What's new

QR SAM Test Fired

akash is for stationary targets while QRSAM is a quick reaction system designed to search, track on the move and fire on short halts.
Stationary planes? I think you mean slower moving targets because Akash is Ground to Air and nothing stationary types exist that will intrude our airspace.

are ghanta bc ... idhar udhar se copy kar ke design banaya hai
the others have capability to take out the batteries before intruding...

every one is prepared..
Duniya main sabne idhar udhar se liya hai. nobody is working in silos. This includes USA alright.

Now for my Indian friends, anyone knows if this chu.. is really having right flags.

I am an indian yaar .. bc meri arse kyun burn hogi. reality yahi hai Bhai.. idhar udhar se design mara hai ... Israel or south Africa se .. aur ready ki hai yeh hawai ...

inka ek bhi radar ya electronics indian platform pe based nahi hai... sab sala bahar ka maal hai. inhone sab assemble kiya hai
The word inke gives your identify. When you have false flags you have to be careful with post.

Stationary planes? I think you mean slower moving targets because Akash is Ground to Air and nothing stationary types exist that will intrude our airspace.

Duniya main sabne idhar udhar se liya hai. nobody is working in silos. This includes USA alright.

Now for my Indian friends, anyone knows if this chu.. is really having right flags.

The word inke gives your identify. When you have false flags you have to be careful with post.

my flags are correct
itna sandeh mat kiya karein mahoday...
the facts are what I have quoted...
and you see the armed forced will tell them to increase the standards after the test... because they want foreign stuff..

my flags are correct
and you see the armed forced will tell them to increase the standards after the test... because they want foreign stuff..
Dude facts might be right, I say similar things at times. However even in my criticism love for my country is visible. Either you are false flagger of ahole. Because that is how you posted.

my flags are correct

Dude, lets stick to the topic. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Try to read some posts by @amardeep mishra and se for yourself.

tell me which technology by India which is patented by India originated in India is implemented on array of radar or homing seeker..
even the krichoffs law in not Indian, the biot savart law, bode's diagram is not Indian ..

they are masters and Indians depend on them for technology.

what India is yet to start has been researched in the west. Even after having money India is not able to have such level of research capability which the west has. They have the brain power we have nothing.

I am phd in acoustics of circuit...
I know what is Indian capability

every bl**dy thing is borrowed and assembled in India. Because we don't have basic tools to produce them.. when you don't have the tools what you gonna produce or how ou going to upgrade the design..

even in IT we don't have capability to develop such language or produce computational software tool. every single program is bought with conditions in lakhs of rupees

have some common-sense.

The only thing India is doing which is plausible is doing something in a way lower cost. <but That causes delay, restriction of knowledge to one sector and monopoly. This hampers the research capability.

tell me which technology by India which is patented by India originated in India is implemented on array of radar or homing seeker..
even the krichoffs law in not Indian, the biot savart law, bode's diagram is not Indian ..

what India is yet to start has been researched in the west. Even after having money India is not able to have such level of research capability which the west has. They have the brain power we have nothing.

I am phd in acoustics of circuit...
I know what is Indian capability

every bl**dy thing is borrowed and assembled in India. Because we don't have basic tools to produce them.. when you don't have the tools what you gonna produce or how ou going to upgrade the design..

even in IT we don't have capability to develop such language or produce computational software tool. every single program is bought with conditions in lakhs of rupees

have some common-sense.
let forget the forget the past and look on the future, stay positive, yeah you have! even Pakistan have produce 58% JF-17 at home and its subsystems and some of its avionics with the help of China, every 3rd world countries needs some kind of based provided by some advance country, Even US and Russia borrowed and capture German military technology after WW-II, you just started your space and aerospace industries from your own it will take time to mature their is no short cut, next step will be put more indigenous contents on your Up coming AMCA and your space program

So what read this my friend "every third world countries systems are based on some western or Russian system, even China's most of weapons are based on Russian or less western origins,"
i am not hiding my identity,i am Pakistani who lives in US and don't under estimate your enemy
!
first let it be tested by the armed forces who will on day one will say they need changes..

We are doing some paint job in this case. Assembly and all that's all as we do not have apparatus to produce such sophisticated things.
It's in its early stages of development,but idont mind it weather bit copy,assembled or stealed tech.

Hi @ShoutB
You're either too obstinate to learn the truth or ridiculously ignorant. There is no doubt that west is at the helm of R&D affairs, but you fail to take into account the fact that west has almost 150-200 year lead over India when it comes to established R&D centres, centre of excellence etc etc. Your assessment that India doesnt hold any patent on phased arrays is patently false.
India is indeed improving the quality of research and that can be gauged by the fact that govt has serious intention of retaining the IIT grads here in India itself-- for instance there is a scheme in which Indian govt will pay 65000 INR per month to IIT grads who have CG>8.5 and who wish to pursue direct PhD.
Kindly go through the following links-
This is the patent on design of T/R multi module also known as "planks" filed at eurpoean patent office by LRDE bangalore.
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/EP1279046.pdf
Also do read my comments in the following threads-
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/research-seminar-on-indian-aesa-radars.501662/#post-9574553

I do not know what college(where you did you undergrads in India) you are from, but it would be nice to know that first, thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Krichoff's law? WTF? Its a 1854 law my dear, now taught in middle school or high school. If we go on claiming like this, India can claim zero and decimal system as our 'technology'.

'biot savart law'? 1820 discovery. Read the above

Question, are you a first year engineering student or a 12th standard student by any chance? The stuff you quote are not exactly cutting edge technology but... well anyways.

The design and technology and tool + apparatus used to produced to such wafers are taken from abroad.
@ShoutB
Of course that is true. But that is true because India doesnt have substantial demand for such machines which validate their manufacturing or development in India--it is as simple as economy of scale. Who will invest money in their R&D when they know they dont have a market for more than dozen or two in India?

what is our share of publication to IEEE
not even 1 percent...

jaaan chooti bc .. kis tarah banayi missiles...
Hi @ShoutB
I did my Btech in controls engineering from NIT trichy and now pursuing direct PhD in flight dynamics and control at IITM and have a paper in AIAA(the best journal in aerospace) on nonlinear control of thrust vectored aerial vehicles. Also in order for you to get the degree here in Aerospace dept IITM, you need to have at least two research paper in top rated journals.
Let me tell you the share of our research at IEEE or AIAA is much more than what you think. It is sad though that in India the quality research comes primarily from just a handful of institutes like IITs/IISc/IUCCA/TIFR etc.
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7048201/
http://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php?year=2016

what is our share of publication to IEEE
not even 1 percent...

jaaan chooti bc .. kis tarah banayi missiles...
Are you aware that IEEE is not a single journal. There are many IEEE conferences which are not even worth their value on the paper they are advertised on. Please be specific. Alternatively, you can lookup the contribution of India using Thomson Reuters.

BTW, what you were groping for is perhaps called HiCi research Or Highly Cited research. Quite sometime back I was looking at HiCi research and that of IISc was very close to Tokyo University.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom