-16? which we are having too many incidents which says us not to put all eggs to one basket (specially such an unreliable baskets :partay:).

My second suggestion is to take this abotabad incident as a blessing in disguise and take the review of our defense so that we can avoid such situation in future.

This is Pakistan's golden opportunity to test an ICBM, I'm sure the americans won't say a word since they did not even apologise for violating Pakistan's sovereignty.

aik jawab nahin mila hai yarr tum logon ko or sawal pe sawal aie ja rahain hain....hosh karo bhai. :haha:
AIK "SAWLA" KA SAWAL HAI BABA, JAWAB DE JA DUA KARON GA :lol:

^^There is a show on 22 in Islamabad. I want to ask him about the positions of SAMs and Block 52s near Western borders to counter any USAF attack again.

in F9 park??....i heard about it but didnt get any confrimation....although i have a ticket for islamabad on 16 may!!!

Back
Top Bottom