What's new

QR SAM Test Fired

I know very well hw good we are. Even in Pune they come up consulting Europeans or americans and many times what happens that they fail to give Indian standard parameters and end up getting parameters based on US or EU standard. This has happened many times.
My all friends who worked in Intel there and IBM left the Job and said it's all crap work and does not hold much value for what they studied and they all went abroad one is in Australia UNi of Sydney pursuing his Phd in crypto.

As I mentioned before you might be good at electrical stuff, but IT knowledge is shallow. India offers spectrum of services under IT umbrella, from KPO to BPO, from Consultancy, outsourcing to support, and last but not the least R&D. Perhaps all of your friend might be working with services MNC's such as TCS,Info,IBM(which you have mentioned already) and I agree most of the work they do is mediocre or substandard, but you need to read more about Product, R&D and startups many of them have interesting proprietary groundbreaking technologies, and I can vouch for that.

Mera kya dimag kharab hai that I will do it in IITM that too just for 55K? And then become a ghaslet scientist of C grade in drdo going to US and EU to see the design and bring it back home and copy it? What's the use!!!

Better is to go out do Post Doc there get exposure not 40% passing marks and become a scientist there. If you are really interested in research.

What I said that, you get eligible to apply for DIRECT ADMISSION if you have cleared JEE in EU unis. Because in EU they don't recognize Indian 12th board then need 1st year for direct entry.

I am telling you again and again look at it.. If I post it you will get insulted as you are a respected member and you have denied that there is nothing like that

Offtopic. Reported.
Plz Discuss QR SAM here.

@waz @WebMaster

@amardeep mishra don't waste your time over this guy.

Then we will hack Chinese rockets like we did in past two launches which failed :rofl:

And we didn't even have to sit in Pakistan for that....

Chinese failed their rocket you even know the payload cap of it? India ki aukaad hai utni payload cap uthani not even in next 8 years atleast!!

Mera kya dimag kharab hai that I will do it in IITM that too just for 55K? And then become a ghaslet scientist of C grade in drdo going to US and EU to see the design and bring it back home and copy it? What's the use!!!

Better is to go out do Post Doc there get exposure not 40% passing marks and become a scientist there. If you are really interested in research.
@ShoutB
I agree the general trend at DRDO is pathetic--however there are labs that have done very good-- for instance LRDE,ASL,DRDL and RCI. I know it because I was part of a lot of meetings and have close collegues working in these labs also I have seen their research first hand. Unfortunately rest other DRDO labs are either mediocre or below average.
Now either you DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH or you are outrageously obstinate. Kindly refer to my post #211 and answer as you have been asked.

Offtopic. Reported.
Plz Discuss QR SAM here.

what is the reaction time for QR SAM ?

Now either you DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH or you are outrageously obstinate. Kindly refer to my post #211 and answer as you have been asked.

I have already mentioned that in my post #224 rest you can google if you are really interested to know you will get more detail.
I am not making you realize that you lost a good opportunity but now if you stay there you will lose it.

What I said that, you get eligible to apply for DIRECT ADMISSION if you have cleared JEE in EU unis. Because in EU they don't recognize Indian 12th board then need 1st year for direct entry.

I am telling you again and again look at it.. If I post it you will get insulted as you are a respected member and you have denied that there is nothing like that
You are telling truth but not the whole truth.

One example comes from DAAD. German scholarship for bachelor studies in Germany.

http://www.daaddelhi.org/en/15064/index.html

I quote :-

"

In principle you are eligible to apply for a bachelor programme if you fulfill one of the following criteria:

• Passing the qualification assessment examination in Germany, called Feststellungsprüfung.
    The Feststellungsprüfung is an examination conducted by universities that assesses your proficiency in subjects that are crucial to your chosen degree programme and also in German language. A foundation course (Studienkolleg) in Germany can help you prepare for this examination. This is a full-time course with about 32 hours of instruction per week and usually takes upto two semesters to complete. The two components of the course are German language and subjects relevant to the study programme you want to register for later.

The minimum eligibility criteria for enrolment in a Studienkolleg are a valid school leaving certificate (12th) with relevant subject combination and proficiency in German language (approx. B1 level based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). Your subject knowledge and if applicable German language proficiency will be tested in an entrance exam (Aufnahmeprüfung) by the course coordinators before you enroll yourself in foundation course.

On successfully taking the Feststellungsprüfung, which has a written and an oral component, you are eligible to apply for a bachelor degree course. Please remember that success in this examination does not automatically lead to an admission to a university or FH.
  • Successfully completing the first year of a bachelor programme from a recognized university in India in the relevant subject field.
  • Successfully clearing the IIT Joint Entrance Examination for admission to courses in technology and natural sciences."

So yes, with JEE can become an eligibility criteria and so does first year in a bachelor univ BUT you can also do your 12th and appear in Feststellungsprüfung exam and if you do not want to study German take a IDP degree which is completely in english OR have a required command in german.

Last edited:
You are telling truth but not the whole truth.

One example comes from DAAD. German scholarship for bachelor studies in Germany.

http://www.daaddelhi.org/en/15064/index.html

I quote :-

"

In principle you are eligible to apply for a bachelor programme if you fulfill one of the following criteria:

• Passing the qualification assessment examination in Germany, called Feststellungsprüfung.
    The Feststellungsprüfung is an examination conducted by universities that assesses your proficiency in subjects that are crucial to your chosen degree programme and also in German language. A foundation course (Studienkolleg) in Germany can help you prepare for this examination. This is a full-time course with about 32 hours of instruction per week and usually takes upto two semesters to complete. The two components of the course are German language and subjects relevant to the study programme you want to register for later.

The minimum eligibility criteria for enrolment in a Studienkolleg are a valid school leaving certificate (12th) with relevant subject combination and proficiency in German language (approx. B1 level based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). Your subject knowledge and if applicable German language proficiency will be tested in an entrance exam (Aufnahmeprüfung) by the course coordinators before you enroll yourself in foundation course.

On successfully taking the Feststellungsprüfung, which has a written and an oral component, you are eligible to apply for a bachelor degree course. Please remember that success in this examination does not automatically lead to an admission to a university or FH.
  • Successfully completing the first year of a bachelor programme from a recognized university in India in the relevant subject field.
  • Successfully clearing the IIT Joint Entrance Examination for admission to courses in technology and natural sciences."
So yes, with JEE can become an eligibility criteria and so does first year in a bachelor univ BUT you can also do your 12th and appear in Feststellungsprüfung exam and if you do not want to study German take a IDP degree which is completely in english OR have a required command in english.

Oh well some one found something the same is in france and Sweden and Denmark, Holland and Austria.

30 sec if you browse first page

I have already mentioned that in my post #224 rest you can google if you are really interested to know you will get more detail.
I am not making you realize that you lost a good opportunity but now if you stay there you will lose it.

@ShoutB
So, I take it you CAN NOT PROVE YOUR POINT. Well -- as I expected from a pathological liar!

30 sec if you browse first Page

Oh well some one found something the same is in france and Sweden and Italy and Austria.
Remember still it is NOT the whole truth. JEE makes you eligible but does not grant you admission AND you can join a university with 12th but you have to appear in a entrance exam. Ofcourse either you go for english only degree or have required competence in German (or may be french or whatever, I have not checked other countries).

read post #231

this shows you have no exposure to the real world. This is where Indians lack be it research!
@ShoutB
I have already read #231 and that applies to germany via DAAD. Do you really think I am naive to not know DAAD? If you kindly revert back to my post #211 you will find that I was asking about "EU" and not germany alone via DAAD.

Remember still it is NOT the whole truth. JEE makes you eligible but does not grant you admission AND you can join a university with 12th but you have to appear in a entrance exam. Ofcourse either you go for english only degree or have required competence in German (or may be french or whatever, I have not checked other countries).

I have already said and you most probably get admission. I got it in france when I did apply for BSc Physics.

@ShoutB
I have already read #231 and that applies to germany via DAAD. Do you really think I am naive to not know DAAD? If you kindly revert back to my post #211 you will find that I was asking about "EU" and not germany alone via DAAD.

so Germany is in Australia?

Now you are just debating for the sake of talking rubbish.

I have already said and you most probably get admission. I got it in france when I did apply for BSc Physics.
No sir, your point that 12th from India is not recognized in EU is patently false. You will have to take a university exam granted but doing JEE OR 1 year in India university bachelor is NOT mandatory. At least not in Germany. And as you have admitted yourself -- Germany is not in Australia.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom