What's new

Qatar is part of UAE: Dubai security official

Not sure about that , when we had public bathrooms 5000 years ago , there was no A-rab in saudia .
saudia was an small province of Great iran :azn:

LOL. Those are Sudanese refugees or Afro-Arabs you stateless Kurd.

The ancient Dilmun civilization (nearly 5000 years old) native to the Eastern Province of KSA existed while there was nothing that was called Iran and while you Persians (sorry you are an stateless Kurd) were roaming around the steppes of Kazakhstan that you emigrated from to the ancient ME less than 3000 years ago. Google Andronovo.

Later you copied everything from us Semites in ancient Mesopotamia and got civilized by us and a bit after that you got religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically conquered by your Arab conquerors.

Don't make me laugh.

hhmmmm it seems Lawrence of Arabia walking somewhere in desert.......

Those are Sudanese refugees
yeah , and you're right :lol:

stateless Kurd.
:D
:smart: dont make it personal A-rab

The ancient Dilmun civilization (nearly 5000 years old) native to the Eastern Province of KSA existed while there was nothing that was called Iran and while you Persians (sorry you are an stateless Kurd) were roaming around the steppes of Kazakhstan. (Andronovo) that you emigrated from to the ancient ME less than 3000 years ago.

in your A-rab face :D :

so, you are a troll too. look hassani. You posted a pic of saoodi expansionism. I have a question for you.

When you call something "Saudi", that means you belong to Aal Sao'ood. Its simple Arabic.

You belong to the Saud family.

I can pick up a stone in Saoodia, and call it Saoodi. The stone is the property of Aal Saood.

Just tell Aal Saoood, to not try to ever enter Yemen, and Oman, and Jordan

@haman10

That's a nonsense Youtube clip. Nothing to do with history. Besides that has nothing to do with Farsis or Kurds. Just like the Elamites who had more in common with us Semites and who lived next door to us were neither "Iranian" or "Persian". They did not even speak an Iranian language nor was their origin in Kazakhstan.

Everyone knows that the most ancient civilizations, those that are called the cradle of civilizations, are found int he Fertile Crescent in the ME and that's the homeland of us Semitic people.

LOL. Those are Sudanese refugees or Afro-Arabs you stateless Kurd.

The ancient Dilmun civilization (nearly 5000 years old) native to the Eastern Province of KSA existed while there was nothing that was called Iran and while you Persians (sorry you are an stateless Kurd) were roaming around the steppes of Kazakhstan that you emigrated from to the ancient ME less than 3000 years ago. Google Andronovo.

Later you copied everything from us Semites in ancient Mesopotamia and got civilized by us and a bit after that you got religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically conquered by your Arab conquerors.

Don't make me laugh.
@Yzd Khalifa KSA should be part of Israel :whistle:

so, you are a troll too. look hassani. You posted a pic of saoodi expansionism. I have a question for you.

When you call something "Saudi", that means you belong to Aal Sao'ood. Its simple Arabic.

You belong to the Saud family.

I can pick up a stone in Saoodia, and call it Saoodi. The stone is the property of Aal Saood.

Just tell Aal Saoood, to not try to ever enter Yemen, and Oman, and Jordan

You are a serial troll it seems. Foreign trolls that have no business in Arab issues let alone Saudi Arabian should mind their own business.

Yes, I am a member of the House of Saud. The future king.

You are a serial troll it seems. Foreign trolls that have no business in Arab issues let alone Saudi Arabian should mind their own business.

Yes, I am a member of the House of Saud. The future king.

Stop trolling around the forum. And answer the question.

Back
Top Bottom