What's new

QR SAM Test Fired

in EU they don't recognize 12th of India and only after completing 1st year of India they take you in the first year. Exception is if you have got a place in IIT any rank.

And coming to discussion, they are all kids here. I am passing my time There is no real knowledge all theoretical tamasha. Once you conclude your studies you will realize I was right and then you will also wish to go abroad.
If you want to work in a specialized area, you will go to the place where some group is working on it. Thats true every where.

Also, BTW, in India we do not recognize medical studies done outside India. You have to pass an exam.

Same is with Canada. Even if you are a pass out of say ETH Zurich in chemical or other engineering, to practice in Canada you will need to get quite a few certification etc before you are allowed to practice. Regulation and recognition are not unique to EU.

It's all applied. the Chinese give them training and instruction and they produce. Don't bring childish things here.
you think you have the all knowledge and science of military than i have to say you are mantel retard and brainless person you are cleary a troll you are reported for your trolling :tdown::hitwall::devil:

It's all applied. the Chinese give them training and instruction and they produce. Don't bring childish things here.

in EU they don't recognize 12th of India and only after completing 1st year of India they take you in the first year. Exception is if you have got a place in IIT any rank.

And coming to discussion, they are all kids here. I am passing my time There is no real knowledge all theoretical tamasha. Once you conclude your studies you will realize I was right and then you will also wish to go abroad.
@ShoutB
Sorry but I think you're lying because apart from NUS no other foreign university takes students based directly on JEE AIR. Kindly prove your statement based on "true facts" and reports.

I do not know how my comments seems theoretical tamasha to you but you sure seems to be a liar--and once a liar--you loose your credibility to be taken seriously in any manner.
Also no I could have left India long back--but chose otherwise. Let my work speak for myself.

May I ask, how much years of experience you have in industry sponsored research working directly in a research lab? If you are a freshly minted Phd, you have to climb the corporate ladder in the usual way. I know folks who were firstly given something even lesser when they were starting in a research lab -- to just write some test benches for existing HDL code. It picks up from there over time when you get enough authority that you are given funds and freedom to pursue a path based on some defined business problem.

BTW, this was NXP research lab.

I have been into real time industrial work experience since I was enrolled into Bsc. The system in EU is you get to work on some projects basics, at labs which is a part time job from 3rd semester if you cleared those required subjects. so kind of like 5 years.

By the way passing marks in EU is 55% :P not 35 or 45% like in India. I guess IITs have 50%

you think you have the all knowledge and science of military than i have to say you are mantel retard and brainless person you are cleary a troll you are reported for your trolling :tdown::hitwall::devil:

you are talking rubbish here. You don't need research to produce wind shield you need training on tools which is applied branch of the engineering. The research happens in China and you just work as per parameters given to you.

Sorry but I think you're lying because apart from NUS no other foreign university takes students based directly on JEE AIR. Kindly prove your statement based on "true facts" and reports.
NTU I believe does that too. But you are right, Indian exams are not recognized beyond singapore.

you can google and see it yourself, why should I spoon feed you. Then you will remember it also because you searched it by yourself. If you have JEE cleared then direct admission in EU otherwise no. But the problem is you should know the language of instruction, that is French in case you are in France.

tu kar raha hai dikhava mein sach bata raha hu...

Your Language is not from India. Mr. False Flag. ( I have seen hundreds of these since past 10 years, Kiddo )
btw, welcome to PDF !

I have been into real time industrial work experience since I was enrolled into Bsc. The system in EU is you get to work on some projects basics, at labs which is a part time job from 3rd semester if you cleared those required subjects. so kind of like 5 years.
Well, as much as I know about corporate culture -- and it is ubiquitous -- opportunities are key for growth and are not given just because you demand them. Be it a research lab or any setting, you need to do your time as a 'seat warmer' or 'dirty labourer' for sometime before you are given real piece of interesting meat.

You may get lucky to get something interesting as soon as you join but thats more of an exception than a norm. My way to bypass this is to join a group which is a bit desparate for researchers and have good funding. That way you can negotiate your freedom and funds. I know many of my seniors who did that.

you can google and see it yourself, why should I spoon feed you. Then you will remember it also because you searched it by yourself. If you have JEE cleared then direct admission in EU otherwise no.
@ShoutB
Do not insult someone's intelligence, I have checked it myself, No other university apart from NUS has a "policy" of taking students based on JEE AIR. If you are exceptionally brilliant with AIR<500, then you may have a chance of full fees waier at MIT and other such univs. And in case you doubt my credibility, you can always find me in facebook,linkedin, youtube and github. Unlike you I do not hide behind fake names and I am not a pathological liar.

Last edited:
Also no I could have left India long back--but chose otherwise. Let my work speak for myself.

you will leave now when you won't find a place to pursue your research any further. The market is saturated with degree holders and they get bl**dy 20k for post doc under some scientist C who had come to the organisation through clearing IES or etc..

There is development and then there is manufacturing. Pakistan DOES manufacture JF-17 or atleast assembles it. Its part in R&D is minimal.

@ShoutB
Do not insult someone's intelligence, I have checked it myself, No other university apart from NUS has a "policy" of taking students based on JEE AIR. If you are exceptionally brilliant with AIR<500, then you may have a chance of full fees vaier at MIT and other such univs. And in case you doubt my credibility, you can always find me in facebook,linkedin, youtube and github. Unlike you I do not hide behind fake makes and I am not a pathological liar.

I advise you to look again. Because if I give you now, you will be insulted as you are a respected member here.

There is development and then there is manufacturing. Pakistan DOES manufacture JF-17 or atleast assembles it. Its part in R&D is minimal.

are bc kaanch ko garam kar ke jahaz me lagana or paint combination ready karna and wiring setup design karna... is not research my friend.

you will leave now when you won't find a place to pursue your research any further. The market is saturated with degree holders and they get bl**dy 20k for post doc under some scientist C who had come to the organisation through clearing IES or etc..
@ShoutB
That is really ignorant of you, the stipend to pursue post doc at any IITs is more than 50000INR per month. Kindly update yourself-Mr Liar!

you will leave now when you won't find a place to pursue your research any further.
The keyword here is your research. If you want to pursue research and that too cutting edge research, it is possible in India. BUT If you are after a specialized area of your choice, you will have to look where it is done and it can be anywhere in the world. US and EU have most of the areas and even most of the specialized areas too.

I advise you to look again. Because if I give you now, you will be insulted as you are a respected member here.
@ShoutB
DO not worry my friend, I'll humbly correct myself! I go by truth, so in case you correct me and prove me wrong, I will humbly and happily accept it!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom