What's new

Qatar is part of UAE: Dubai security official

NEEEEEVEEEEEERRRR. Over our dead bodieeeeeessss.

We need another all-conquering invasion on all fronts.

Trolling aside, did not knew that you knew Khalfan. That real life troll. :lol:

I am still waiting for a Qatari to show up on PDF. That's why I am trolling Qatar from time to time because I hope that this will attract an Qatari here. To no avail yet.

who is this the so-called Sword of God of yours ....

well I suggest PGCC countries first solve these small misunderstanding such as which one is part of which one between themselves , then think about expanding PGCC and countries like Tunisia and Jordan tho the Organization .

well I suggest PGCC countries first solve these small misunderstanding such as which one is part of which one between themselves , then think about expanding PGCC and countries like Tunisia and Jordan tho the Organization .

Sorry to burst your bobble but there is nothing called "PGCC" or anything called Gulf countries.

In such a case Iran is a Gulf of Oman country. LOL.

For instance KSA is not a so-called "Gulf State" which are just Arab countries located on the Eastern Arabian Peninsula and who were part of the ancient native Dilmun Civilization and ancient Eastern Arabia. Only about 200.000 Saudi Arabians even speak a Khaleeji dialect. All live in the coastal areas of the Eastern Province.

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gulf Arabic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also there are no plans of admitting Tunisia and never were. Nor has there been talk of admitting any new members outside of Yemen and Jordan in recent times. Serious talks that is not empty talk.

Besides the differences are very small and only with Qatar and this can be solved and is in the process of getting solved.

@Yzd Khalifa can take over from me since I already discussed this in another thread.

Sorry to burst your bobble but there is nothing called "PGCC" or anything called Gulf countries.

In such a case Iran is a Gulf of Oman country. LOL.

For instance KSA is not a so-called "Gulf State" which are just Arab countries located on the Eastern Arabian Peninsula and who were part of the ancient native Dilmun Civilization and ancient Eastern Arabia. Only about 200.000 Saudi Arabians even speak a Khaleeji dialect. All live in the coastal areas of the Eastern Province.

Gulf Arabic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also there are no plans of admitting Tunisia and never were. Nor has there been talk of admitting any new members outside of Yemen and Jordan in recent times. Serious talks that is not empty talk.

Besides the differences are very small and only with Qatar and this can be solved and is in the process of getting solved.

@Yzd Khalifa can take over from me since I already discussed this in another thread.
Well ,your statement is like saying there is no NATO Country.
It's both true and wrong ,and you yourself knew what it means when you say PGCC countries , there is no need to elaborate more .

PGCC is an Organization but I don't Knew any organization known as Golf of Oman or as I knew it Sea of Oman Organization but here is the link to Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Persian Gulf

and By the way first you must find the location of Dilmon Civilization (Still it's exact location is unknown and as far as I knew it can be in Bahrain ,KSA , Oman , Iran or Pakistan second , what's the relation of this topic with Dialect ?

Well ,your statement is like saying there is no NATO Country.
It's both true and wrong ,and you yourself knew what it means when you say PGCC countries , there is no need to elaborate more .

PGCC is an Organization but I don't Knew any organization known as Golf of Oman or as I knew it Sea of Oman Organization but here is the link to Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Persian Gulf

and By the way first you must find the location of Dilmon Civilization (Still it's exact location is unknown and as far as I knew it can be in Bahrain ,KSA , Oman , Iran or Pakistan second , what's the relation of this topic with Dialect ?

Einstein there is nothing called PGCC. Nor anything called a "Gulf country".

I am just saying that we can call Iran an Gulf of Oman country using your logic.

The Dilmun civilization is a NATIVE civilization to what is now the Eastern Province of KSA, Bahrain and other parts of Eastern Arabia. That has been established a long, long time ago and plenty of artifacts and old cities have been found. Every historian of the world will tell you this.

It has the relevance of KSA not being a so-called Gulf country but like the other countries of the GCC ARAB countries just located on the ARABIAN PENINSULA of which the majority of the member states are located in the historical region of Eastern Arabia. But only a small part of KSA is that.

The native Dilmun civilization (Semitic) was an trading partner of the nearby Semitic Mesopotamian civilization and the Indus Valley Civilization across the Arabian Sea long before Iran even existed.

vl6AVN8.jpg

Einstein there is nothing called PGCC. Nor anything called a "Gulf country".

I am just saying that we can call Iran an Gulf of Oman country using your logic.

The Dilmun civilization is a NATIVE civilization to what is now the Eastern Province of KSA, Bahrain and other parts of Eastern Arabia. That has been established a long, long time ago and plenty of artifacts and old cities have been found. Every historian of the world will tell you this.

It has the relevance of KSA not being a so-called Gulf country but like the other countries of the GCC ARAB countries just located on the ARABIAN PENINSULA of which the majority of the member states are located in the historical region of Eastern Arabia. But only a small part of KSA is that.
again your logic in claiming there is no PGCC country is only acceptable if you believe there is no NATO country or ASEAN country .

of 2008, archaeologists have failed to find a site in existence during the time from 3300 BC (Uruk IV) to 556 BC (Neo-Babylonian Era), when Dilmun appears in texts. According to Hojlund, no settlements exist in the Gulf littoral dating to 3300-2000 BC. Thus in 2008, archaeologists failed to find a site for Dilmun dating to the time period in which Dilmun first appears in ancient texts (3300-2000 BC). However recently, it was discovered that in 2000 B.C., Mesopotamians inhabited Failaka island.[21] Failaka had many Mesopotamian-style buildings typical of those found in Iraq dating from around 2000 B.C.[21]

Despite the scholarly consensus that ancient Dilmun encompasses three modern locations - the eastern littoral of Arabia from the vicinity of modern Kuwait to Bahrain; the island of Bahrain; the island of Failaka east of Kuwait - few researchers have taken into account the radically different geography of the basin represented by the Persian Gulf before its reflooding as sea levels rose about 6000 BCE.[22]

In 1987, Theresa Howard-Carter proposed that Dilmun of this era might be a still unidentified tell near the Shatt al-Arab between modern-day Qurnah and Basra in modern day Iraq.[23] In favor of Howard-Carter's proposal, it has been noted that this area does lie to the east of Sumer ("where the sun rises"), and the riverbank where Dilmun's maidens would have been accosted aligns with the Shat al-Arab which is in the midst of marshes. The "mouth of the rivers" where Dilmun was said to lie is for her the union of the Tigris and Euphrates at Qurnah.

Some scholars maintain that the Sumerians may have originated from the mountainous regions of southwestern Iran, since their epic poems refer several times to western part of Iran as their original homeland. Samuel Noah Kramer, a renowned expert in Sumerian history says, "There is some reason to believe that their original home had been in the neighborhood of a city called Aratta, which may have been near the Caspian sea: Sumerian epic poets say something of Aratta, and its people were said to speak the Sumerian language". Martha Lamberg Karlovsky, notes the "The kingdom of Elam and its somewhat better-known neighbor, Sumer, were the two earliest urban states to arise in the Mesopotamian area during the fourth millennium B.C. Proto-Elamite inscriptions and early Sumerian ones are the earliest known Mesopotamian writings, which are the oldest known anywhere

These Furs are so cute :lol:

Safavids :lol:

Back
Top Bottom