What's new

QR SAM Test Fired

this technology is already developed in some 3rd class uni in france ... phd students were working on it 9 years back. Just a basic one... itna bhi nahi banayenge to dhikaar hai mc pe.

really ? provide some source.

I am Phd from there...
we worked on it ... developed a sensor for temperature change in biomedical devices like mri scan and DNA analysis while storing DNA samples...

we used 40.7 ghz 7 years back ... to build ADC module. prototype...

I am Phd from there...
we worked on it ... developed a sensor for temperature change in biomedical devices like mri scan and DNA analysis while storing DNA samples...

we used 40.7 ghz 7 years back ... to build ADC module. prototype...

What technology are you talking about here ?

I have no idea what he is talking about. DRDO says they have developed X band TR Modules & own MMICs, this one uses a radar. So...

The design and technology and tool + apparatus used to produced to such wafers are taken from abroad.

Ever heard of the village idiot who once found a glass....he decided to make the most of it and virtually ended up killing himself by drinking excessive water, you ideally represent that idiot, you gloating on a Pakistani forum is just like a beggar mouthing off that he is actually rich back home.... :laugh:

Mirchi laagi! :haha:

It's insane , somebody using hinglish here,mod please clear this thread. All of us are not knowing Hindi here.

So ?

Even so the TRMMs are made in India to a patented Indian design.

what is our share of publication to IEEE
not even 1 percent...

jaaan chooti bc .. kis tarah banayi missiles...

It's insane , somebody using hinglish here,mod please clear this thread. All of us are not knowing Hindi here.

When I address to every one I would post in English ...

Haha, now you're claiming that you have published research papers ? Nice try I must say.

that's what you do when you are pursuing Phd

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom