What's new

QR SAM Test Fired

ja ke puch le bhai ... asliyat pata chal jayegi ...

DD0B5y6V0AEGvMd.jpg

DD0B5zCU0AUzz9t.jpg

DD0EwkEVYAA9F4R.jpg

Yeah I did learn about that when you commented on the solid rocket booster. :lol:

And actually I believe the folks at DRDO or at Astra Microwave more than a random guy on the internet.

SBS, I did not even comment on that
what I said was just a basic info ...

When I address to every one I would post in English ...

that's what you do when you are pursuing Phd
This is a public forum,and any thing u posted here must be readable to alla members over here,if youwabt to communicate with particular member,go and do personal messaging.

This is a public forum,and any thing u posted here must be readable to alla members over here,if youwabt to communicate with particular member,go and do personal messaging.

listen dude lets be on topic okay

That's what I too want it ultimately. Your fucking Hindi isn't acceptable in this forum. I don't understand hindi. And go to the forum rules first.

what I was saying is this drdo copies the design from here and does the assembling job. they only produce some very basic pieces of technology not very crucial. and its hindi not fucking hindi .. mind your words.

Yeah I did learn about that when you commented on the solid rocket booster. :lol:

And actually I believe the folks at DRDO or at Astra Microwave more than a random guy on the internet.
He is a Pakistani troller sir just ignore him every third world countries can copy and paste from the systems of weapon manufacturing states like US, Russia, China, UK and France, Even US and Russia had captured and bought the technology from Germans during and after the world war-2

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom