What's new

QR SAM Test Fired

what I was saying is this drdo copies the design from here and does the assembling job. they only produce some very basic pieces of technology not very crucial. and its hindi not fucking hindi .. mind your words.
Any such incident of using non English language in an international forum will be treated with utmost irreverence .

ja ke puch le bhai ... asliyat pata chal jayegi ...
you are Pakistani troll, respect their achievement:angry::mad::crazy:

I am Phd from there...
we worked on it ... developed a sensor for temperature change in biomedical devices like mri scan and DNA analysis while storing DNA samples...

we used 40.7 ghz 7 years back ... to build ADC module. prototype...
From where? from mental retard university:enjoy::lol::rofl:

Any such incident of using non English language in an international forum will be treated with utmost irreverence .

come back to the topic

you are Pakistani troll, respect their achievement:angry::mad::crazy:

From where? from mental retard university:enjoy::lol::rofl:

I am Indian and the way I speak hindi Bhai unhe samjah a gaya hai that mein Bihari hu

come back to the topic

I am Indian and the way I speak hindi Bhai unhe samjah a gaya hai that mein Bihari hu
@Irfan Baloch please take care about this guy's post,he is using hinglish throughout this forum. AFAIK usage of non common language is against forum rules.

Tested with indigenous seeker or Russian's??
If you use logic,there is no chance of an indigenous seeker in initial phase of devolopment. But again,I m not certain about this.

what I was saying is this drdo copies the design from here and does the assembling job. they only produce some very basic pieces of technology not very crucial. and its hindi not fucking hindi .. mind your words.
So what every third world countries systems are based on some western or Russian system, even China's most of weapons are based on Russian or less western origins, "you are definately a pakistani troll and False flagger" respect their achievement:blah::crazy:

"you are definately a pakistani troll and False flagger" respect their achievement:blah::crazy:

see my other posts not on this thread..

and you are a false flagger I think.

please take care about this guy's post,he is using hinglish throughout this forum. AFAIK usage of non common language is against forum rules.

okay fine I mistook you some one else.

Well I was saying that DRDO does the assembling Job and all the tools they use are from outside and also the design is based on foreign design.

Well I was saying that DRDO does the assembling Job and all the tools they use are from outside and also the design is based on foreign design.
So what read this my friend "every third world countries systems are based on some western or Russian system, even China's most of weapons are based on Russian or less western origins,"
i am not hiding my identity,i am Pakistani who lives in US and don't under estimate your enemy

Does this makes their products irrelevant in event of war?

Does this makes their products irrelevant in event of war?

first let it be tested by the armed forces who will on day one will say they need changes..

So what read this my friend "every third world countries systems are based on some western or Russian system, even China's most of weapons are based on Russian or less western origins,"
i am not hiding my identity,i am Pakistani who lives in US and don't under estimate your enemy

We are doing some paint job in this case. Assembly and all that's all as we do not have apparatus to produce such sophisticated things.

We are doing some paint job in this case. Assembly and all that's all as we do not have apparatus to produce such sophisticated things.
No you are better from some other 3rd world countries in manufacturing and productions of cars, aerospace and others including Pakistan, Bangladesh and others

don't talk rubbish
why?o_O you don't want to see India is flourishing, that's a fact Mr India is better than lots of 3rd world countries in the term of manufacturing and productions in different fields

why?o_O you don't want to see India is flourishing, that's a fact Mr India is better than lots of 3rd world countries in the term of manufacturing and productions in different fields

it is way better no doubt
but I am talking to my fellow members with a proper technical discussion which you did not understand.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom