What's new

Question for American Muslims

What really gets me worried are stories of discriminatory checking by US customs officials. I guess I'm just being excessively paranoid :lol:

My friend -- a muslim once reported something about that in Germany. But He added too that people in general are very friendly towards Indians. I have been to London and few other countries and never found such discrimination towards muslims in particular spcly if they are Indians. Hope the same in case of US too. I have never been there.

So most of these "racists" are just frustrated un-employed people ?

Pretty much. :D Nothing to worry about though like Raz has said the police is on top of things especially in the North Eastern areas and worst case scenario you can sue a racist for cash. :smokin:

Pretty much. :D Nothing to worry about though like Raz has said the police is on top of things especially in the North Eastern areas and worst case scenario you can sue a racist for cash. :smokin:

Suing part can make one understand why the United States is wonderful. :lol:

Yes if Fazlu should be worried he should be more worried about something like that. People are always looking for easy ways to make cash around here. :lol:

You are trying for IAS/IPS and they earn much less than what an engineer earns in private sector...but you really can't compare the two.

Sahib,
If I inshallah--get IAS/IPS i would drop everything else in a heartbeat. Especially if its IAS. But I'm really not very confident about myself. I have a good deal of GK--but when it comes to eloquent conversation i fail so hard.

I am actually going for classes on public speaking and etiquette :lol:

Yes. Thank you for that :lol:

Suing people for money sounds like a very lucrative side business :rofl:

seriously though, thank you:tup:

Sahib,
If I inshallah--get IAS/IPS i would drop everything else in a heartbeat. Especially if its IAS. But I'm really not very confident about myself. I have a good deal of GK--but when it comes to eloquent conversation i fail so hard.

I am actually going for classes on public speaking and etiquette
:lol:

You can take that later or the Govt will teach you in their academy.In my humble opinion , you should concentrate on the academics...prelims and then mains. Even interview carries only 300 marks but is a tough nut to crack.

Yes if Fazlu should be worried he should be more worried about something like that. People are always looking for easy ways to make cash around here. :lol:

I heard a customer once sued a coffee shop bcs the coffee that they served was too hot which burned his lap when he accidentally dropped it. Don't know whether its true or not.

My friend -- a muslim once reported something about that in Germany.

Have you ever visited a forum called stormfront ? Very scary if you read how the minds of people in there work. Bulk of their members are Europeans.

Add to that--news about banned minarets--fasting etc--and you get a very sad fazlu :sad:

Have you ever visited a forum called stormfront ? Very scary if you read how the minds of people in there work. Bulk of their members are Europeans.

Add to that--news about banned minarets--fasting etc--and you get a very sad fazlu :sad:

Its just like generalizing USA based on the antics of KKK.

You can take that later or the Govt will teach you in their academy.In my humble opinion , you should concentrate on the academics...prelims and then mains. Even interview carries only 300 marks but is a tough nut to crack.

An older friend of mine--a yadav-- cleared the exam THREE times. And THREE times he tanked on the interview.

The poor guy still hasn't recovered :lol:

Yes, it is horrible in USA. There is no reason to come here at all. Please stay away from this hellhole. :D

Good effort sir, but no cigar:lol:

You are very well known in this forum.

I heard a customer once sued a coffee shop bcs the coffee that they served was too hot which burned his lap when he accidentally dropped it. Don't know whether its true or not.

True if you even push someone they will claim to have injuries and sue for liability. People are like that here whatever gets them easy cash works. :D

Good effort sir, but no cigar:lol:

You are very well known in this forum.

Actually, US cigars are horrible. The best cigars are in Cuba. Perhaps it is better there for Muslims too? :P

Back
Top Bottom