What's new

QR SAM Test Fired

you are talking rubbish here. You don't need research to produce wind shield you need training on tools which is applied branch of the engineering. The research happens in China and you just work as per parameters given to you.
Please explain this what is wind shield Do you mean wind tunnel that shows you how qualified you are and can show you a lot of organizations in Karachi and Lahore that have hyper-sonic wind tunnel

you will leave now when you won't find a place to pursue your research any further. The market is saturated with degree holders and they get bl**dy 20k for post doc under some scientist C who had come to the organisation through clearing IES or etc..
HECK even JRF grant is 25K these days. SRSLY.

You may get lucky to get something interesting as soon as you join but thats more of an exception than a norm. My way to bypass this is to join a group which is a bit desparate for researchers and have good funding. That way you can negotiate your freedom and funds. I know many of my seniors who did that.

India is not good for this thought.

Please explain this what is wind shield Do you mean wind tunnel that shows you how qualified you are and can show you a lot of organizations in Karachi and Lahore that have hyper-sonic wind tunnel

in simple language I was trying to tell you .. canopy glass :)

HECK even JRF grant is 25K these days. SRSLY.

are Bhai in 5k what difference are you making? Chacha reservastion mein Bihari babu line mein lagey hai...they will get it first :)

There is development and then there is manufacturing. Pakistan DOES manufacture JF-17 or atleast assembles it. Its part in R&D is minimal.
We already started a project called "Aviation city" at Kamra which will R&D 4.5 and 5th gen jets

India is not good for this thought.
Elaborate though... I have seen folks from big data research bugging some of my seniors to join their group because he was the only candidate who knew functional programming and distributed systems well enough.

He negotiated to let him work 2 days a week on an area of his choice and publish as well. Last I heard he was getting travel grant etc to publish his own work as well.

I know of folks who joined as RSDE in microsoft research because they knew specific skills and negotiated freedom of research and guidance from folks over there.

Elaborate though... I have seen folks from big data research bugging some of my seniors to join their group because he was the only candidate who knew functional programming and distributed systems well enough.

He negotiated to let him work 2 days a week on an area of his choice and publish as well. Last I heard he was getting travel grant etc to publish his own work as well.

I know of folks who joined as RSDE in microsoft research because they knew specific skills and negotiated freedom of research and guidance from folks over there.

do doctorate and you will come to know.

We already started a project called "Aviation city" at Kamra which will R&D 4.5 and 5th gen jets

all are Chinese there. Giving you training how to design a canopy and glass and how to mix paints in good proportion and how to check ATF and clean the fuel tank.

are Bhai in 5k what difference are you making? Chacha reservastion mein Bihari babu line mein lagey hai...they will get it first :)
JRF is given to those who are doing projects in national laboratories like NCL, IISer etc after their MSc and before their Phd. These are more like paid research opportunities. And mostly SC/ST/OBC have hard time clearing NET which is minimum required to get JRF.

@ShoutB
They dont hire me because I am still in 2nd year and I havent even completed my research. Also unfortunately in Indian system those who do not have any passion or interest are taken in by govt organizations like DRDO or ISRO. Those who have true passion and interest either leave India or are forced to become faculty in some IITs etc etc.

Lie.
You can Simply Join DRDO after your Graduation through, DRDO SET which is an all India entrance exam which is conducted every year on first Sunday of September. You dont need to be a "research scholar" for that. A simple BE will do the job provided you qualify SET.

Also, Campus selection committee visits IITs, IISc, NITs, central universities and other select institutions. On the spot selection letters are issued to meritorious candidates.

btw, How many countries have ICBMs ? The same people who as per you "do not have any passion or interest" have built Agni 5 and SCE 200s and Seekers in RCI , add to it, that as per my info, ICBM tech is NOT for SALE or COPY.

So just cut the crap and stop your BS.

That is really ignorant of you, the stipend to pursue post doc at any IITs is more than 50000INR per month. Kindly update yourself-Mr Liar!

Do you even know the condition? You are gen category you will not get this much. More over you have to show that you are ghareeb get them income of your parents and total property and then they will calculate how much you should get...

finish your phd and then you will realize...
You didn't end up doing Masters this is why you have no idea what it is all about.

even in IT we don't have capability to develop such language or produce computational software tool. every single program is bought with conditions in lakhs of rupees

I can't speak for rest, as am not even remotely related to electrical or electronic stream, but above rant of yours against IT in India reflects your true depth of knowledge which I can fairly conclude as "shallow". Before speaking of such BS try for reading once popular proprietary tools developed in India

Also regarding Kirchoff's tatti rant, and demeaning DS/Algo, I can offer you few DS/ALGO problems for your beautiful mind to engage with, I can assure it wont result into tatti, but might result into diarrhoea.

do doctorate and you will come to know.
I know enough folks who are Phd in various engineering disciplines and I often discuss with them how they are doing what they are doing. As far as my own Phd, it will be quite a while before I do it. By that time situation may be totally different as it is changing very very fast. I don't think that will be a good picture of what your situation is -- though I think your issue is that of your specialized choice or your refusal to 'doing your time' for a while.

I can't speak for rest, as am not even remotely related to electrical or electronic stream, but above rant of yours against IT in India reflects your true depth of knowledge which I can fairly conclude as "shallow". Before speaking of such BS try for reading once popular proprietary tools developed in India

I know very well hw good we are. Even in Pune they come up consulting Europeans or americans and many times what happens that they fail to give Indian standard parameters and end up getting parameters based on US or EU standard. This has happened many times.
My all friends who worked in Intel there and IBM left the Job and said it's all crap work and does not hold much value for what they studied and they all went abroad one is in Australia UNi of Sydney pursuing his Phd in crypto.

in simple language I was trying to tell you .. canopy glass :)
Thank you sir i didn't understand that but wind shield are minor thing first do we learn how understand a aerodynamics and manufacturing basic components at home
all are Chinese there. Giving you training how to design a canopy and glass and how to mix paints in good proportion and how to check ATF and clean the fuel tank.
How do you know are from PAC or CAC:lol::rofl::enjoy: that shows your mentality of a 8 years old kid

Plz dont feed the trol I have already directed him to the JF17 pool section. Lets Discuss QR SAM.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom