What's new

QR SAM Test Fired

If you want to target and steer a missile towards an incoming threat, you need to be able to detect threat and prepare a firing solution for missile. If you want to do all of this in 4-6 secs, your radar should have a hard deadline in detecting and tracking the incoming threat.

That is Quick Reaction Radar.
what about missile ?

what about missile ?
Missile also have a dead line in terms of launching within a time period after it has received command from the C&C.

QR-SAM is an integrated system of radar, c&c, fire control, missile launcher and missile itself. All need to have a dead line so they can respond in 4-6 seconds which our army wants.

Missile also have a dead line in terms of launching within a time period after it has received command from the C&C.

QR-SAM is an integrated system of radar, c&c, fire control, missile launcher and missile itself. All need to have a dead line so they can respond in 4-6 seconds which our army wants.
Then these QRSAM is all good ..........because we have them all

I doubt that.
I am not sure if we have a short range quick-reaction radar for instance.
Israel has one. Its called EL/M 2106 ATAR
Quite wrong
QR-SAM ADTCR.jpg
QR-SAM BMFR.jpg

Radar of QR-SAM has already been developed. It is a derivative of Elta Radar.
Source???

are X band mein kitne milli hrtz ka wafer use hota hai .. pata bhi hai??

India mein na bantey ... yeh sab Sweden se mangwate hai

guru when I say platform it means ... design and tech platform... not on which device it is used.

are Bhai kyun bakchodi kar raha hai it's a design available in texas instruments...
now i got reason for -10

let them provide proof, I don't like spoon feeding just like our GOI policy of MNERGA. They will atleast do something googling and actually seeking rather than having just heard or read knowledge from friends.
and you knows all the military related stuff then you biggest retard and idiot of the world:hitwall::devil::angry::mad: go take your mental illness pills to increase your mental illness:enjoy:

as if you know everything kid
:rofl::lol: i don't consider myself as expert but you are:enjoy: that show you a mentality of 8 year old kid, go kid play your toys this place is not for yours :enjoy: and take your mental illness pills to increase your mental illness:jester::girl_wacko::girl_cray3::help:

:rofl::lol: i don't consider myself as expert but you are:enjoy: that show you a mentality of 8 year old kid, go kid play your toys this place is not for yours :enjoy: and take your mental illness pills to increase your mental illness:jester::girl_wacko::girl_cray3::help:

know better than you atleast. false flagger

This will most probably fail in high altitude and in winters there.

It should be better that they shift electronic development facility to other place from south.

these south Indian scientist develop technology thinking it will be placed in Kerela or channai... they should spend some days in simla or leh during winters then they will come to know.

know better than you atleast. false flagger
i already said i don't i not consider myself as an experts but you are claiming it you keyboard warrior:enjoy:, Can i ask some question to test your claim as an expert, What is thurst to weight ratio?, what lift to drag ratio?, what elevator, aileron, rudder, and flappron, what is sensor fusion?, what is system integration, what is the difference between high bypass and low bypass turbofans, if you give these answer form then i consider as an expert you retard head :p:

will most probably fail in high altitude and in winters there.

It should be better that they shift electronic development facility to other place from south.

these south Indian scientist develop technology thinking it will be placed in Kerela or channai... they should spend some days in simla or leh during winters then they will come to know.
Exactly "probably fail" is max you BS about

And keep the north south rhetoric in your head

i already said i don't i not consider myself as an experts but you are claiming it you keyboard warrior:enjoy:, Can i ask some question to test your claim as an expert, What is thurst to weight ratio?, what lift to drag ratio?, what elevator, aileron, rudder, and flappron, what is sensor fusion?, what is system integration, what is the difference between high bypass and low bypass turbofans, if you give these answer form then i consider as an expert you retard head :p:

thrust has to be proportional to weight that's thrust:weight which in case of an LV changes due to dM (change in mass) and rapid acceleration which are inversely proportional to eachother f*m =1/dv/dt. You have to use differential equation to calculate the exact using Hamiltonian and holonomic coordinates in 3D scenario considering the Coriolis's force -2mwv which is due to earth's gravitation and rotation when an object moves into parabolic flight..

lift to drag ratio depends on angle of attack area of the wing/sphere more over the air velocity above the body and below the body we sometimes calculate the drag as gradient of air velocity behind the wing.. where aerodynamic lift is propotional to change in pressure times area
for nonsymmetric object we consider the lift as dynamic lift

sensor fusion is nothing but a system which refines the data

high bypass low by pass ducts are nothing but other definition of generating high bypass pressure and low by pass pressure 10:6 for every 10kg of air in low 6 kg bypasses in high..

all those parts are the parts of a profile ..

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom