What's new

QR SAM Test Fired

No sir, your point that 12th from India is not recognized in EU is patently false. You will have to take a university exam granted but doing JEE OR 1 year in India university bachelor is NOT mandatory. At least not in Germany.
I never said it is mandatory but in a public university in EU 12th is not recognized. You have to show 1st year or do some extra examination ..
even in Nz 12th is not recognized no one recognizes Indian academics.. I have lived and studied abroad. Only IITians get little preference and too just because they are laborious.

Oops, sorry.By mistake I press that key, actually I was giving reply to that hinglish guy in morning,that too in bed with half sleep.

yes what else you can do
apparently you 're here to prove your language skills and not to be a part of debate.

Thank you sir i didn't understand that but wind shield are minor thing first do we learn how understand a aerodynamics and manufacturing basic components at home

How do you know are from PAC or CAC:lol::rofl::enjoy: that shows your mentality of a 8 years old kid
You don't need to argue with such intellectuals. You can't outperform his stupidity.

yes what else you can do
apparently you 're here to prove your language skills and not to be a part of debate.
You are trying to be over smart but you are insulting your own country men and providing no prove for your claim others providing you a valid prove, you are b@rking like d0g:blah:

yes what else you can do
The topic is quick reaction missile being developed in India and what sort of discussion you are doing here. You just vomiting your mental flith here,you are discussing r&d environment of India and Pakistan,your tarnishing the baby steps of two rivaling nations aviation industry.sorry I don't want take part in your discussions.

You are trying to be over smart but you are insulting your own country men and providing no prove for your claim others providing you a valid prove, you are b@rking like d0g:blah:

let them provide proof, I don't like spoon feeding just like our GOI policy of MNERGA. They will atleast do something googling and actually seeking rather than having just heard or read knowledge from friends.

The topic is quick reaction missile being developed in India and what sort of discussion you are doing here. You just vomiting your mental flith here,you are discussing r&d environment of India and Pakistan,your tarnishing the baby steps of two rivaling nations aviation industry.sorry I don't want take part in your discussions.

Tell me what is the QRSAM reaction time then? How is it different from the rest. What is so specific ..

let them provide proof, I don't like spoon feeding just like our GOI policy of MNERGA. They will atleast do something googling and actually seeking rather than having just heard or read knowledge from friends.

Tell me what is the QRSAM reaction time then? How is it different from the rest. What is so specific ..
It's less than 30 sec.

It's less than 30 sec.

in 30 seconds the CM will penetrate our arses so damn hard that the there won't be anything left to defend. And our madras chai or kerala café will be doomed.

Half a minute is a long time. This is not QR.
It has to be close to 10-15 seconds time to track , ranging and firing.

I don't think it is published anywhere. 30 seconds was reaction time for Akash which was rejected by Army in QR SAM role. Let me see if I can pull up the number for system like SPYDER which will be a good benchmark.

I don't think it is published anywhere. 30 seconds was reaction time for Akash which was rejected by Army in QR SAM role. Let me see if I can pull up the number for system like SPYDER which will be a good benchmark.

10-15 seconds most probably.
That's tracking, ranging, locking and firing ...

not the flight time. Which may vary distance wise.

10-15 seconds most probably.
That's tracking, ranging, locking and firing ...

not the flight time. Which may vary distance wise.
For SYPDER IIRC it was lesser under 10 seconds or so. It is a very very quick system.

okay I can guess if I know which radar they have.. and which launch control
From the looks of it, Singapore inducted it sometimes back and their 'fan base' was saying 5 seconds.
http://sgforums.com/forums/1164/topics/394025

Not an authoritative source.

When indian army rejected Akash in QR SAM role, it was seeking a 4-6 sec reaction time.

Interestingly, did India test only the missile part of QR SAM or whole system? Does India have required Radar and C&C and fire control systems?

okay I can guess if I know which radar they have.. and which launch control
They use EL/M-2106 for SPYDER SR. which is what QR-SAM should be compared against.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom