What's new

Qatar is part of UAE: Dubai security official

More Yotube nonsense from the stateless Kurd.

no !! A-rab is specifically for saudiz :D

but arabs , i like :D ;)

:lol:

Yes, and guess which Arab country Prophet Muhammad (saws) was from, his family and all the Prophets before him, early scholars, Caliphs, the vast majority of the Sahabah military generals etc. etc.

Make a wild guess.

No, it's not Iran although you Iranains have a sick and false habit of claiming everything and talking bullshit when history is mentioned as you are an clear example of and the other compatriot of yours who took part in this debate.

A thread that has nothing to do with Iran.

More nonsense from the Kurd. Youtube clips made by Iranian fanboys of some dubious nonsense that nobody has heard about let alone any respected historian.

"Jiroft culture"[1] has been postulated as an early Bronze Age (late 3rd millennium BC) archaeological culture, located in what is nowIran's Sistan and Kermān Provinces. The hypothesis is based on a collection of artifacts that were confiscated in Iran and accepted by many to have derived from the Jiroft area in south central Iran, reported by online Iranian news services, beginning in 2001.

Sorry to burst your bobble but the Dilmun civilization (verified unlike your POSTULATED HYPOTHESIS) is older than that or about roughly the same age (5000 years) and none of them are the oldest civilizations on earth. :lol:

Fail once again. Do us a favor and don't discuss history when you clearly have no idea about what you are talking about.

Iraq for instance which is an Arab and Semitic country has civilizations dating much farther back and the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world are also located in the Arab world. And their people unlike you are native to the ME.

Iran is the oldest country in the world as Kosovo is.:lol::omghaha:

A thread that has nothing to do with Iran.
it also has nothing to do with saudi .....

dont you understand that this section was almost troll free when you were gone ?

Sorry to burst your bobble but the Dilmun civilization (verified unlike your POSTULATED HYPOTHESIS) is older than that or about roughly the same age (5000 years) and none of them are the oldest civilizations on earth.

Fail once again. Do us a favor and don't discuss history when you clearly have no idea about what you are talking about.

Iraq for instance which is an Arab and Semitic country has civilizations dating much farther back and the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world are also located in the Arab world. And their people unlike you are native to the ME.

Iran is the oldest country in the world as Kosovo is.

Iran 7000 years civilization Part 1 Video by History
Iran Chamber Society: History of Iran: Older Than The Egyptian Civilization
The Whirling Dervish: Iran (Persia): A Nation & Civilization Over 7000 Years Old

History of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran is home to one of the world's oldest continuous major civilizations, with historical and urban settlements dating back to 4000 BCE.[3] The Medesunified Iran as a nation and empire in 625 BCE.[4][4] The Achaemenid Empire (550–330 BCE) was the first of the Persian empires to rule from theBalkans to North Africa and also Central Asia from their capital in Persis (Persepolis). They were succeeded by the Seleucid Empire, Parthians andSassanids who governed Iran for almost 1,000 years.

in your face A-rab :D

None of that has anything to do with stateless Kurds or Persians who came from the barren steppes of Kazakhstan 3000 years ago.

Here learn a bit about your past if you claim to be what you are:

Andronovo culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unlke you we Arabs and Semites are native to the ancient ME.

Also Iran is the oldest country as much as Kosovo is the oldest country in the world.:omghaha:

Just to take an example from an fellow Arab and Semitic country that I happen to have ancestral ties to on my father's side.

Iraq, known in classical antiquity as Mesopotamia, was home to the oldest civilizations in the world,[1][2] with a cultural history of over 10,000 years,[3][4][5]hence its common epithet, the Cradle of Civilization. Mesopotamia, as part of the larger Fertile Crescent, was a significant part of the Ancient Near Eastthroughout the Bronze Age and the Iron Age.

History of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You could have picked Lebanon, Syria, Eastern Province, Hijaz, Oman, Yemen, Egypt, Greece, Italy etc. and they would all have older civilizations.:laughcry:

Now tell me about your great Kurdish history?

None of that has anything to do with stateless Kurds or Persians who came from the barren steppes of Kazakhstan 3000 years ago.

Here learn a bit about your past if you claim to be what you are:

Andronovo culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unlke you we Arabs and Semites are native to the ancient ME.

Also Iran is the oldest country as much as Kosovo is the oldest country in the world.:omghaha:

Just to take an example from an fellow Arab and Semitic country that I happen to have ancestral ties to on my father's side.

History of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You could have picked Lebanon, Syria, Eastern Province, Hijaz, Oman, Yemen, Egypt, Greece, Italy etc. and they would all have older civilizations.:laughcry:
o_O :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

kid , thanks for the fun , but iraq was a part of iran .

from the same wikipedia page which you deliberatly didnt quote :

Arabs have been the majority of the population in Iraq since the Sassanid Empire,[6] which pre-dates the Muslim conquest of Mesopotamia. Iraq was successfully ruled by the Sumerian, Akkadian, Babylonian, Assyrian, Medo-Persian, Seleucid and Parthian empires during the Iron Age and Classical Antiquity, before Iraq wasconquered by the Muslim Rashidun Caliphate in the 7th century, and became a center of the Islamic Golden Age during the medieval Abbasid Caliphate. After a series of invasions and conquest by the Mongols and Turks, Iraq fell under Ottoman rule in the 16th century, intermittently falling under Mamluk and Safavid control.

:bunny::bunny:

You seriously want to look smart for me ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

my father's side.
That was once again a joke :rofl:

@doritos can claim that , WTF has iraq to do with ya ? :rofl:

you're the one bombing them eachday .....

================================================================

Dont try to look smart for an iranian ever again , okey ? :rofl::rofl:

@doritos

Can you deal with this kaka?

He is now claiming ancient Semitic history of Iraq as "Iranian". Look at the joke for a second and his posts in this thread.

I am not going to waste my time with this stateless K-urdi so take over from here. Many ignorants will probably believe his nonsense here and historical lies.

talking about Survival ? well who burks so much from ME region and ask for uncle sam to attack ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talking is cheap :lol:

Nothing come closer to the Awamist puppetry to India, your country can't break away from it, you had the audacity to talk about survival? :rofl: :lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha:

Did you beg the Russians for more freebies of weaponries.. :rofl:

Talking is cheap :lol:

Nothing come closer to the Awamist puppetry to India, your country can't break away from it, you had the audacity to talk about survival? :rofl: :lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha:

Did you beg the Russians for more freebies of weaponries.. :rofl:
ahahaha try again.... try something new... Chosen ppl asks others' army to protect its land, asks others to attack someone and do not have gut to do by itself :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

ahahaha try again.... try something new... Chosen ppl asks others' army to protect its land, asks others to attack someone and do not have gut to do by itself :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Without India's help, your people would have been slaughtered like goats bro :lol:

Last time we went into war, we went on our own, you begged the Indians to protect you from Burma :lol:

700,000 American troops were needed to protect the Kaaba, during Desert Storm.

That wasn't what your mother said :lol:

They were 500k troops by the way, and the core object of Desert Storm was to liberate Kuwait.

When an international coalition came into course to end up a crisis, it took them a few months. You on the other hand, despite the huge advantages you enjoyed over Iraq, were slaughtered and butchered on daily basis.

:lol: :D :rofl: :laugh: :omghaha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Saudi joker at its best :rofl::rofl::rofl:

India’s growing ties with Myanmar worry Bangladesh - DAWN.COM
India-Myanmar Border Problems: Fencing not the only solution | Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses

:rofl: :omghaha: :lol: :omghaha: :laugh: :D

Many ignorants will probably believe his nonsense here and historical lies.
since i talk with credible sources and you talk non-sense , yeah . any sane human being will believe me .

and you are in no position to call them ignorant , since you are the one who is ignoring the truth .

anyway , live in your drama , i dont give an squat

Hope you are aware that according to Sumerian mythology they migrated from Iran Plateau toward Mesopotamia .so Sumerian believed they had more relation with us than people of Arabian peninsula

It was in the links yo posted about Dilmun civilization ,I thought you read them before posting the links .:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom