What's new

QR SAM Test Fired

Hi @ShoutB
I did my Btech in controls engineering from NIT trichy and now pursuing direct PhD in flight dynamics and control at IITM and have a paper in AIAA(the best journal in aerospace) on nonlinear control of thrust vectored aerial vehicles. Also in order for you to get the degree here in Aerospace dept IITM, you need to have at least two research paper in top rated journals.
Let me tell you the share of our research at IEEE or AIAA is much more than what you think. It is sad though that in India the quality research comes primarily from just a handful of institutes like IITs/IISc/IUCCA/TIFR etc.
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7048201/
http://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php?year=2016

Mishra Ji, I dont think this "expert" deserves your quality time / neural attention, my bad i tagged you !

tell me which technology by India which is patented by India originated in India is implemented on array of radar or homing seeker..
even the krichoffs law in not Indian, the biot savart law, bode's diagram is not Indian ..

they are masters and Indians depend on them for technology.

what India is yet to start has been researched in the west. Even after having money India is not able to have such level of research capability which the west has. They have the brain power we have nothing.

I am phd in acoustics of circuit...
I know what is Indian capability

every bl**dy thing is borrowed and assembled in India. Because we don't have basic tools to produce them.. when you don't have the tools what you gonna produce or how ou going to upgrade the design..

even in IT we don't have capability to develop such language or produce computational software tool. every single program is bought with conditions in lakhs of rupees

have some common-sense.

The only thing India is doing which is plausible is doing something in a way lower cost. <but That causes delay, restriction of knowledge to one sector and monopoly. This hampers the research capability.

Answer me if copying was so easy, China with far far better infra , money hence the r & D could have copied virtually the entire Russian Inventory. Thats isn't the case. Period.

PS : You seem to be a new ID for @ashok321 ( Indian Flags , Lies posted as "Expert Comments" and Anti India Agenda )

even in IT we don't have capability to develop such language or produce computational software tool. every single program is bought with conditions in lakhs of rupees

*Ahem*
Are you aware that fundamental research in 'IT' or more appropriately computer science comes from the areas like algorithm, data-structures, storage and retrival, theory of computation etc?

BTW, about a decade ago Indians made a breakthrough in fundamental CS by inventing a noval and deterministic / no condition primality test called AKS Primality. It was path breaking test.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKS_primality_test

And AKS test is the first primality-proving algorithm to be simultaneously general, polynomial, deterministic, and unconditional.

They received the 2006 Gödel Prize and the 2006 Fulkerson Prize for this work.

This is just one counter example to your misguided belief.

BTW, where you did your Phd from and under which department? Trouble with India, as @amardeep mishra aptly recognized, is lack of multiple research institutes not quality of research as such.

let forget the forget the past and look on the future, stay positive, yeah you have! even Pakistan have produce 58% JF-17 at home and its subsystems and some of its avionics with the help of China, every 3rd world countries needs some kind of based provided by some advance country, Even US and Russia borrowed and capture German military technology after WW-II, you just started your space and aerospace industries from your own it will take time to mature their is no short cut, next step will be put more indigenous contents on your Up coming AMCA and your space program

You have done nothing in JF17. Your population has no capability to produce even a paper printing machine.
Are you aware that IEEE is not a single journal. There are many IEEE conferences which are not even worth their value on the paper they are advertised on. Please be specific. Alternatively, you can lookup the contribution of India using Thomson Reuters.

BTW, what you were groping for is perhaps called HiCi research Or Highly Cited research. Quite sometime back I was looking at HiCi research and that of IISc was very close to Tokyo University.

Well I am aware of it and FYI that research in IISc is mostly project oriented what is demanded by DRDO or ISRO. Very limited, it's kind of ghar ki university for ISRO and DRDO scientist.
Bc paisa hi nahi lagana chatey inki m* ki ****

When a country goes for a home-made / indigenous design of any system, why do you folks think they are going for a home made or indigenous system?

To secure the tech and have monopoly on it. But India lacks far behind. BC 20 Million degree holders are useless.
Krichoff's law? WTF? Its a 1854 law my dear, now taught in middle school or high school. If we go on claiming like this, India can claim zero and decimal system as our 'technology'.

'biot savart law'? 1820 discovery. Read the above

Question, are you a first year engineering student or a 12th standard student by any chance? The stuff you quote are not exactly cutting edge technology but... well anyways

ek question dunga biot savart ka or may be krichoffs ka tatti bahar ajayegi .. you have no idea how biot savart is used or krichoffs is used in ADC or DAC modules. There you require laplace transformations and all...

Hi @ShoutB
I did my Btech in controls engineering from NIT trichy and now pursuing direct PhD in flight dynamics and control at IITM and have a paper in AIAA(the best journal in aerospace) on nonlinear control of thrust vectored aerial vehicles. Also in order for you to get the degree here in Aerospace dept IITM, you need to have at least two research paper in top rated journals.
Let me tell you the share of our research at IEEE or AIAA is much more than what you think. It is sad though that in India the quality research comes primarily from just a handful of institutes like IITs/IISc/IUCCA/TIFR etc.
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7048201/
http://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php?year=2016
I did my BSc Physics in Uni Toulouse MSc from Uni Eindhoven in electronics and now thereafter Doctorate in the same uni. I came to India and tried to have a place in research but that research is not available or not even facilitated planning to go back outside may be Uni Singapore for Post Doc, they are really good in acoustics.

Are you aware that fundamental research in 'IT' or more appropriately computer science comes from the areas like algorithm, data-structures, storage and retrival, theory of computation etc?

abbey in simple Mathematics!! It's all maths.. analysis and linear algebra used in topology, distributive and crypto.

NIT trichy and now pursuing direct PhD in flight dynamics and control at IITM and have a paper in AIAA(the best journal in aerospace) on nonlinear control of thrust vectored aerial vehicles.

How is your maths? What exactly you apply to solve equinoxes precision and satellite orbit? It's very basic ..

You have done nothing in JF17. Your population has no capability to produce even a paper printing machine.

No need to "Try too hard" to make your Anti India Posts as "legit"
Read this why your are wrong in your "Assumption" :

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-17-thunder-information-pool.71435/page-41

Well I am aware of it and FYI that research in IISc is mostly project oriented what is demanded by DRDO or ISRO. Very limited, it's kind of ghar ki university for ISRO and DRDO scientist.
Bc paisa hi nahi lagana chatey inki m* ki ****

In what capacity do you estimate the talent pool of DRDO or IISC ?
Btw, Your usage of foul words speaks volumes of what your qualification is.

To secure the tech and have monopoly on it. But India lacks far behind. BC 20 Million degree holders are useless.

You don't need 20 Million degrees to work on cry engines . You need a team of talented scientists / engineers which India has. Period.

You might not know with all the Money .. yes money.. USA is still lagging BEHIND , Russia in Engine technology ( Hint : RD 180 used in Atlas )

ek question dunga biot savart ka or may be krichoffs ka tatti bahar ajayegi .. you have no idea how biot savart is used or krichoffs is used in ADC or DAC modules. There you require laplace transformations and all...

You may be surprised that on PDF we have some real people who understand these stuff really well my freind.

I did my BSc Physics in Uni Toulouse MSc from Uni Eindhoven in electronics and now thereafter Doctorate in the same uni. I came to India and tried to have a place in research but that research is not available or not even facilitated planning to go back outside may be Uni Singapore for Post Doc, they are really good in acoustics.

Im glad they didnt select someone who lacks basic manners of a healthy conversation and who can so eaislity combine "tatti" and " Kirchoff's law" ( yes , I do hold a Really sound Electrical background ) in the same sentence.

abbey in simple Mathematics!! It's all maths.. analysis and linear algebra used in topology, distributive and crypto.

Data structure ? its Algebra ? lol..

I have one last thing to add for you :

थोथा चना बाजे घना - जिसमें सत नहीं होता वह दिखावा करता है
गजेंद्र ने अभी दसवीं की परीक्षा पास की है, और आलोचना अपने बड़े-बड़े गुरुजनों की करता है - थोथा चना बाजे घना।

How is your maths? What exactly you apply to solve equinoxes precision and satellite orbit? It's very basic ..
Hi @ShoutB
My maths is decent enough to get me an AIR<6000. Quaternion is a preferred over euler angles in sats, One can design "linearized control" for attitude control if the perturbations are expected to be bounded and small, whereas you need to go for something like sliding mode control, backstepping control methodologies if you want to design attitude control of sat taking nonlinear dynamics into account. My area of interest is nonlinear and intelligent control(like neural networks, reinforcement learning etc etc). I have designed and implemented algorithms on micro computers like raspberry pi,intel galileo, beagle bone black etc. Kindly watch my youtube channel to get the drift.

@ShoutB
DO you have any idea about the competition in India? Ever took JEE? I was merely wondering!

@ShoutB
That is very unruly language. And Laplace transformation is just a very very basic tool in analysis of linear systems-- or "linearized systems" wherein you assume something about linearity or you perturb the system about an equilibrium point and then see how the system behaves. However you will never be able to analyze the richness of nonlinear universe if you restrict yourself to linear terms only-- and throwing away HOTs. You will fail to visualize things like limit cycles and chaos in a linearized setup--not to mention laplace transformation can not be applied to nonlinear systems.

we import CNC machines from China to manufacturing parts of JF-17 at home including wings, radomes and tail surfaces rest is China's responsibilities , even Jane's, flight global and aviation weekly stated that we manufacturing parts at PAC

My maths is decent enough to get me an AIR<6000. Quaternion is a preferred over euler angles in sats, One can design "linearized control" for attitude control if the perturbations are expected to be bounded and small, whereas you need to go for something like sliding mode control, backstepping control methodologies if you want to design attitude control of sat taking nonlinear dynamics into account. My area of interest is nonlinear and intelligent control(like neural networks, reinforcement learning etc etc). I have designed and implemented algorithms on micro computers like raspberry pi,intel galileo, beagle bone black etc. Kindly watch my youtube channel to get the drift.

If you know all this why would ISRO doesn't hire you for that and rather depend on French guidance system and base design on it to calculate telemetry of the vehicle through Coriolis's and precision of equinoxes and orbit. They should hire you.
DO you have any idea about the competition in India? Ever took JEE? I was merely wondering!

I did my Bsc in France because I had cleared JEE with AIR <2000 in 2006 otherwise no admission.

Thats true everywhere, DoD sponsors research in most of the US university. So does NASA, in its hay-days. I do not see how is it wrong?

Not necessarily. Mostly it is to ensure that a particular tech is available cheaply and without restrictions. Monopoly is much rarer these days especially when Chinese are not even ready to abide with IP laws.

Actually, computation is supposed to be mathematical, why is it even a surprise. You asked for a original path breaking research, there is one in front of you. BTW, Analysis is not that big part of fundamental CS/IT, it is mostly combinatorial, Logic theory etc which makes the biggest part of CS.

I can do the same to you by giving you one question in algorithms or data structures. Both will not still make Kirchoff's law any noval discovery. Yes, research uses know results in rather noval ways but that does not make those results any arcane secrets.

With all the new IITs opening up you should be able to get a position in EE department in any of the newly opened IITs in India -- if you have publications in impactful journals.

Or if you are into research labs, try your luck in IBM research lab in Delhi. Or may be Microsoft research lab in Bengaluru. They have pretty good research in systems where EE background might be helpful.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/group/systems/

Or try Kilby Labs (TI) India.

That is very unruly language. And Laplace transformation is just a very very basic tool in analysis of linear systems-- or "linearized systems" wherein you assume something about linearity or you perturb the system about an equilibrium point and then see how the system behaves. However you will never be able to analyze the richness of nonlinear universe if you restrict yourself to linear terms only-- and throwing away HOTs. You will fail to visualize things like limit cycles and chaos in a linearized setup--not to mention laplace transformation can not be applied to nonlinear systems.

for him laplace would be something which he could understand if he had taken maths in 12th. And it was not for you. But when you take higher mathematics Laplace gets more complicated and deep and then you have fourier, Jacobi and langranges and what not all bonded together.

For example if you wana know ngular momentum of poisson bracket relations you should know and then canonical.

Or if you are into research labs, try your luck in IBM research lab in Delhi. Or may be Microsoft research lab in Bengaluru. They have pretty good research in systems where EE background might be helpful.

here they hire for very basic task, that is optimisation of the circuit that's all.

I did my Bsc in France because I had cleared JEE with AIR <2000 in 2006 otherwise no admission.
@ShoutB
That is great but your language and your knowledge doesnt imply that you might have had such an AIR. I doubt that very very much. I just pray that you are not dishonest.
Also I do not think there is any admission to french university based on JEE AIR.

If you know all this why would ISRO doesn't hire you for that and rather depend on French guidance system and base design on it to calculate telemetry of the vehicle through Coriolis's and precision of equinoxes and orbit. They should hire you.
They dont hire me because I am still in 2nd year and I havent even completed my research. Also unfortunately in Indian system those who do not have any passion or interest are taken in by govt organizations like DRDO or ISRO. Those who have true passion and interest either leave India or are forced to become faculty in some IITs etc etc.

No need to "Try too hard" to make your Anti India Posts as "legit"
Read this why your are wrong in your "Assumption" :

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-17-thunder-information-pool.71435/page-41

It's all applied. the Chinese give them training and instruction and they produce. Don't bring childish things here.

That is great but your language and your knowledge doesnt imply that you might have had such an AIR. I doubt that very very much. I just pray that you are not dishonest.
Also I do not think there is any admission to french university based on JEE AIR.

in EU they don't recognize 12th of India and only after completing 1st year of India they take you in the first year. Exception is if you have got a place in IIT any rank.

And coming to discussion, they are all kids here. I am passing my time There is no real knowledge all theoretical tamasha. Once you conclude your studies you will realize I was right and then you will also wish to go abroad.

here they hire for very basic task, that is optimisation of the circuit that's all.
May I ask, how much years of experience you have in industry sponsored research working directly in a research lab? If you are a freshly minted Phd, you have to climb the corporate ladder in the usual way. I know folks who were firstly given something even lesser when they were starting in a research lab -- to just write some test benches for existing HDL code. It picks up from there over time when you get enough authority that you are given funds and freedom to pursue a path based on some defined business problem.

BTW, this was NXP research lab.

थोथा चना बाजे घना - जिसमें सत नहीं होता वह दिखावा करता है
गजेंद्र ने अभी दसवीं की परीक्षा पास की है, और आलोचना अपने बड़े-बड़े गुरुजनों की करता है - थोथा चना बाजे घना।

tu kar raha hai dikhava mein sach bata raha hu...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom